• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

One thing I have never understood....

galenrox said:
no. I'm sorry, I didn't read exactly what you guys were talking about, I just saw you refusing to check a source. If he didn't provide a source, don't say "Well that's crap", ask for a source. When in doubt, ask for a source. If you're not interested in checking sources, then this isn't the right place for you.
It's perfectly fair to ask him to provide his source, since he's supposed to do that anyways in the first place. And I can't tell you how many times I've read some ridiculous essay by some person with the intelligence of my left nut (my right one's the smart one), but I still read the source. It's just how we roll.

I have asked him many times, in this threAD and all the otherposts he has made to refer to a source to back up his arguements! He has not provided one since i have been on here! He can not back up his statements that is why he does not provide a source! I accept your apology and u have gained my respect! A sensible liberal you are! :applaud in the sense that you came out and said sorry that you misunderstood.. I havent read many of your posts, so i can make an opinion if your political philosophy is sensibe! :D

Last edited:
YOu Right wingers are very confused. The war in Viet nam was a terrible war with over 50 thousand dead. Yet at least we were there to begin with, to support a legitimate Government. Protestors legally protested the war.

In Bush's War, we are being the bad guy. We invaded a sovereign nation for abolutely no legitimate reason. They were not involved in 911, they did not have Nuclear weapons, or Weapons of mass destruction. Since the original Gulf War, which was legitimate, Irag had been a threat no one, no nation. Sadam was scared to death of the United States. We did not invade to bring Democracy to Irag, and we did not invade to anything legitimate. We invaded to block economic advances in Irag and the Middle East by the European Union and their companies.. Bush's actions were contrary to known International law. American troops in Irag are the pawns of big ExAmerican corporatiions who want to control what is left of the Crude oil supply. American Troops are being sacrificed to the Altar of Corporate Greed and Bullyism.

Imagine a great Aztec pyramid. with a line of American soldiers walkiing up to the Altar(marching into Bush's war).. On orders from their commanders, these American troop lie down on the Altar. Bush is sitting in the shadows while Rumfeld, High Priest, cuts the heart out these troop and throw the body down the steps. Bush watches from his chair while Rumsfeld hold the heart until it stops beating. It is all about power and greed, just as it was with the Aztec Priests.
This is what Bush is doing to America. Why American support Bush, is beyond my understanding.

Bush's corporate lovers and their giant world wide corporate structure, are no longer loyal to America. They responsible only for their own Greed and power.

Bush's actions in Irag are similar in nature to Hitler attacking Czechoslovakia in 1938, the Soviets attacking Afghanistan, China attacking Tibet etc etc.
Naked Aggression is naked aggression, no matter who is being the agressor.

All we get from the Bush Administration is lies and more lies, and I have to believe that you all,, know how corrupt our government is no matter the Bushhit that is written here.

It is possible to care about our troop, for they are our collective friends, children, and our relatives. The mission assigned to them is Bogus and barbaric. Our Government and our President are friggin greedy idiots.

Back
Top Bottom