• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One of the biggest lies about abortion

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system.

Repeating that lie only indicates ignorance.

One of the biggest lies that pro abortion women repeat is a huge lie. That lie is "my body my choice". The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA. The baby is not even connected to the mother it is connected to the placenta, and has its own blood system.

There are no "pro abortion women". There are only pro choice women.
Perhaps you're confused because there are definitely anti-abortion men and women.
If the baby is "not even connected to the mother", then feel free to carry it to term, and give birth to it yourself.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Its none of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to have an abortion.

What I see, “you don’t like infanticide don’t do it. It’s non of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to abort her newborn.”

So it is a cancerous tumor?

The reason that it is a huge lie is because the baby growing in her uterus is NOT part of her body, because the baby has its own DNA.
"My body" as in "I own it", like "my car" or "my dog".

The zef is her personal property so she gets to decide what to do with it.

Perhaps you're confused because there are definitely anti-abortion men and women.
If the baby is "not even connected to the mother", then feel free to carry it to term, and give birth to it yourself.
You are either pro or con on abortion.

Not her DNA and probably not her blood type, NOT her body!!!!!!!!

Repeating that lie only indicates ignorance.944B192C-B437-4774-8CF6-FEDD72D5DCBD.jpeg

You are either pro or con on abortion.
Nope. One is either pro or con on a women's right to 'choose' whether, or not, having an abortion is in her best interests. FAIL on your part.

The baby in her womb is not part of her body? I think that you might have just won the Nobel Prize in Science with that bombshell.

I assume you have medical evidence to back up such a claim that flies in the face of what billions and billions of others understand?

So let me get this straight:

The baby is not connected to the mother... it is connected to the placenta... which is part of the mother... so... it is connected to the mother? But it isn't?
So what?

Are there pro-abortion men?
If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Its none of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to have an abortion.
You can say Gosh Darn...
What I see, “you don’t like infanticide don’t do it. It’s non of your GD business if a woman wants to make the choice to abort her newborn.”
since when is a fetus and infant?

BWHAHAHAHAHA another huge failure . . . whoever claimed that the ZEF is her body???
its IN her body and it is risk of health and life to her body genius

I guess women lie about rape then too, you know . . because the penis in her isnt her body, its not PART of her body so whats the big deal

wow what an all-time fail and self-ownage! That was one of the most moronic claims I read from your failed posts
ZcUhJks.gif

this claim fails on so many levels its almost as stupid as the OP LMAO it makes no sense

Rape, not her penis in side her, not her blood type, NOT HER BODY!!!!!
😂 😂 😂

Are there pro-abortion men?
Good question. Generally no - there aren't. Of course, there are many men who would advocate an abortion on an individual case-by-case basis if they thought they were the one who impregnated their partner.

"My body" as in "I own it", like "my car" or "my dog".

The zef is her personal property so she gets to decide what to do with it.

According to you, it's a human being that is living inside of another human being against the latter human being's will.

Tell us this: If you found another human being in your foyer at 3 am, what would you do with it?

Good question. Generally no - there aren't. Of course, there are many men who would advocate an abortion on an individual case-by-case basis if they thought they were the one who impregnated their partner.
What constitutes "pro-abortion" as you see it?

A cheating husband being in favor of his pregnant mistress getting an abortion.
Oh, that seems pretty reasonable... do you think that most that most that use that term have the same parameters?

Pro-Abortion seems to advocate something bigger, to me. Not sure what it is though.

Oh, that seems pretty reasonable... do you think that most that most that use that term have the same parameters?

Pro-Abortion seems to advocate something bigger, to me. Not sure what it is though.
I think it's mostly a mischaracterization of prochoice people used by anti-choice people.

If you don't like murder don't kill people, if you don't like pedophilia don't molest children.

Is it equally none of your business if other people do this?

Back
Top Bottom