• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Once nicknamed ‘Murderapolis,’ the city that became the center of the ‘Defund the Police’ movement is grappling with heightened violent crime - CNN

In what world does defund not work? Scared white communities? Everywhere else it works.

Literally, prominent members of certain political parties backed it. Don't post lies.

A handful on the fringe. Be honest.
What a strange thing to MAGA, be honest.

Defunding the police is not a cult, dude. It's a massive push for positive social change affecting the most vulnerable people in our society.

I get that you Trumpers like to kick down, but really? This is the hill you righties are gonna fight to call a "cult"?

Forget it. You did not understand my post at all.

A handful on the fringe. Be honest.
What a strange thing to MAGA, be honest.
Dude, we get that you don't like AOC. Women in politics scares you. But really, I promise, they're not "fringe"; she's a standout legislator, well known and well liked.

And so I just literally blew your "no one supports defund the police" out of the water. Go MAGA somewhere else dude, defunding the police didn't lead to the crime wave you Trumpers said it would, and decreased over policing in minority neighborhoods. It worked, despite scared white people worrying about it.

Forget it. You did not understand my post at all.
No, it's pretty easy to see people like you like to kick down. They want police flooding black and brown neighborhoods, stopping and frisking people of color and keeping them out of your gated communities.

It's not gonna happen, dude. Progress is coming and, long term, you guys lose. Every. Single. Time.

Gosh, her boyfriend fired a gun at cops and even hit one as they were serving a warrant.
That'll get ya shot. She happened to be collateral damage. And thats a shame, but certainly not typical.
The Police all faced trial and not one was convicted. That tells me that the jury after seeing all the evidence didnt agree with what you are saying.
What happened to your "Good guy with a gun" spew? The cops were found guilty of lying about evidence in her case, he shot because he thought someone was breaking into their home. They fabricated and planted evidence. They should never have been there. Black people keep telling you police are setting them up but you refuse to believe it. Instead, it's the same ole bullshit that flies out of your mouth. Black people are criminals, so they deserve it.

Pretty good setup you prejudiced people have there, and you all believe the lies you've been fed because that just makes it easier for you to blame the victims. Even with proof, you still blame her boyfriend for thinking they're being broken into because he what? Should have known the cops lied, set them up, and it was them breaking into their house?

You want black people to be criminals because it feeds your narrative. Tell me again how there is no bias there, that the police do a fine job. They don't when you're black, that's what black people are screaming about. How about you listen instead of participating in the lies?

The conviction is the first in the case that spurred massive nationwide protests and inspired lawmakers in multiple states to ban or restrict no-knock raids. Federal prosecutors have also charged two other Louisville officers for their role in acquiring the search warrant, and a fourth officer for violating Taylor’s civil rights and the civil rights of her neighbors by blindly firing 10 bullets through two apartments during the raid. The two cops who actually shot Taylor have not been charged. Federal prosecutors said those officers, Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove, did not know their colleagues had lied to obtain the warrant. State prosecutors also previously declined to press charges against them.

If thats what it tells you, then you are obviously biased. You are in all likelihood "anti-racist" (ie: racist against Whites), but I wont jump to conclusions.
Racist against whites? Did you Magats really think you could just steal that word and it would apply? That just shows you don't even know what the word means. No wonder you keep racism alive and well.

Get over yourselves and try participating in a fix and stop promoting the problems like some badge of honor against others. We all should agree to work toward less crime, and killing. It's not a left or right issue just because you want to make it one.

It's not gonna happen, dude. Progress is coming

Yeahhhhhh.

"Progress".

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

Pretty soon the entire country will look like Detroit. "Progress".

lolz.gif

Yeahhhhhh.

"Progress".

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

Pretty soon the entire country will look like Detroit. "Progress".

View attachment 67416189
Stop hoping for more crime. It's not a useful tool in owning a lib. It says way more about you than anyone else, and it says nothing you should be so proud of.

MAGAs, proving why people hate them daily.

Stop hoping for more crime. It's not a useful tool in owning a lib. It says way more about you than anyone else, and it says nothing you should be so proud of.

MAGAs, proving why people hate them daily.

Ummmm, no idea why you keep blathering "MAGA".
Try to see the world for 3 seconds without your partisan filter.

Ummmm, no idea why you keep blathering "MAGA".
Try to see the world for 3 seconds without your partisan filter.
Isn't this post a bit ironic? lmao

Shall we keep it a bipartisan issue then? Is that what you're suggesting? GOOD IDEA!! Wow, you come up with some great suggestions. I agree, let's keep it bipartisan. You're correct!!

No, it's pretty easy to see people like you like to kick down. They want police flooding black and brown neighborhoods, stopping and frisking people of color and keeping them out of your gated communities.

It's not gonna happen, dude. Progress is coming and, long term, you guys lose. Every. Single. Time.

Lol
I do support stop and frisk but not because of color.
And I never lived in a gated community, I lived in tough northeast cities.

No clue what your not gonna happen comment is about but my name is not dude. Please respect that it is not..

Every single time?

BTW, I .am progressive. So, no clue why this post was addressed to me.

At least you're not a partisan hack Vance.
Also: vulgarity. What did we discuss?
I like the vulgarity, it ****ing tells it like it is and with the seriousness some issues need paid to them.

Back
Top Bottom