• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Osama vu Laden wanted to kill Obama because Biden was unprepared

I see no hint of advice in the link or what I quoted. You're better than this.
Then what's your point? That Al Qaeda & yourself have the same beliefs?

this place has become more weird lately. i guess it's stress.

"We should listen to Bin Laden."

We all knew cultists would find themselves there.

Then what's your point? That Al Qaeda & yourself have the same beliefs?
I found it interest to read a former enemy's perceptions. Art of War stuff, IMHO. You guys haven't been shy about reporting adverse opinions on Trump, have you? There's yet another "Psychiatrist sees Trump has Alzheimer's" today. What's good for one side is good for the other. Right?

Yep, Ol' Osama new the score.

The reason:

Sleepy Joe hasn't gotten any smarter since then. :lamo

Oh BE, you truly embarrass yourself with your gleeful "ha, OBL has the same opinion of Biden that my conservative masters spoon fed me". Because you get your info from liars you're probably unaware of how much OBL hated President Obama. President Obama so marginalized OBL that he was literally thinking of changing the name of al queda. This was a direct result of President Obama being a leader and not caving to jingoism from the right. Jingoism that you and yours obediently slurped up.

Rather, the United States could claim that it was at war only with the al-Qaida organization, which it depicted as “an outside entity from the teachings of Islam.” Bin Laden complains that Obama has “repeatedly” made this argument. Therefore, he concluded, if al-Qaida adopted a new name, which included a reference to Islam, “it would be difficult for him to say” that he wasn’t at war with Islam.

"Along the same lines, Bin Laden is upset that his enemies “have largely stopped using the phrase ‘the war on terror’ in the context of not wanting to provoke Muslims, because they felt that saying the war on terror could appear to most people to be a war on Islam, especially after they unjustly spilled the blood of innocent Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.” "

Osama Bin Laden’s papers: He wished Obama would continue Bush’s “war on terror.”

before you whine "wah wah slate" here's another article. While you and yours were whining "he wont say islamofacist " whatever your conservative masters were telling you, he was undermining al queda's support in the middle east.

Bin Laden wanted to change al-Qaida's bloodied name | World news | The Guardian

Keep trying. Hearing about the opinion of a Presidential candidate from an enemy that kept us jumping for a decade should have some meaning. Read The Art of War Sun Tzu.

Drama Queen much?

Barnes (Weekly Standard editor Fred) said Bush told him that capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.”
[...]
Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom Bush said, “I really just don’t spend that much time on”:

FLASHBACK: Bush On Bin Laden: ‘I Really Just Don’t Spend That Much Time On Him’ – ThinkProgress

Oh BE, you truly embarrass yourself with your gleeful "ha, OBL has the same opinion of Biden that my conservative masters spoon fed me". Because you get your info from liars you're probably unaware of how much OBL hated President Obama. President Obama so marginalized OBL that he was literally thinking of changing the name of al queda. This was a direct result of President Obama being a leader and not caving to jingoism from the right. Jingoism that you and yours obediently slurped up.

Rather, the United States could claim that it was at war only with the al-Qaida organization, which it depicted as “an outside entity from the teachings of Islam.” Bin Laden complains that Obama has “repeatedly” made this argument. Therefore, he concluded, if al-Qaida adopted a new name, which included a reference to Islam, “it would be difficult for him to say” that he wasn’t at war with Islam.

"Along the same lines, Bin Laden is upset that his enemies “have largely stopped using the phrase ‘the war on terror’ in the context of not wanting to provoke Muslims, because they felt that saying the war on terror could appear to most people to be a war on Islam, especially after they unjustly spilled the blood of innocent Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.” "

Osama Bin Laden’s papers: He wished Obama would continue Bush’s “war on terror.”

before you whine "wah wah slate" here's another article. While you and yours were whining "he wont say islamofacist " whatever your conservative masters were telling you, he was undermining al queda's support in the middle east.

Bin Laden wanted to change al-Qaida's bloodied name | World news | The Guardian

Vern, ol' buddy!! haven't seen you for a few days. Always enjoy you convoluted defense of the loony left mindset. You're a tad off in that first paragraph, however. OF COURCE, OBL hated Obama - which is why OBL wanted Obama dead; not a difficult concept, Vern. Most of the rest of this post just strengthens my point. Thanks.

I love overturning a rock and watching the lefties scramble is all directions. :lamo

In your futile desperation you forget that Trump is the most incompetent moron ever to become President and it shows daily. An old shoe would be better than Trump because decent competent people won't refuse to work for an old shoe.

In your futile desperation you forget that Trump is the most incompetent moron ever to become President and it shows daily. An old shoe would be better than Trump because decent competent people won't refuse to work for an old shoe.

Flushing.jpg

Vern, ol' buddy!! haven't seen you for a few days. Always enjoy you convoluted defense of the loony left mindset. You're a tad off in that first paragraph, however. OF COURCE, OBL hated Obama - which is why OBL wanted Obama dead; not a difficult concept, Vern. Most of the rest of this post just strengthens my point. Thanks.

oh BE, you clearly don't understand what the phrase "of course" means. You need to say "of course OBL want President Obama dead because he was killing all his top leaders and undermining his support in the ME". President Obama's policies drove him to the point of changing al queda's name. See OBL loved the policies of Bush and Cheney. He was able to "misparaphase" all their chants and slogans as American hating islam. For example, think how easily your conservative masters got you to believe BLM was "only black lives matter" and "hates the troops". Yea, there are conservatives everywhere. anyhoo, Bush and cheney words and actions helped OBL immensely. from the same slate link.

Now we see that Obama had the concept right, and that Bin Laden was horrified at his turn. Bin Laden understood that Obama’s rhetorical shift was subverting his strategy for spreading al-Qaida’s message throughout the Muslim world, a strategy that Cheney had unwittingly abetted in his eight years as vice president (six of which he basically ran U.S. foreign policy).

And that's why OBL supported Bush's re-election.

Bush wins boost from terror tape | World news | The Guardian

Now BE,by your standards, if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Yea, Bush and Cheney did wonders for al queda. But you need to understand, wanting biden is more of a function of President Obama kicking his ass so he wanted anybody but President Obama. Supporting bush was simply good business for al queda.

Last edited:
oh BE, you clearly don't understand what the phrase "of course" means. You need to say "of course OBL want President Obama dead because he was killing all his top leaders and undermining his support in the ME". President Obama's policies drove him to the point of changing al queda's name. See OBL loved the policies of Bush and Cheney. He was able to "misparaphase" all their chants and slogans as American hating islam. For example, think how easily your conservative masters got you to believe BLM was "only black lives matter" and "hates the troops". Yea, there are conservatives everywhere. anyhoo, Bush and cheney words and actions helped OBL immensely. from the same slate link.

Now we see that Obama had the concept right, and that Bin Laden was horrified at his turn. Bin Laden understood that Obama’s rhetorical shift was subverting his strategy for spreading al-Qaida’s message throughout the Muslim world, a strategy that Cheney had unwittingly abetted in his eight years as vice president (six of which he basically ran U.S. foreign policy).

And that's why OBL supported Bush's re-election.

Bush wins boost from terror tape | World news | The Guardian

Now BE,by your standards, if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Yea, Bush and Cheney did wonders for al queda. But you need to understand, wanting biden is more of a function of President Obama kicking his ass so he wanted anybody but President Obama. Supporting bush was simply good business for al queda.

What dressings do you offer with your word salads?

What dressings do you offer with your word salads?

that's the " post juvenile insults to deflect from the facts" bullseye I know. anyhoo, you started a thread to gleefully cheer "ha, OBL has the same opinion of Biden that my conservative masters spoon fed me". I basically informed you that OBL hated President Obama because he was devasting his ranks and undermining his support. I then pointed out that OBL supported bush's re-election. and remember, when he was cheering for bush, he wasn't on the run. He was living quite comfortably once bush allowed him to walk out of Afghanistan with the ""the largest concentration of Al Qaeda fighters of the war". So again BE, by your standards, if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Yea, Bush and Cheney did wonders for al queda. But you need to understand, wanting biden is more of a function of President Obama kicking his ass so he wanted anybody but President Obama. Supporting bush was simply good business for al queda.

Now be, we both know your MO is to post nonsense then cut and run but you started this thread. Shouldn't you man up once and respond in an honest and intelligent fashion.

that's the " post juvenile insults to deflect from the facts" bullseye I know. anyhoo, you started a thread to gleefully cheer "ha, OBL has the same opinion of Biden that my conservative masters spoon fed me". I basically informed you that OBL hated President Obama because he was devasting his ranks and undermining his support. I then pointed out that OBL supported bush's re-election. and remember, when he was cheering for bush, he wasn't on the run. He was living quite comfortably once bush allowed him to walk out of Afghanistan with the ""the largest concentration of Al Qaeda fighters of the war". So again BE, by your standards, if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Yea, Bush and Cheney did wonders for al queda. But you need to understand, wanting biden is more of a function of President Obama kicking his ass so he wanted anybody but President Obama. Supporting bush was simply good business for al queda.

