• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Omarosa tweet to Nigerian President: 'He said it'

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Washington (CNN)Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman seemed to say Monday that President Donald Trump did call certain African nations "****hole countries" during a January meeting in the Oval Office.​

In a tweet on Monday afternoon, the former "Apprentice" star turned assistant to the President and communications director for the Office of Public Liaison addressed visiting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and wrote, "President @MBuhari FYI he said it. #Naija."​

Earlier this year, Trump denied making that remark after news reports about it and assured reporters who questioned him about it that he was not a racist.​

So...there you go.

Washington (CNN)Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman seemed to say Monday that President Donald Trump did call certain African nations "****hole countries" during a January meeting in the Oval Office.​

In a tweet on Monday afternoon, the former "Apprentice" star turned assistant to the President and communications director for the Office of Public Liaison addressed visiting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and wrote, "President @MBuhari FYI he said it. #Naija."​

Earlier this year, Trump denied making that remark after news reports about it and assured reporters who questioned him about it that he was not a racist.​

So...there you go.

Omarosa has no credibility. I am unsure how she even deserves a thread.

Omarosa has no credibility. I am unsure how she even deserves a thread.

She was Trump's inner circle.

You all worshipped her until she left.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yeah why isn't America talking about that piece of **** wall?....That's important I guess

I would like to see some effort applied to making better threads here at DP, and I am talking about the idea, I am talking about the quality of post #1 (be sure to give out a taste of what you want to talk about please, if you cant be bothered than why should I?), and I am talking about everyone else too.

It sure feels like standards have slipped.

Are you in?

EDIT: Sorry mods for the diversion and I will prob go away now but I am in a mood. My post was intended to be a drive-by but then I had to get snippy.

Last edited:
I would like to see some effort applied to making better threads here at DP, and I am talking about the idea, I am talking about the quality of post #1, and I am talking about everyone else too.

It sure feels like standards have slipped.

Are you in?

Uh,, not sure..Does seem like there is a lot TMZ stuff.....Still some are amusing....

Uh,, not sure..Does seem like there is a lot TMZ stuff.....Still some are amusing....

Well you got me by the balls there comedy being in such short supply and all.....

Damn!

This crowd has no respect for each other, at all! None!

I swear I've never seen anything like it. They seem to hate each other. Really, hate each other.

Damn!

This crowd has no respect for each other, at all! None!

I swear I've never seen anything like it. They seem to hate each other. Really, hate each other.

Nouns Are Nice

So...there you go.

I do not deny Trump said any of that one bit.
I have said it too.
Some places in the world ARE crap-holes.
That alone, however, does not make someone a racist.

That being said, NO President, at any time, should disparage any country in the world in that way.
...and if you are going to say something like that, only do it with one or two of your closest friends.
When the cameras are ON, be presidential.
Something Trump has a real problem doing.
One can still be firm, and set in your beliefs and still be diplomatic and presidential.

I did not vote for Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom