• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old State owned Video's show Mass Fraud in GA, but no MSM Coverage????.....

This is typical. Leftist trip over themselves to post threads when a story surfaces of a republican caught voting twice. But EVERY TIME ballot stuffing is caught, even on video, they make some excuse as to why its not 'proof' of voter fraud. Videos of people caught on video bragging about their ability to collect and post ballots and the leftists shriek about the sources.

Leftists have shit for integrity.
There was no ballot stuffing.

Sorry that your side is the one committing the crimes. Just ask all the old geezers in The Village that purposely voted twice for that 2020 loser.

If you think this story has legs, report it to the FBI.

Yes....
Trump pointed out that there were FAR GREATER number of Fake, Ghost, and Switched Votes. So "ONLY" finding 11,780 out >50,000+ fraudulent Votes
is all Trump wanted the GA Sec of State to find, so he (the SoS) could save face and not be possibly implicated in the Coup!

Watch this interview with the SoS!
Now note what he says!
The SoS said "We were given this information" , "I Don't know why THEY didn't give us this information Sooner"(5:40)!...
Now realize this "INFORMATION HE WAS GIVEN" is Information (Video)that is HIS F'ing VIDEO'S ! IT was HIS EVIDENCE!
And it was HIS JOB TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO TO DETERMINE if there was Fraud !!!... So he just told the Sheeple that he's upset because
the GA Citizens did not do his Job and give him the data sooner!!!....????

Now from hindsight, do you not see that Trump's story from DAY 1 has not changed, and as more evidence comes out it is corroborating Trump's
story? Should "ALL AMERICANS" want to MAKE SURE our Government can not committed a Coup against the Votes of the American People ???.....
Just because you hate Trump, does not mean you should allow your "Lesser of 2 Evils" Party, to DICTATE who's allowed to be Prez! Allow them to become Fascist and take away of RIGHT to vote for OUR PRESIDENT !!!...

Ordinarily, I would say Trump is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. But we all know his fat, cheap, lying ass prefers Big Macs.

So GA had 24hr surveillance video of the Public Drop boxes for the Mail in Ballots.
This Video shows >100's of people putting too many ballots than are legally permitted!
This is against GA Voting laws, thus it is a crime and Voter Fraud!

Now with this OLD Video Three big questions arrive:
1) Why didn't the State review this video and resolve these issues before certifying their Election Vote count?
2) Why did they state it was the Most secure Election, if they obviously did not watch these STATE OWNED VIDEOS?
3) Why is it taking US CITIZENES to investigate their State Election when each State has departments that exist to do this for "THE PEOPLE" ????...

The only question that is important in terms of Election Results in Georgia was whether any of those ballots were fraudulent and that has been determined and dealt with and it did not change the outcome of the Election in Georgia.

Now mind you, I am all for prosecuting anyone who illegally carried folks’ ballots to deposit in those drop boxes.

But doing that will not have any impact on the already determined and checked and rechecked and certified results of the 2020 Election in Georgia.

It's amazing in the beginning they said you can only drop them off for close relatives and they instantly knew the four others that guy was dropping in were in fact not close relatives. Couldn't get beyond that bullshit. Come with some proven facts, then make the claims.
The thing is this has been addressed by the authorities in Georgia, they were going to look at the videos and the "evidence" they were given of alleged ballot harvesting but they had already determined there was no alleged massive vote fraud associated with what the people were recorded doing.

These videos will have absolutely no impact on what the outcome was of the 2020 Election.

These videos will not change any results in Georgia.

At best these videos will aid in prosecuting anyone found and charged with suspected ballot harvesting i.e. the illegal handling of ballots of people they were not authorized under law to properly handle.

This is old news.

There was no ballot stuffing.

Sorry that your side is the one committing the crimes. Just ask all the old geezers in The Village that purposely voted twice for that 2020 loser.

If you think this story has legs, report it to the FBI.
At least 4 of those I know of so far?

This is typical. Leftist trip over themselves to post threads when a story surfaces of a republican caught voting twice. But EVERY TIME ballot stuffing is caught, even on video, they make some excuse as to why its not 'proof' of voter fraud. Videos of people caught on video bragging about their ability to collect and post ballots and the leftists shriek about the sources.

Leftists have shit for integrity.
Well the State of Georgia is who i am going by and they have already determined that Ballot Harvesting as is alleged in the Op video is illegal but that the ballots having been deposited as seen on those videos were legal and qualified ballots.

That they were carried to the drop box by someone with questionable authority to do so does not make those ballots fraudulent.

We have gone over this ground in DP multiple times.

Show us....

Again, the quality control is in the validation and counting process. Just because you put a ballot in the box does not mean it gets counted.
Nor does it invalidate the ballot if it was an unauthorized proxy per Georgia Law depositing the ballot in the drop box.

It is whether the ballot was legitimately requested and legitimately voted by the right person and returned in the envelope and signed by them as prescribed.

But again, I am all in on prosecution of anyone found to be in violation of law in Georgia regarding so called "ballot harvesting."

The Politicians have not looked into these crimes, they are not even acknowledging any crime has happed!!!... Haven't you bee paying attention at all to what
Media has been spoon feeding you ? ....

