• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pelosi defends election results: 'It was a great victory'

The GOP has gained +10 seats in the house, and will most likely maintain the majority in the Senate. What's there to talk about, except the blue wave didn't really happen? Purple democrats in the house will fold on sensitive topics .. e.g. gun control.

So we didn't get everything we wanted. Neither did the cons, who lost the White House.

Pelosi defends election results: 'It was a great victory'

Good for Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

So we didn't get everything we wanted. Neither did the cons, who lost the White House.

Only 59 Days until legitimate Winner Senile Old Sleepy Joe once more emerges from his Victorious Basement HQ and shoves it in ersatz president "one and done" Donny Dip Shit's face, as Sleepy Joe takes the oath of office and becomes our 46th President of the United States of America.

Millions of sane, rational and politically well informed folks will stand up and cheer in happiness and joy; being released from the worst presidency ever as millions of Trump Stupid's will cry their loser tears as they realize all their Dear Leaders horses asses and all their Dear Leaders psycho minions, in the end, could not steal the election from Sleepy Joe!

🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

always the low road, why don't you concentrate on that crap show called the republican leadership and then the democrats will concentrate on their own crap show.
You sound like you’re terrified of the idea of a strong Muslim woman being speaker of the house.

You sound like you’re terrified of the idea of a strong Muslim woman being speaker of the house.

Sounds great to me if she can wield the Speaker's gavel with wisdom, strength and dexterity.

If she is the best candidate I could care less if it is a smurf or a martian, color, gender, religion I could care less about that.

Sounds great to me if she can wield the Speaker's gavel with wisdom, strength and dexterity.
Thats not lookin too good right now.

Ask me to be patriotic pretty please...

If she is the best candidate I could care less if it is a smurf or a martian, color, gender, religion I could care less about that.
Except that’s a lie. You Leftists literally only care about your candidates not being white Christian men.

Except that’s a lie. You Leftists literally only care about your candidates not being white Christian men.

Except that is a lie, just look at who the "leftists" elected president. So there is that.

Except that is a lie, just look at who the "leftists" elected president. So there is that.
A doddering senile white Atheist to cover for the real power help by a slave owner descended Indian (dot not feather) atheist woman?

Ds openly want chaos to impose their radical agenda. The Portland riots could’ve been crushed on night 1 but they were not.
Yes, our government does have the firepower to use force against its own citizens at any time. No, Ds do not openly want chaos to impower their radical agenda. You are generalizing, exaggerating, etc., or just misinformed about the variety of views our nation's largest political party contains.

A doddering senile white Atheist to cover for the real power help by a slave owner descended Indian (dot not feather) atheist woman?

More untruths I see, Biden is an actual catholic, while Trump is a Trumpitarian who's only god is himself and his money.

More untruths I see, Biden is an actual catholic, while Trump is a Trumpitarian who's only god is himself and his money.
He’s not. He supports legal abortion meaning he’s either apostate or outright evil. By church teaching this is unambiguous

Thats not lookin too good right now.

I predict that Pelosi will still be Speaker. There will be the inevitable squabbling, but progressives have proven that they know where the real danger lies.

He’s not. He supports legal abortion meaning he’s either apostate or outright evil. By church teaching this is unambiguous
You got us.! We promote abortion because we evil liberals eat babies.

Mmmm, BABIES! *Yum, yum, yum* mmmm, We liberals smother them in BBQ sauce so we can EAT THEM! MUH HA HA!

🤣 many christians suppoort that, still catholic though, and hey, even god approve of aborting so why would mankind not approve of it.

I predict that Pelosi will still be Speaker. There will be the inevitable squabbling, but progressives have proven that they know where the real danger lies.
Well if she would put McConnel on the spot more and act like we are actually in a fight against that danger instead of just doing performative stuff to embarrass der trumpengroper i’d believe we have a chance but when even she is holding out on relief, thats not accomplishing anything at all. Its also the failure to tie trump to his enablers down ballot that is worrying.

You got us.! We promote abortion because we evil liberals eat babies.

Mmmm, BABIES! *Yum, yum, yum* mmmm, We liberals smother them in BBQ sauce so we can EAT THEM! MUH HA HA!
Well hey we could just go with the generalissimo’s example and pour BBQ sauce on the sacrificial honor kills he graced the country of Spain with again. :p

We’re speaking of the House here, correct? In the 2022 elections, get ready for dozens of DEM House election losses due to Redistricting and Lost State Legislatures for decades, Reapportionment, 1st term losses for a POTUS, running against Pelosi, a fractured DEM caucus, and motions to recommit by the minority Repubs. I’ve been voting for Democrats since 1972.
FFS you live in Illinois, you don't get to talk about redistricting shenanigans carte blanche, Democrats have been doing it here for literally decades.

FFS you live in Illinois, you don't get to talk about redistricting shenanigans carte blanche, Democrats have been doing it here for literally decades.
13-5 is a bit off — we’ll see if it’s 12-5 or 13-4 after redistricting when we lose a seat —

the post stands as to how important redistricting and half a dozen other factors are, and how the Reds have a 3-1 advantage

13-5 is a bit off — we’ll see if it’s 12-5 or 13-4 after redistricting when we lose a seat —

the post stands as to how important redistricting and half a dozen other factors are, and how the Reds have a 3-1 advantage
Nah the post stands to show your blatant hypocrisy in what you cry about.

Back
Top Bottom