• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi Picks Trump-Hating Republican-Bashing Retired General To Lead Capitol Security Review

They are all on video and let me guess you will post next they were not charged because of the dems.

Don't know if they were or not.....but remember this once an investigation is completed to see who is telling the truth or not.

Don't know if they were or not.....but remember this once an investigation is completed to see who is telling the truth or not.
It never gets old does it?

Additionally, it was the Army Secretary's call, not the mayor's to call in the national guard. The rest of your rant about fireworks thrown at children have absolutely nothing to do with the topic here.
The president of the U.S. is the commander in chief over the DC national guard. So to offer Mayor Bowser the troops was proper not the Army Secretary. The president also has the authority to federalize the national guard from any state.

As far as your comments about families with children at a Trump rally in DC sitting in an establishment not bothering a damn person and just because of who they are, being accosted by an intolerant, violent, bunch of leftists getting their cookies off watching people fleeing the tables protecting their children the best they could from harm is absolutely part of the conversation. The person that petulant Pelosi has chosen to lead her commission on what happened Jan.6th is of the same ****ing mindset as those ****ing leftists. He has a long list of social media posts as well as writings and interviews that shows he is far from non-partisan. On the contrary his hate for Trump and his supporters is just as vitriol as the ****ing violent leftists that attacked the families there for a Trump rally.

Last edited:
The president of the U.S. is the commander in chief over the DC national guard. So to offer Mayor Bowser the troops was proper not the Army Secretary. The president also has the authority to federalize the national guard from any state.

As far as your comments about families with children at a Trump rally in DC sitting in an establishment not bothering a damn person and just because of who they are, being accosted by an intolerant, violent, bunch of leftists getting their cookies off watching people fleeing the tables protecting their children the best they could from harm is absolutely part of the conversation because the person that petulant Pelosi has chosen to lead her commission on what happened Jan.6th is of the same ****ing mindset of hatred of those who support Trump as those ****ing leftists who hate Trump supporters to the point they would ignite commercial grade fireworks on them at point blank at their families. He has a long list of social media posts as well as writings and interviews that shows that he is far from non-partisan.
Do you have a source for that rant? You are claiming a retired general is of the same ****ing mindset as people who harm children? Do you have any evidence that he would throw fireworks "point blank at families", or is this more of your BS?
It seems Fox News is about the only source of complaint about Honore. Most people would agree that people like the Senators who abetted the violence on Jan 6th by spreading LIES, (that you continue to believe) should be run out of office. They are traitors, undermining our society.

Do you have a source for that rant? You are claiming a retired general is of the same ****ing mindset as people who harm children? Do you have any evidence that he would throw fireworks "point blank at families", or is this more of your BS?
It seems Fox News is about the only source of complaint about Honore. Most people would agree that people like the Senators who abetted the violence on Jan 6th by spreading LIES, (that you continue to believe) should be run out of office. They are traitors, undermining our society.
you show you are not interested in researching this. your comments speak for themselves. another jive time nickel dime plastic banana.

you show you are not interested in researching this. your comments speak for themselves. another jive time nickel dime plastic banana.
Why would I spend time researching your faulty statements? They are easily disputed by the one source you cited. Not to be outdone, you continue to post BS, and when asked for a source you suggest I should research it? I don't know where this works for you, but it's not working here. I'll ignore the name calling ....for now.

Why would I spend time researching your faulty statements? They are easily disputed by the one source you cited. Not to be outdone, you continue to post BS, and when asked for a source you suggest I should research it? I don't know where this works for you, but it's not working here. I'll ignore the name calling ....for now.
Again more BS. My link pointed out that a warning was not sent out by the government intel agencies about the threat you were claiming Trump should have known also. If they do not report it the president, he has no knowledge of it. You finally admitted to that fact after the lefty NPR article I posted. If I posted a FOX link reiterating the same thing you as you often do would have declared the article was not dependable because it came from FOX . So be advised I chose NPR just for YOU!

In a prior post in this thread I posted a warning is said to have come from the NYC FBI branch "who scours the bowels of the Internet for threats". Regardless, the fact remains the Capitol Police asked for National Guard troops to assist on Jan 6th and Pelosi denied that request.

I also had to straighten you out on who is in charge of the DC National Guard. You claimed it was the Army Sec.. Again you were wrong. The DC National Guard is under the leadership of the Commander in Chief. He also has the power to federalize any state National Guard unit. President Trump offered the DC National Guard to Mayor Bowser for assistance to the DC police because of the size of the crowd that would be attending. Mayor Bowser declined.

So you have two Democrat anti Trump elected officials who refused assistance from the National Guard. Pelosi and Mayor Bowser.

Now Pelosi makes a public statement that she is ordering an investigation into what happened on Jan. 6th in the same order as the 9/11 commission. But the problem with that statement is the 9/11 Commission was truly bipartisan. The problem with Pelosi's choice to oversee this investigation is far from bi-partisan.
Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, since he retired in his social media posts, his articles, interviews shows this guy is a leftist partisan hack. So there is no bi-partisan in this new investigation to be compared to the 9/11 Commission. It is an absurdity to claim bi-partisanship has anything to do with this investigation.

YOU obviously have no desire to go places that may be uncomfortable for you. My hope is someone on this forum will do due diligence and check out retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré,.

I

Again more BS. My link pointed out that a warning was not sent out by the government intel agencies about the threat you were claiming Trump should have known also. If they do not report it the president, he has no knowledge of it. You finally admitted to that fact after the lefty NPR article I posted. If I posted a FOX link reiterating the same thing you as you often do would have declared the article was not dependable because it came from FOX . So be advised I chose NPR just for YOU!

In a prior post in this thread I posted a warning is said to have come from the NYC FBI branch "who scours the bowels of the Internet for threats". Regardless, the fact remains the Capitol Police asked for National Guard troops to assist on Jan 6th and Pelosi denied that request.

I also had to straighten you out on who is in charge of the DC National Guard. You claimed it was the Army Sec.. Again you were wrong. The DC National Guard is under the leadership of the Commander in Chief. He also has the power to federalize any state National Guard unit. President Trump offered the DC National Guard to Mayor Bowser for assistance to the DC police because of the size of the crowd that would be attending. Mayor Bowser declined.

So you have two Democrat anti Trump elected officials who refused assistance from the National Guard. Pelosi and Mayor Bowser.

Now Pelosi makes a public statement that she is ordering an investigation into what happened on Jan. 6th in the same order as the 9/11 commission. But the problem with that statement is the 9/11 Commission was truly bipartisan. The problem with Pelosi's choice to oversee this investigation is far from bi-partisan.
Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, since he retired in his social media posts, his articles, interviews shows this guy is a leftist partisan hack. So there is no bi-partisan in this new investigation to be compared to the 9/11 Commission. It is an absurdity to claim bi-partisanship has anything to do with this investigation.

YOU obviously have no desire to go places that may be uncomfortable for you. My hope is someone on this forum will do due diligence and check out retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré,.

I
Do recall, you started your diatribe with the "fact" than Pelosi and AOC knew there was a threat but did nothing. I added that IF they knew Trump must have known also and did nothing. You replied with your cut up version of the NPR report that Trump had not been notified....leading to my question then....how could Pelosi and AOC know something Trump did not? You have chosen not to answer that simple question.

Do note, NPR never used the phrase "scours the bowels of the Internet" That was your little attempt to jazz up your statement.

Obviously, the Mayor did not "decline" the National Guard, because they were present in DC at the time of the "incident" They were not at the site of the capitol, and their location would have been determined by the Army Secretary. The Defense Dept. would also have no report of threats, because Trump's Justice Dept. decided NOT to write a report because they did not want to interfere with Freedom of Speech, regardless of the fact that they had been writing reports for every possible threat involving the left for the last year. All of that information is included in YOUR SOURCE....NPR article.

As to Pelosi's choice for leading the investigation, you have claimed he is the "same ****ing mindset as leftists who throw fireworks at children" in public places. I asked for a source, and you told me to research it.

I can surely imagine that you hope someone on this forum will do "due diligence" and help you out here. That is your normal mode of operation. We'll see if that comes to pass.

One more Pelosi major screw up. He hated Bush also! How can a person so biased and partisan be named to investigate this?

Pelosi Picks Trump-Hating Republican-Bashing Retired General To Lead Capitol Security Review

“That little peace of shit with his @Yale law degree should be run out of DC and Disbarred ASAP,” retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré tweeted about Sen. Josh Hawley six days after the Capitol riots.

A month ago, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi named retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré as her pick to lead a review of the security breakdowns that happened during the Capitol riots on January 6th.

Of Honoré, here’s what Pelosi said at the time:

Honoré, who led the Joint Task Force Katrina in the aftermath of the devastating 2005 hurricane, retired from the Army in 2008 after serving for 37 years. It was perhaps because of his lengthy military career and service to his country that no one initially took the time to question whether Pelosi had made the right call in choosing Honoré to review the Capitol’s security.

But during his program on Wednesday, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson did a lengthy segment raising questions about past partisan statements from Honoré and whether or not he was impartial enough to lead the investigation. Carlson noted that Honoré had made statements during interviews and on Twitter that suggested he had already made up his mind about certain aspects of the Capitol riots before he was tasked to lead an investigation into the Capitol’s security.

he alleged – without evidencethat at least 30 to 40% of front-line Capitol police officers were “Trumpsters”, again insinuating complicity

Republicans, trump feeling a bit guilty are you

Do recall, you started your diatribe with the "fact" than Pelosi and AOC knew there was a threat but did nothing. I added that IF they knew Trump must have known also and did nothing. You replied with your cut up version of the NPR report that Trump had not been notified....leading to my question then....how could Pelosi and AOC know something Trump did not? You have chosen not to answer that simple question.

Do note, NPR never used the phrase "scours the bowels of the Internet" That was your little attempt to jazz up your statement.

Obviously, the Mayor did not "decline" the National Guard, because they were present in DC at the time of the "incident" They were not at the site of the capitol, and their location would have been determined by the Army Secretary. The Defense Dept. would also have no report of threats, because Trump's Justice Dept. decided NOT to write a report because they did not want to interfere with Freedom of Speech, regardless of the fact that they had been writing reports for every possible threat involving the left for the last year. All of that information is included in YOUR SOURCE....NPR article.

As to Pelosi's choice for leading the investigation, you have claimed he is the "same ****ing mindset as leftists who throw fireworks at children" in public places. I asked for a source, and you told me to research it.

I can surely imagine that you hope someone on this forum will do "due diligence" and help you out here. That is your normal mode of operation. We'll see if that comes to pass.
So much of what you post is so false. May you get what you deserve. You twist and turn everything into a pretzel you can live with. How very very sad.
'

So much of what you post is so false. May you get what you deserve. You twist and turn everything into a pretzel you can live with. How very very sad.
'

Which part was false? All of that came from your source....the one I don't think you ever read.

Which part was false? All of that came from your source....the one I don't think you ever read.

You're posting to someone who promised over and over again that she had inside information on the Durham Report and knew it was coming any day now.

Reactions: JMR
Back
Top Bottom