• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

Re: "Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

AS expected. the Democrats' Big Whitaker Interview is nothing more than an attempt to ATTACK PRES.TRUMP, through the back door.

I had no idea Whitaker is such a BULLDOG, as he easily deflected Nadler's inappropriate questions, in his desperate attempt to try to get "SOMETHING/ANYTHING" out of the FAILED MUELLER WITCH HUNT... as its final days play out.

I'm sure Mueller is looking at traffic tickets, lawn care infractions , and other issues "directly relative" to Russian Meddling in the 2016 election with Whitaker.

Bill Barr in charge within a week...and the NUMEROUS SEDITIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED in 2016-onward by the Obama Swamp leftovers in the KGB-FBI/DOJ, and actual Russian collusion by them and the Hillary Campaign..will , FINALLY, get dealt with....

Huh. Literally nothing you just said is based in reality.

WHAT a surprise!

Re: "Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

He was cleared of any wrongdoing, outside of your fertile imagination. If he was issued a COURT SUBPONAE...ho COULD NOT DODGE IT.

Please link to his being found guilty of ANYTHING.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS BULL**** "HEARING" has NOTHING TO DO WITH DOJ OVERSIGHT.

The Stalin-o-crats are now so TWISTEDM they think "OVERSIGHT" means WITCH HUNT IN SERACH OF A CRIME....

View attachment 67250061

No, that's an outright lie. The Big Penis Toilet Salesman was not cleared of any wrongdoing.

WHAT a surprise!

Glad you agree this "hearing" has NOTHING TO DO WITH OVERSIGHT, and is nothing more than a "PROP UP MUELLER/GET TRUMP" Democrat Clown Show.

About time you figured it out.

Glad you agree this "hearing" has NOTHING TO DO WITH OVERSIGHT, and is nothing more than a "PROP UP MUELLER/GET TRUMP" Democrat Clown Show.

About time you figured it out.

Thanks for admitting that Trump is a mobbed up whore of the Russians.

AS expected. the Democrats' Big Whitaker Interview is nothing more than an attempt to ATTACK PRES.TRUMP, through the back door.

I had no idea Whitaker is such a BULLDOG, as he easily deflected Nadler's inappropriate questions, in his desperate attempt to try to get "SOMETHING/ANYTHING" out of the FAILED MUELLER WITCH HUNT... as its final days play out.

I'm sure Mueller is looking at traffic tickets, lawn care infractions , and other issues "directly relative" to Russian Meddling in the 2016 election with Whitaker.

Bill Barr in charge within a week...and the NUMEROUS SEDITIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED in 2016-onward by the Obama Swamp leftovers in the KGB-FBI/DOJ, and actual Russian collusion by them and the Hillary Campaign..will , FINALLY, get dealt with....

giphy.gif

Thanks for admitting that Trump is a mobbed up whore of the Russians.

Thanks for admitting that the Big Dem Dog and Pony Show is nothing more than a "PROP UP MUELLER/GET TRUMP" DEBACLE.

Thanks for admitting that the Big Dem Dog and Pony Show is nothing more than a "PROP UP MUELLER/GET TRUMP" DEBACLE.

Thanks for admitting that Trump is a mobbed up whore of the Russians and that you worship him as your god because of that.

Good to see that you recognize the limits of your abilities to debate the points made.

I think we should cut a lot of leftists here some slack.

They think these DEMIDIOTS are " accomplishiing something", other than exposing themselves as the partisan hack numbskulls that they are.

It honestly doesn't bother me if a bunch of you guys stay in denial. It'll hurt 10 times worse later.

Republicans are so scared they are tripping over themselves. Lmao

WHAT a surprise!

Either you didn't watch, or can't read what was said. I think it's both.

Either you didn't watch, or can't read what was said. I think it's both.

Yep, I watched it. I saw a Trump stooge get his clock cleaned and look sleazy and dishonest. He lied through his teeth. Not at all surprised you didn't understand what actually happened at the hearing.

Whitaker.jpg

Yep, I watched it. I saw a Trump stooge get his clock cleaned and look sleazy and dishonest. He lied through his teeth. Not at all surprised you didn't understand what actually happened at the hearing.

View attachment 67250065

Oh yes. Soaring right over their heads. That is the face you make when you realize that your claim to executive privilege exposes the fact that you have been illegally communicating investigative material to the subject of an investigation.

bark.jpg

"You wouldn't allow a witch hunt, would you?"

Um, dude, what do you call this public flogging where Democrats took every opportunity to demonize and destroy Matt Whitacker's character?

They are so clueless about how malicious they appear. I hope they keep it up.

Good to see that you recognize the limits of your abilities to debate the points made.

Good to see that you recognize that you have no points to debate. You yell and spit and scream. That doesn't make your point valid - just loud. :shrug:

"You wouldn't allow a witch hunt, would you?"

Um, dude, what do you call this public flogging where Democrats took every opportunity to demonize and destroy Matt Whitacker's character?

They are so clueless about how malicious they appear. I hope they keep it up.

Trumps henchmen acted clueless until the Mueller/SDNY indictments came-a-calling.

"Did you talk to the President about the Special Counsel probe"....for the 637th time....

"Do you think Bob Mueller is honest?" (Completely subjective BULL****.)

Coming soon:

"Do you like the way he does his hair?"

"Are his shoes to your liking?"

"How do you feel about his choice of neckties?"

Ask anyone in the world who they think would be more likely to lie? Who would get more votes, Trump or Mueller?

Ask anyone in the world who they think would be more likely to lie? Who would get more votes, Trump or Mueller?

Oh..."ask anyone" , huh?

OK...

Robert Mueller Is a Hothead Who Can't Own Up to His Mistakes, Former Aides Say

https://www.newsweek.com/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-aides-criticize-722670

When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

Conspiracy of Silence about Mueller

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/conspiracy-of-silence-about-mueller/

I think we should cut a lot of leftists here some slack.

They think these DEMIDIOTS are " accomplishiing something", other than exposing themselves as the partisan hack numbskulls that they are.

Let's ask Miriam-Webster:

Trumpery.jpg

Good to see that you recognize that you have no points to debate. You yell and spit and scream. That doesn't make your point valid - just loud. :shrug:

Glad to see you still recognize you are over your head here, obviously. Smart move.

Confused about how our POLITICAL SYSTEM WORKS.

The HOUSE cannot prosecute ANYONE.

The DOJ can....and guess who runs that, and has a NEW USAG coming this week?

Huh?

Wrong post dude. I don't ****ing care about your system, it's corrupt and dysfunctional...but feel free to keep hurling personal insults, its all the American right is good at.

Don't bother replying. I won't read it

To say the least. Nothing to do with actual "oversight"...Dogs and Ponies...all around...

Yeah just like all those Bengahzi hearings and how many investigations into emails? How much to "GET HILARY"

Hey fair's fair. If you Republicans, including Trump are going to use government resources to "get" your enemies then its totally fair that the Democrats launch all they can to "get" you.

I mean, let's be honest (laugh), Trump hasn't exactly been a positive role model; perhaps if ha hadn't told ALL THOSE LIES about his opponents and enemies, his childishness and stupid nicknames, had he not been, well the COMPLETE ASSHOLE he is, maybe people would cut him some slack.

But no, he's libeled every opponent he can, insulted lawmakers, and wagged verbal warfare for ****ing years. He asked for this by being a ****head and mis-using the powers of office to get even with his perceived enemies, which seem to include eveyone not named Trump.

The best thing that could happen for democracy would be that he goes to prison for a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom