• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed

Thanks for proving my point. The MSM has nothing to say when people call for Trump to be killed. When someone says something mean about Obama there's a flood of stories about it. That's why the MSM is frequently seen as less and less trusted.

Well, I don't know if you can say that this one guy typifies Trump supporters, but if volume indicates anything can you say these people typify anti-Trumpers? ...

th

th

th

th

The MSM was very quiet about hundreds of protesters attacking the police, vandalizing property, and issuing death threats. But one person who used to be associated with Trump says something mean about the president and the MSM won't shut up about it.

Last edited:
No he's not calling for Obama to be killed. This is what it looks like to call for someone to be killed. You'll notice that the MSM is not picking up these stories. As for your post...

View attachment 67201304

You ever get tired of being wrong?

Alright, you asked for it. Your citation is over a year old It quotes a man who has been a close associate and employee of a man seeking to be president of the United States, a man we know lies minute by minute. So here YOU are whining like a good trumpet and your big criticism seems to be the MSM hasn't picked this up!

Let's see what this educated individual has to say...

To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed "president" !!!! This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!! Instead he still remains in office doing every thing he can to gut the America we all know and love !!!!! Now comes Donald J Trump to put an end to the corruption in government !!!! The so called elite, who are nothing but common dog turds from your front lawn are shaking in their boots because there is a new Sheriff coming to town, and the end to their corruption of the American people (YOU) is at hand !!!! I cannot believe that a common murder is even allowed to run (killery clinton) OR that a commie like bernie is a also allowed to also run !!!! Come on America put your big boy pants on---this election you have a choice---GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE !!!! Thank you !!!!

This is not an intelligent message to "friends" this is a rant that exposes hate, extremism and a lack of a complete understanding of democratic government, A grown man lowers himself to a childish "pus headed president...." and on and on.

But he's not calling for Obama to be killed, you're right. He's demanding the military assassinate him. No trial, no defense, just shoot the bastard....

...and so we see how the real mentality of the household...."pus headed". Oh boy, can't wait to see what Trump is really going to do...probably take this guy's advice and start rounding up his enemies

Actually he said assholes and nut jobs hangout together. So by his logic anti-American back supremacists hang out together also.

Don't forget about the domestic terrorist that Obama hung around with. Use the same logic.

Alfred Pennyworth, is that you? What happened to your job with Batman? Wait...is Trump Batman? Nooooooooo!

Alfred Pennyworth, is that you? What happened to your job with Batman? Wait...is Trump Batman? Nooooooooo!
Trump's not the president America needs, but the one it deserves. [emoji12]

Thanks for proving my point. The MSM has nothing to say when people call for Trump to be killed. When someone says something mean about Obama there's a flood of stories about it. That's why the MSM is frequently seen as less and less trusted.

The difference between your link and this story is that those are random people. This is Trumps (the republican contender in the Presidential election) butler and close associate of his....

The difference between your link and this story is that those are random people. This is Trumps (the republican contender in the Presidential election) butler and close associate of his....

Ayers
Wright
Gruber
Rhodes
H. Clinton

His adviser must have reminded how slimey he looked when he claimed he didn't know what white supremacism was, so as not to drive away any racist supporters.

I normally jump on you lefties when you pull the race card because it is usually BS. But here I think you actually got it right. Trump isn't a racist, but his not disavowing Duke and other groups immediately was done for the very reason you outlined--"so as not to drive away any racist supporters.' The man doesn't care who votes for him or how he wins just as long as he wins. And no, I don't find that to be a particularly positive trait.

Yup. And investigations found that Ayers and Obama didnt have a close relationship.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?_r=0
Fact Check: Is Obama ‘palling around with terrorists’? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Controversial sermon equates calls for multiple people to be killed?
A remark about the ACA and how it was passed equates to calls for multiple people to be killed?
What about him?
H. Clinton
What about her?

Yup. And investigations found that Ayers and Obama didnt have a close relationship.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?_r=0
Fact Check: Is Obama ‘palling around with terrorists’? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Controversial sermon equates calls for multiple people to be killed?

A remark about the ACA and how it was passed equates to calls for multiple people to be killed?

What about him?

What about her?

Ayers ...
A review of board minutes and records by CNN show Obama, crossed paths repeatedly with Ayers at board meetings of the Annenberg Challenge Project in Chicago. For seven years, Ayers and Obama — among many others — worked on funding for education projects, including some projects advocated by Ayers. While working on the Annenberg project, Obama and Ayers also served together on a second charitable foundation, the Woods Fund, and that among the Woods Fund recipients was the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church where Obama had his church membership. Obama praised Ayers’ book on the subject of juvenile justice in a 1997 Chicago Tribune review, calling it “a searing and timely account of the juvenile court system, and the courageous individuals who rescue hope from despair.

On a September 23, 2008, the Wall Street Journal published an article written by Stanley Kurtz called “Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools. ” In it Kurtz claims that Barack Obama’s relationship with William Ayers is more than that of just having served together on the board of the educational non profit organization Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) and that “Barack Obama’s first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers’s home.”

According to the article, “in early 1995, Mr. Obama was appointed the first chairman of the board, which handled fiscal matters. Mr. Ayers co-chaired the foundation’s other key body, the ‘Collaborative,’ which shaped education policy.” Kurtz raised a question in this article as to how “a former community organizer fresh out of law school, could vault to the top of a new foundation?” Even though the Obama campaign had issued a statement denying Ayres recruitment of Obama, Kurtz observed that “Mr. Ayers founded CAC and was its guiding spirit. No one would have been appointed the CAC chairman without his approval.”

The New York Times published an article by Scott Shane about the Senator’s relationship with Ayers on October 3, 2008 called “Obama and ’60s Bomber: A Look Into Crossed Paths.” In it, Shane wrote, “Their paths have crossed sporadically since then, at a coffee Mr. Ayers hosted for Mr. Obama’s first run for office, on the schools project and a charitable board, and in casual encounters as Hyde Park neighbors.”

Gruber ... one remark? He was dispatched to lie about the ACA and he did it numerous times ... on video.

Rhodes ... re lies about Iran nuke deal ... see Gruber above.

H. Clinton ... re lies about pretty much everything.

Did they kill anyone ... doesn't look like it.
Neither did THE BUTLER.

The Butler seems to like games.

I'll play.

So, where is Sirhan Sirhan when you really need him?

Ayers ...
:lamo
1.)"Since earning a doctorate in education at Columbia in 1987, Mr. Ayers has been a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the author or editor of 15 books, and an advocate of school reform.". 30+ years later Ayers is now a expert on school reform
2.)Ayers and Obama first "connection" during a "project that was part of a national school reform effort financed with $500 million from Walter H. Annenberg, the billionaire publisher and philanthropist and President Richard M. Nixon’s ambassador to the United Kingdom. Many cities applied for the Annenberg money, and Mr. Ayers joined two other local education activists to lead a broad, citywide effort that won nearly $50 million for Chicago.. Mr. Ayers played no role in Mr. Obama’s appointment. Instead, it was suggested by Deborah Leff, then president of the Joyce Foundation, a Chicago-based group whose board Mr. Obama, a young lawyer, had joined the previous year. At a lunch with two other foundation heads, Patricia A. Graham of the Spencer Foundation and Adele Simmons of the MacArthur Foundation, Ms. Leff suggested that Mr. Obama would make a good board chairman, she said in an interview. Mr. Ayers was not present and had not suggested Mr. Obama"
3.)"Archives of the Chicago Annenberg project, which funneled the money to networks of schools from 1995 to 2000, show both men attended six board meetings early in the project — Mr. Obama as chairman, Mr. Ayers to brief members on school issues."
-- So what we have here is a school reform project that was given hundreds of millions and a board was selected to help distribute these funds and reform the schools. Ayers played no role in the selection of Obama to the board. The reforms really were not "radical leftist" ideas. And Ayers did not find the CAC that was Walter H. Annenberg....

4.)"It was later in 1995 that Mr. Ayers and Ms. Dohrn hosted the gathering, in their town house three blocks from Mr. Obama’s home, at which State Senator Alice J. Palmer, who planned to run for Congress, introduced Mr. Obama to a few Democratic friends as her chosen successor. That was one of several such neighborhood events as Mr. Obama prepared to run, said A. J. Wolf, the 84-year-old emeritus rabbi of KAM Isaiah Israel Synagogue, across the street from Mr. Obama’s current house."
---He went to his house to be introduced to prominent neighborhood activists! :scared:

5.)"Mr. Obama’s friends said that history was utterly irrelevant to judging the candidate, because Mr. Ayers was never a significant influence on him. Even some conservatives who know Mr. Obama said that if he was drawn to Ayers-style radicalism, he hid it well. “I saw no evidence of a radical streak, either overt or covert, when we were together at Harvard Law School,” said Bradford A. Berenson, who worked on the Harvard Law Review with Mr. Obama and who served as associate White House counsel under President Bush. Mr. Berenson, who is backing Mr. McCain, described his fellow student as “a pragmatic liberal” whose moderation frustrated others at the law review whose views were much farther to the left."

