• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of the biggest lies about abortion

Great. I knew you supported repealing the hyde act

Yes I do, and you also forgot to tell me it is alright for me to spend your money on that new car. If I can spend MY money on your abortions then you should bankroll my wants and needs too.

Are there any mirrors in your household?
?? HUH ?? You've made no points. You feebly dodged MY point about lifelong healthcare from birth by dismissing it, implying that all healthcare was "shitty healthcare". You pretty much disqualified yourself from being taken seriously after that - so I won't. If you're not in favor of healthcare for everyone from birth onward, then just admit that you're anti-choice - and not "pro life".

OR . . . just go on lying to yourself with your hypocritical "pro life" euphemism. I don't care.

Yes I do, and you also forgot to tell me it is alright for me to spend your money on that new car. If I can spend MY money on your abortions then you should bankroll my wants and needs too.
Feel free to try and pass that law. LOL

Abortion is and always will be murder. No matter what you claim otherwise. It is and always has been the murder of an innocent human life.
Uh . . . . no. It never was, nor will it ever be.

Just goes to show the liberal view point. I want what I want and I don't have to give anything in return. My way or the highway.
You conservatives love spending ......lets get ten more aircraft carriers!!!!!!!

Uh, your personal beliefs don’t change the legal and recognized definitions of words.
Ah, what a disturbing moral framework you have. By the logic you use here, if China's laws say that it is not murder to round up and kill Uyghurs, then their killing of them is magically not murder. What a sick and twisted little worldview you have. You'd defend the Nazis too.

Ah, what a disturbing moral framework you have. By the logic you use here, if China's laws say that it is not murder to round up and kill Uyghurs, then their killing of them is magically not murder. What a sick and twisted little worldview you have. You'd defend the Nazis too.

oh i see, so most your posts are just dishonest and illogical . . go it LMAO

fact still remains
abortions =/= murder

And you defend cops killing black people

One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system.

Repeating that lie only indicates ignorance.
Not sure whether to be more stunned by your complete ignorance of human biology, or by the fact that you have managed to remain ignorant of human biology into your senior years.

What I see, “you don’t like infanticide don’t do it. It’s non of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to abort her newborn.”
Abortion and infanticide are not synonymous.
infanticide
noun
in·fan·ti·cide | \ in-ˈfan-tə-ˌsīd \

Definition of infanticide
1: the killing of an infant

And it is literally impossible to abort a newborn.

And all living people are undead corpses. There is a perfectly good term accepted by the legal, medical, scientific, governmental communities and by countless educated people. Why sound childish when you could sound like a grown-up and say fetus instead of unborn baby. Males saying unborn baby sound just a little bit prissy.

Perhaps you live on a different planet to me. You simply can't make blanket statements like this.

I've worked in the medical field for years and when speaking to or assistant a patient, I do not refer to their developing baby as a fetus. I'm far from the only one. It's common for healthcare professionals to refer to the unborn as a baby.

One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system.

You can't be serious.

You simply can't be.

There are no "pro abortion women". There are only pro choice women.
Perhaps you're confused because there are definitely anti-abortion men and women.
If the baby is "not even connected to the mother", then feel free to carry it to term, and give birth to it yourself.

I'd say anyone who wears this can be defined as pro abortion

If abortion was "found" under right to privacy - then "shouting your abortion" should void that finding.

1617428300289.png

Perhaps you live on a different planet to me. You simply can't make blanket statements like this.
I've worked in the medical field for years and when speaking to or assistant a patient, I do not refer to their developing baby as a fetus. I'm far from the only one. It's common for healthcare professionals to refer to the unborn as a baby.

Of course it is. And of course you use the word baby. You are assisting a patient. You are warm and caring. A discussion is quite a different thing. And if the word baby was used in a generic, non emotional way everyone would be fine with that. The anti-abortion advocates use the words baby, unborn child, innocent little baby/child, tiny little person for two reasons that have nothing to do with caring about fetuses: to promote legal personhood of the fetus and to denigrate pro-choice motives.

Would scraping all our military equipment make you happy? Maybe we can get Mexico to protect us from attack.
Or we could just pay for abortions. Lol

And what is the placenta attached to?

There are no "pro abortion women". There are only pro choice women.
Perhaps you're confused because there are definitely anti-abortion men and women.
If the baby is "not even connected to the mother", then feel free to carry it to term, and give birth to it yourself.
Wrong you are either pro abortion or against abortion. There is no middle ground. You are either FOR killing the unborn, or you are AGAINST the killing.

So let me get this straight:

The baby is not connected to the mother... it is connected to the placenta... which is part of the mother... so... it is connected to the mother? But it isn't?

So what?
Some what akin to holding hands no more and no less.

Back
Top Bottom