Now be, we both know your MO is to post nonsense then cut and run but you started this thread. Shouldn't you man up once and respond in an honest and intelligent fashion.

Ah, Vern. You continue to bloviate on exactly the point I was making. Once again, I've never questioned OBL hate for Obama. That fact makes MY POINT even more powerful; OBL wanted Obama dead because he knew Biden would be unable to continue Obama's success. However you want to dance around it, it's still true.

And for Bush - if there is anything I care less about that what OBL thought of Bush I can't imagine what it would be.

Sorry, why do I care about Bush? Or be interested in anything ThinkRegress has to say?

Don't care what you think of Bush or anyone.

YOU SAID bin laden was "an enemy that kept us jumping for a decade".

I showed that the highest authority at the time, G. W. Bush, wasn't concerned at all about bin laden.

Think Progress didn't say anything, they printed what far right wing Weekly Standard editor Fred Barnes said G. W. Bush told him.

Cultists aren't very bright. Sad :sinking:

Don't care what you think of Bush or anyone.

I showed that the highest authority at the time, G. W. Bush, wasn't concerned at all about bin laden.

Think Progress didn't say anything, they printed what far right wing Weekly Standard editor Fred Barnes said G. W. Bush told him.

Cultists aren't very bright. Sad :sinking:
Yeah, particularly Democultists waving the torn, dirty, obsolete "whataboutbush" flag.

Ah, Vern. You continue to bloviate on exactly the point I was making. Once again, I've never questioned OBL hate for Obama. That fact makes MY POINT even more powerful; OBL wanted Obama dead because he knew Biden would be unable to continue Obama's success. However you want to dance around it, it's still true.

And for Bush - if there is anything I care less about that what OBL thought of Bush I can't imagine what it would be.

Oh BE, have you seen me refer to "conservatives posting wishful thinking as fact"? well this is just an example of the conservative ability to delude itself. OBL knew President Obama was kicking his ass. (He also knew bush and cheney were great for business) OBL hoped Biden wouldn't be as effective. Yea, he simply convinced himself that Biden wouldn't be as good. He didn't know it. Again, OBL knew President Obama was kicking his ass. And BE, you saying "he knew" is an even better example of "conservatives posting "wishful thinking as fact". Remember when "you knew" President Obama was born in Kenya, his BC a forgery, he was going to have death panels, he issued "stand down orders", "deficts would destroy the economy" and (wait for it) trump and republicans would balance the budget. The conservative brain just convinces itself of whatever it wants to believe.

BE, lets ignore that by your own standards, if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse for just a second, and explain how OBL "knew". thanks in advance.

Yeah, particularly Democultists waving the torn, dirty, obsolete "whataboutbush" flag.

No 'whataboutbush' here.

I proved that to be a lie. Why do you have to lie?

No 'whataboutbush' here.

I proved that to be a lie. Why do you have to lie?
But you HAVEN'T proved that at all. Even back to the Clinton administration we were hunting him. We got in in 2011.

BE, where'd you go. Come on back to the thread you obediently started. In addition to telling us how OBL knew Biden would be unable to continue Obama's success, I want to know if your friends know you say President Obama's actions were successful. Jiminy, if I know one thing about cults, you're never ever supposed to be honest. I hope they dont kick you out. Tell them you'll settle for a reprimand.

anyhoo, dont forget BE that by your standards if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Do you want me to explain why?

BE, where'd you go. Come on back to the thread you obediently started. In addition to telling us how OBL knew Biden would be unable to continue Obama's success, I want to know if your friends know you say President Obama's actions were successful. Jiminy, if I know one thing about cults, you're never ever supposed to be honest. I hope they dont kick you out. Tell them you'll settle for a reprimand.

anyhoo, dont forget BE that by your standards if OBL wanting Biden is some sort of insult then wanting bush to get re-elected is worse. Do you want me to explain why?
You're wandering off into the weeds, Vern. OBL's words are quoted above. The rest of your drivel about cults and such is vapid, even for you.

OBL knows nothing about Biden and apparently neither do you. OBL knew Bush would let him off because GW was friends with OBL's daddy. He was right about that.

Back
Top Bottom