• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Online tutors - How to type fast?

AnnaKus

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Hi, my name is Anna. I work a lot with a laptop, I need to write a lot of text (educational materials). I have a slight speed of typing, only 44 WPM. I decided to use the online services.
Here are a few sites that will help you type fast:
Learn to Type | Teach Typing | Free Typing Tutor and Typing Lessons
Typing test. Take free online typing speed test and get a certificate
Typing Tutor: Homepage of free touch typing tutor RapidTyping

Here is my results -

And what services do you use to type faster?
Whats your typing speed?

Hi, my name is Anna. I work a lot with a laptop, I need to write a lot of text (educational materials). I have a slight speed of typing, only 44 WPM. I decided to use the online services.
Here are a few sites that will help you type fast:
Learn to Type | Teach Typing | Free Typing Tutor and Typing Lessons
Typing test. Take free online typing speed test and get a certificate
Typing Tutor: Homepage of free touch typing tutor RapidTyping

Here is my results -

Yaay, I made a perfect score:

My 1st attempt at typing speed.JPG

And what services do you use to type faster?
Whats your typing speed?

My typing speed is 52.4 WPM but I was trained to type with a different style. For one I always double space after a full stop and Ratatype did not allow for that so I had to backspace after every full stop losing time with that. I might increase it a bit more.

Welcome to the Debate Politics (DP) Anna. I use experience at typing as means to get to such speeds and DP is one such method ;)

I type about 80 WPM with an accuracy in the mid 90s. I learned on Mavis Beacon. I honed my skills from there.

How to type fast? Practice - type more frequently - avoid errors by improving your spelling.

Back
Top Bottom