Gruber ... one remark? He was dispatched to lie about the ACA and he did it numerous times ... on video.
This equates to calling for multiple people to be killed how? This equates to someone calling for the US government to be carpet bomb a city how?

Rhodes ... re lies about Iran nuke deal ... see Gruber above.
Ahhh yes... But in other threads no one can point out those "lies".... Instead you just point to a piece on the communication strategy on the P5+1 deal... But again, This equates to calling for multiple people to be killed how? This equates to someone calling for the US government to be carpet bomb a city how?

H. Clinton ... re lies about pretty much everything.
This equates to calling for multiple people to be killed how? This equates to someone calling for the US government to be carpet bomb a city how?

Did they kill anyone ... doesn't look like it.
Neither did THE BUTLER.
:lamo Anything to justify Trump and people associated to Trump, right?

Okay, wait a second. You know I can't stand Trump. But this guy was the butler at Mar-a-Lago which is one of Trump's numerous homes. He worked there for 60 years - when Trump bought the property 30 years ago, he came with it. He has not been the butler there since 2009. He is not a "close associate" of Trump's. No more than my landscaper is a close associate of mine. He was merely a loyal, longtime employee who was trusted by both Trump and the woman who owned the property before he bought it to run a tight ship.

Much ado about nothing in this story.

Bush had a movie made about his assassination. He had burnt effigies, noses around his neck dolls, and countless kill Bush signs at protests. Many democrats defended these activities as expressions of free speech. Now thses same folks are outraged over the same kinds of comments.

At least the butler accepted responsibility admitting those are truly his thoughts. A nice change from the lies and denies tactics the left runs with.

Okay, wait a second. You know I can't stand Trump. But this guy was the butler at Mar-a-Lago which is one of Trump's numerous homes. He worked there for 60 years - when Trump bought the property 30 years ago, he came with it. He has not been the butler there since 2009. He is not a "close associate" of Trump's. No more than my landscaper is a close associate of mine. He was merely a loyal, longtime employee who was trusted by both Trump and the woman who owned the property before he bought it to run a tight ship.

Much ado about nothing in this story.

Your missing a key thing about this story. The butler asked to resign and that Trump specifically asked him to stay on at Mar a Lago
"Mr. Senecal tried to retire in 2009, but Mr. Trump decided he was irreplaceable, so while Mr. Senecal was relieved of his butler duties, he has been kept around as a kind of unofficial historian at Mar-a-Lago. “Tony, to retire is to expire,” Mr. Trump told him. “I’ll see you next season.”

Your missing a key thing about this story. The butler asked to resign and that Trump specifically asked him to stay on at Mar a Lago
"Mr. Senecal tried to retire in 2009, but Mr. Trump decided he was irreplaceable, so while Mr. Senecal was relieved of his butler duties, he has been kept around as a kind of unofficial historian at Mar-a-Lago. “Tony, to retire is to expire,” Mr. Trump told him. “I’ll see you next season.”

I know what happened in 2009. Trump asked him to stay. That happens sometimes, you know...rich people keep old employees hanging around even though they aren't performing the duties anymore. He'd been there for 60 years. When Trump bought the place he had been there already for 30 years. That doesn't make him a "close associate" of Trump's. He was nothing but a very valuable and valued employee.

So what? That means he was good at his job. It doesn't mean he was kept around because of his political views. Christ, Trump has been a new York liberal his entire life. Stop reaching for crap on Trump. There is enough right out in the open.

I normally jump on you lefties when you pull the race card because it is usually BS. But here I think you actually got it right. Trump isn't a racist, but his not disavowing Duke and other groups immediately was done for the very reason you outlined--"so as not to drive away any racist supporters.' The man doesn't care who votes for him or how he wins just as long as he wins. And no, I don't find that to be a particularly positive trait.

It's called "selling out". The KKK has votes, so he stays mum so as to not alienate them.

