• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul McCartney died in 1966

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It is all a cover up. He died and the Beatles hired a look alike in order to produce and sell records. It is about money.

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Money is also known as bread. The Beatles originally had four members, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. In 1968, the Beatles traveled to Rishikesh, India. It is likely that they ate pita bread while they were there. "Pita" has four letters in it. Coincidence? I think not. Sliced bread also has four edges. Pita bread is circular, it has two sides and one edge. One plus two is three.
Illuminati_Bread.jpg

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Money is also known as bread. The Beatles originally had four members, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. In 1968, the Beatles traveled to Rishikesh, India. It is likely that they ate pita bread while they were there. "Pita" has four letters in it. Coincidence? I think not. Sliced bread also has four edges. Pita bread is circular, it has two sides and one edge. One plus two is three.
Illuminati_Bread.jpg

You're really on to something here.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
It is all a cover up. He died and the Beatles hired a look alike in order to produce and sell records. It is about money.

Yeah...it's true.

I think I saw the real him hanging out with Elvis at some diner in Las Vegas.... :cuckoo:

Mark F

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Yes because as well all well know, record sales never increase when a famous pop star dies. Just look at what happened with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Prince and David Bowie.

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Yeah, while recording Sgt Pepper's he got pissed, left the studio and was killed in a car accident. He was then replaced by another guy nicknamed "Walrus". The proof is here-

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yes because as well all well know, record sales never increase when a famous pop star dies. Just look at what happened with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Prince and David Bowie.

Those were all individual acts... try again.

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yeah, while recording Sgt Pepper's he got pissed, left the studio and was killed in a car accident. He was then replaced by another guy nicknamed "Walrus". The proof is here-

Lyrics from A Day In A Life

"He blew his mind out in a car" and the famous "Paul is Dead" when played backwards...

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Illuminati_Bread.jpg

That is not a right angle...

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I prefer Donnie and Marie...

Both Donnie and Marie are still alive, I mean, Cher's album sales increased following her tour following the death of Sonny (in regards to the previous comment).

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Both Donnie and Marie are still alive, I mean, Cher's album sales increased following her tour following the death of Sonny (in regards to the previous comment).

Oh, I had no idea where you were going... they were just a duet though.

nota bene

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

"The song 'Glass Onion' contains the lyric 'looking through a glass onion.' The DJ Russ Gibb claims that 'glass onion' was old British slang for the handle of a casket, because in the nineteenth century caskets had round glass handles that looked like glass onions. Paul is looking through a glass onion because he's in a casket." Paul is Dead (1969)

Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax – beatle.net

zyzygy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"The song 'Glass Onion' contains the lyric 'looking through a glass onion.' The DJ Russ Gibb claims that 'glass onion' was old British slang for the handle of a casket, because in the nineteenth century caskets had round glass handles that looked like glass onions. Paul is looking through a glass onion because he's in a casket." Paul is Dead (1969)

Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax – beatle.net

A glass onion was a liquor bottle, not the handle on a coffin.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/458522805782382352/

Top Bottom