• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon

No, the issue is that Californians have been hold up in their homes and told not to go to work, not to go be with dying family members, not to go to family members funderals, don't go to church service, and don't don't sing hymns in groups .... and they did that, for the most part, because they were told it was very important and people's lives were at stake.

But for Nancy Pelosi, those sacrifices made by her constituents were nothing compared to her need for a ****ing haircut? :roll:

If you want to know why so many people in this country are rejecting these COVID-19 protocols it is because of ivory tower ****heads like Nancy Pelosi for whom the rules apparently don't apply.

Zing!

Back on topic, and the above is it, exactly!

No, the issue is that Californians have been hold up in their homes and told not to go to work, not to go be with dying family members, not to go to family members funderals, don't go to church service, and don't don't sing hymns in groups .... and they did that, for the most part, because they were told it was very important and people's lives were at stake.

But for Nancy Pelosi, those sacrifices made by her constituents were nothing compared to her need for a ****ing haircut? :roll:

If you want to know why so many people in this country are rejecting these COVID-19 protocols it is because of ivory tower ****heads like Nancy Pelosi for whom the rules apparently don't apply.

Post of the Day!

:)

no you flaunted the rules as you were not supposed to go.
yet another tres hypocrisy exposed.

When did the cult start caring about "rulz?" Your Dirtbag definitely thinks those are for "losers and suckers."

You are clearly of the fundamentalist strain of "Christianity." I'm wondering when slander and lying like that were incorporated into your "theology."

You are taking the word of the employee over the owner?

Who has reason to lie?

It's all been investigated now...did you even read what's on Fox? :roll:

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

You are taking the word of the employee over the owner?

Who has reason to lie?
The owner, obviously. Duh. Why else has she been promoting herself on FOX and trying to skip town on other peoples' money?

The owner, obviously. Duh. Why else has she been promoting herself on FOX and trying to skip town on other peoples' money?

Why does the owner have reason to lie and not the employee that committed the offense?

Back
Top Bottom