• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?[W:156]

Erotic or Disgusting?

• Giving is erotic.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Giving is disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting is erotic.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Getting is disgusting.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Both are erotic.

Votes: 56 90.3%
  • Both are disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Oral Sex: Erotic or Disgustin?

The only lameness was brought by your post. I guess you missed this...

Or this...

Please speak for yourself.

Ooo. Sensitive huh? :rofl It's funny that you say that and in the posts you quote you are mentioning your bible.

Ooo. Sensitive huh? :rofl It's funny that you say that and in the posts you quote you are mentioning your bible.

No not sensitive, following the rules. If you had actually read you would see it was people trying to correct me or asking about what I thought. You however skipped all that and went with ad hominems instead.

No not sensitive, following the rules. If you had actually read you would see it was people trying to correct me or asking about what I thought. You however skipped all that and went with ad hominems instead.

Why, did I quote you when I made that post? No I didn't did I? Hmm. Sensitive! :D

Why, did I quote you when I made that post? No I didn't did I? Hmm. Sensitive! :D

Who were the people talking about religion? You only get one guess so make it a good one.

Moderator's Warning:
Stop with the baiting and personal discussion and return to the topic.

Wow, looking at the poll I wonder what life would be like if we had that kind of consensus on other issues. If people agreed on gun rights or same sex marriage as strongly as they do about oral sex then there sure would be a lot less to debate about in the world.

You guys are ruining a really good and fun thread with your religious musings. :roll: Thanks for the lameness.

Yeah, there's been some hijacking. That tends to happen when the OP has pretty much run its course and it seems to be SOP around here. Whether it's lame is a value judgement - thought you were opposed to those. Whatever, if it doesn't interest you, well...just move along - nothing to see here.

Can you imagine what their sex lives are like? :shock:

Like I said, none of your business - just as yours is none of mine. I will say I'm OK with pretty much anything heterosexual. Homosexuality doesn't fit my orientation or morality but again, not my business what others do.

Who were the people talking about religion? You only get one guess so make it a good one.

:lol: Oh okay boss. Lol!

Yeah, there's been some hijacking. That tends to happen when the OP has pretty much run its course and it seems to be SOP around here. Whether it's lame is a value judgement - thought you were opposed to those. Whatever, if it doesn't interest you, well...just move along - nothing to see here.

Well that's not very sexy either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom