• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon

lol... Why do Democrats make rules and laws that only applies to everyone else?
-------------
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco salon

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the pandemic, Fox News had learned.
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon | Fox News

They are the let them eat cake party and the party of do as i say not as i do.
everything they cry, whine, complain, and faux outrage about only applies to other people not them.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, first there is a California mask mandate. I guess she forgot that wearing her mask protects others.

Second, salons were ordered closed to inside services.

The OP clearly implies hypocrisy because she made the law - and that is a blatant falsehood. If you are going to be an asmartass you better be accurate.

What science has the right ignored? It is the left who claim they follow the science and then they turn right around and don't.

Please see my avatar for my response.

All were wearing masks ..........

COVID 19 is due to anti american right wing negligence in the first place.......

Millions have lost their jobs, 185,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

Expecting an honest answer is nonsense because GOP politicians cannot speak in those terms. They choose spin! The GOP has been negligent since day one.

Pelosi was wearing her mask? Ummmmmmm, Covid has effected the entire world. It doesn't know the difference between right and left. Are you saying that even though the virus has devastated the world, that all 185,000 deaths were due to right wing negligence and that not even one person would have died? Employers are going out of business because the left demanded lockdowns and Biden has said he would lock down the entire country again. Not even liberal California is for that.

Pelosi DID NOT make any law mandating closures. So the hypocritical charge of the OP fails right out of the gate.

Again, she DID NOT make a law closing that shop.

So, your saying that it is OK for Pelosi to violate laws as long as they are not HER laws? What about wearing your mask protects others? Does Pelosi not care about others?

Pelosi was wearing her mask? Ummmmmmm, Covid has effected the entire world. It doesn't know the difference between right and left. Are you saying that even though the virus has devastated the world, that all 185,000 deaths were due to right wing negligence and that not even one person would have died? Employers are going out of business because the left demanded lockdowns and Biden has said he would lock down the entire country again. Not even liberal California is for that.

Lock downs are not solving the problem but just bandaiding it.
until there is a vaccine this is one virus that is simply going to have to burn through.
it is like masquerade of the red death. you can hide all you want but it is just a matter of time.

You, not 'the left', are the one who called Pelosi "the bitch".

Are you actually "moderate left" in disguise?

Did you have any proof that I claimed the moral high ground? I'm just saying that if you are going to claim the moral high ground then you ought to take the moral high ground, otherwise you are no better than Trump & Co. Do the left really want to be considered equal to Trump?

I'm not reading any link that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread subject. Have you given up on the thread subject already?

It's a rebuttal to your asinine statement about the "left" below.

Yes, that is to motto of the left. Hey, it is the left who are claiming the moral high ground and then don't take it.

Until you own up the Right Wing bombers, lynchers, shooters and all around murderous terrorists in your midst, you have no leg to stand on when complaining about the left.

Just when we thought the Right Wing could not become any dumber, they step up to the plate and surprise us all.

Ummmmmmmmmm, this thread is about Nancy flaunting mask wearing mandates and going to a salon that wasn't even supposed to be open.

lol... Why do Democrats make rules and laws that only applies to everyone else?
-------------
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco salon

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the pandemic, Fox News had learned.
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon | Fox News

Ooooooboy....the cult projection is at 11 and rising today. Is Dirtbag still blathering on about not having "mini-strokes?"

The OP clearly implies hypocrisy because she made the law - and that is a blatant falsehood. If you are going to be an asmartass you better be accurate.

It is pretty obvious who is the smartass and who is trying desperately to deflect from Nancy's total and complete hypocrisy.

Ummmmmmmmmm, this thread is about Nancy flaunting mask wearing mandates and going to a salon that wasn't even supposed to be open.
Like I said, "Just when we thought the Right Wing could not become any dumber, they step up to the plate and surprise us all."

All were wearing masks ..........

COVID 19 is due to anti american right wing negligence in the first place.......

Millions have lost their jobs, 185,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

Expecting an honest answer is nonsense because GOP politicians cannot speak in those terms. They choose spin! The GOP has been negligent since day one.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put millions out of work and 185,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away.

Meanwhile Rump style government keeps advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Ooooooboy....the cult projection is at 11 and rising today. Is Dirtbag still blathering on about not having "mini-strokes?"

I guess the latest is he tried Pimping out Sarah Sanders to Kim Fat Un since he seems to like him some fat and ugly ones.

That wrinkled old bag needs more than her hair done.

Thank god for wired bras or she be tucking em into her pants.

Did you have any proof that I claimed the moral high ground? I'm just saying that if you are going to claim the moral high ground then you ought to take the moral high ground, otherwise you are no better than Trump & Co. Do the left really want to be considered equal to Trump?

It's okay, I can see why you want to double down from calling a female a "btich".

Always have to point to the left, to the left. Everything you argue in here is to the left.

It's okay, I can see why you want to double down from calling a female a "btich".

Always have to point to the left, to the left. Everything you argue in here is to the left.

It beats looking in his own house to see all the Terrorists he supports.

Lock downs are not solving the problem but just bandaiding it.
until there is a vaccine this is one virus that is simply going to have to burn through.
it is like masquerade of the red death. you can hide all you want but it is just a matter of time.

I think a lock down could be very effective and work. But, you have to lock down everything. No grocery stores, no hospitals, no nothing. And, everyone must stay locked down until there are zero cases of the virus left anywhere in the world. Every place that locked down and reopened has had increases. So, we must devastate the entire world to the point that the 1930's looks like the biggest economic boom in the history of the planet. Easy peasy. The virus will be defeated.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put millions out of work and 185,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away.

Meanwhile Rump style government keeps advising no need to worry all will be swell.

It is the left who wanted employers closed and want to do so again if Biden wins.

Pelosi DID NOT make any law mandating closures. So the hypocritical charge of the OP fails right out of the gate.

Again, she DID NOT make a law closing that shop.

I’m unclear why you are repeating this narrative, I’m also unclear why you added a quote from another member that suggests I said it.

Congress men/women even in their own districts don’t enact or make local ordinances. They are however expected to adhere to them just like average folks.

Did you have trouble reading or understanding the above post?

Back
Top Bottom