That says a lot about character. Some politicians sell out for money, some for fame, note that Trump sold out for a few hundred votes.

No he's not calling for Obama to be killed. This is what it looks like to call for someone to be killed. You'll notice that the MSM is not picking up these stories. As for your post...

View attachment 67201304

This post is so wrong on every level....

A) MSM did pick up this story:

Donald Trump's Butler Said President Obama Should Be Killed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rumps-ex-butler-calls-for-obama-to-be-killed/
Donald Trump's butler of 30 years calls for Barack Obama to be murdered | Daily Mail Online

B) Calling for someone's execution is calling for them to be killed.

Execution | Definition of Execution by Merriam-Webster

Last time I checked, the result of an effective execution is a dead body. To turn someoneelse's living body into a dead body one must kill them.

C) You counter this with something from World Nutjob Daily. Seriously? No, there is nothing serious about WND, except the level of derangement of the people that read it.

What a waste of cyberspace

:lamo
1.)"Since earning a doctorate in education at Columbia in 1987, Mr. Ayers has been a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the author or editor of 15 books, and an advocate of school reform.". 30+ years later Ayers is now a expert on school reform
2.)Ayers and Obama first "connection" during a "project that was part of a national school reform effort financed with $500 million from Walter H. Annenberg, the billionaire publisher and philanthropist and President Richard M. Nixon’s ambassador to the United Kingdom. Many cities applied for the Annenberg money, and Mr. Ayers joined two other local education activists to lead a broad, citywide effort that won nearly $50 million for Chicago.. Mr. Ayers played no role in Mr. Obama’s appointment. Instead, it was suggested by Deborah Leff, then president of the Joyce Foundation, a Chicago-based group whose board Mr. Obama, a young lawyer, had joined the previous year. At a lunch with two other foundation heads, Patricia A. Graham of the Spencer Foundation and Adele Simmons of the MacArthur Foundation, Ms. Leff suggested that Mr. Obama would make a good board chairman, she said in an interview. Mr. Ayers was not present and had not suggested Mr. Obama"
3.)"Archives of the Chicago Annenberg project, which funneled the money to networks of schools from 1995 to 2000, show both men attended six board meetings early in the project — Mr. Obama as chairman, Mr. Ayers to brief members on school issues."
-- So what we have here is a school reform project that was given hundreds of millions and a board was selected to help distribute these funds and reform the schools. Ayers played no role in the selection of Obama to the board. The reforms really were not "radical leftist" ideas. And Ayers did not find the CAC that was Walter H. Annenberg....

4.)"It was later in 1995 that Mr. Ayers and Ms. Dohrn hosted the gathering, in their town house three blocks from Mr. Obama’s home, at which State Senator Alice J. Palmer, who planned to run for Congress, introduced Mr. Obama to a few Democratic friends as her chosen successor. That was one of several such neighborhood events as Mr. Obama prepared to run, said A. J. Wolf, the 84-year-old emeritus rabbi of KAM Isaiah Israel Synagogue, across the street from Mr. Obama’s current house."
---He went to his house to be introduced to prominent neighborhood activists! :scared:

5.)"Mr. Obama’s friends said that history was utterly irrelevant to judging the candidate, because Mr. Ayers was never a significant influence on him. Even some conservatives who know Mr. Obama said that if he was drawn to Ayers-style radicalism, he hid it well. “I saw no evidence of a radical streak, either overt or covert, when we were together at Harvard Law School,” said Bradford A. Berenson, who worked on the Harvard Law Review with Mr. Obama and who served as associate White House counsel under President Bush. Mr. Berenson, who is backing Mr. McCain, described his fellow student as “a pragmatic liberal” whose moderation frustrated others at the law review whose views were much farther to the left."

Ahhh yes... But in other threads no one can point out those "lies".... Instead you just point to a piece on the communication strategy on the P5+1 deal... But again, This equates to calling for multiple people to be killed how? This equates to someone calling for the US government to be carpet bomb a city how?

:lamo Anything to justify Trump and people associated to Trump, right?

So then you agree that Ayers was more than a guy from the neighborhood. Now we're making progress.

Both Gruber and Rhodes equate to unabashed Government corruption. One of them admitted to bull****ting ignorant citizens and the other admitted to bull****ting inexperienced journalists.
You need to keep up with this stuff.

No defense of Hillary? I understand.

Back
Top Bottom