Nobody who has prosecutorial powers have looked in to these crimes!.... Well there's Durham, and the State is trying to avoid his findings too...

These US CITIZENS who have look at the STATES VIDEO (which exist to make sure our Elections are Free of Fraud WTF???) have showed the Election Officials this a long time a go and NOTHING happened! So you need to ask why our Politicians ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB ! Not Me to Show YOU criminal Cases!...

Here's what the US CITIZENS have found.

What crimes?

If you are speaking of the alleged illegal ballot harvesting in the Special Election in Georgia and the alleged illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 Election you would be completely wrong to claim the "politicians" have not looked into these alleged criminal acts.

The Georgia Secretary of State has spoken about those alleged crimes, has acknowledged receiving some alleged evidence in the issue and he has announced an investigation into the issue and has just been approved for subpoenas to True The Vote et al to have them release the name and the video they claim to have of that currently anonymous (hidden) "whistle blower" so they can further the investigation. The question is why has True the Vote been dangling alleged evidence of ballot harvesting but have been refusing to turn over all of their alleged evidence?

This isn't "voter fraud". It is "election fraud". These people didn't all individually decide to scrounge up a handful of ballots to illegally stuff into drop boxes. This was organized. This was controlled. This was financed.

Now...to your three big questions...

1. Corruption and criminality at the SoS level in GA. That would be Raffensperger. He KNEW about the fraud, yet denied it existed.
2. Defending corruption and criminality by outright lies.
3. This is still part of the "Big Lie". The big lie isn't that election fraud happened. The big lie is that election fraud DIDN'T happen.

One thing of note: The ballot box stuffing that happened in GA also happened in EVERY OTHER STATE that swung the election to Biden. EVERY ONE OF THEM. This wasn't a case of corruption and criminality in GA. It was a conspiracy of election fraud that encompassed at least seven states. It was election fraud on a massive scale. And this was just part of the election fraud that was perpetrated.
But you still can’t prove it.

Y’all should just admit you are outclassed.

You’ll never win another election.

What crimes?

If you are speaking of the alleged illegal ballot harvesting in the Special Election in Georgia and the alleged illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 Election you would be completely wrong to claim the "politicians" have not looked into these alleged criminal acts.

The Georgia Secretary of State has spoken about those alleged crimes, has acknowledged receiving some alleged evidence in the issue and he has announced an investigation into the issue and has just been approved for subpoenas to True The Vote et al to have them release the name and the video they claim to have of that currently anonymous (hidden) "whistle blower" so they can further the investigation. The question is why has True the Vote been dangling alleged evidence of ballot harvesting but have been refusing to turn over all of their alleged evidence?
Because like all of their “evidence” it requires Quotes.

What crimes?

Yes....
So the SoS said he looked in to it, then he said "He got Information" ! That information was GA Citizens looking at the States Video, and finding the Fraud!
This guy did not do his job for a year and is now upset that OTHER PEOPLE who did his job did not show him the evidence sooner!

Note what he says!
The SoS said: "We were given this information" , "I Don't know why THEY didn't give us this information Sooner"(5:40)!...
Now realize this "INFORMATION HE WAS GIVEN" is Information (Video)that is HIS F'ing VIDEO'S ! IT was HIS EVIDENCE!
The Citizens had to do the leg work of tracing phone records with the time and location of these people!...

I don't know. What are your state laws?

But hey...if you ever decide to drop off a handful about about ten ballots, wearing surgical gloves and taking a picture when you do, please post the picture here. Okay?

And be sure to post more pictures when you go back to your distribution point and pick up more ballots.
They should check for bamboo!

And where did these ballots come from exactly? Whose are they? And why does your source have the obvious missing element?

The folks whose ballots were stolen trying to vote in person. Or reporting they didn’t receive their mail in ballot?

If it happened in every state as you claim there would have to have been a report by the actual voter somewhere.

That your source has none means they’re full of shit.

Ok, maybe you need to listen to what they say and not what you want them to say !

They said they Check if that location had records of any of the Specially Signed ballots (That would justify more than 1 Ballot being dropped off)!

Watch it again, and listen for the Facts, not what you want to hear!
Just Cruious. Have you come to accept that Trump Russia Collusion was all a hoax perpetrated on the nation by the Hillary Campaign and conspirators in the DOJ, FBI and DNC?

You mean alleged crimes. People are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Yes, so let's get these people in court to find out if they help in a Coup against the American Voters !!!!
You do understand that this is STATE VIDEO that the States have had in their possession for > than a year (Right)?
You do understand that they told all the STUPID people that they looked in to it, and there was nothing wrong, and to beleive them...?
You do understand that US Citizens who knew crimes were committed , had to do the work of our Elected officials to find this stuff out?
Do you know what a Coup is?
Do you know how Dictatorship is?
Do you want the Government dictating who will be president, without regard of the "Will of the People" ?...
Do you remember that Trump and his team were pointing these facts out since day 1 ?

See the photo of what Trump's side said was the Fraud! It is being corroborated as we get more evidence!

Attachments

• type-of-election-faud-in-each-swing-state.png
    type-of-election-faud-in-each-swing-state.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
Just Cruious. Have you come to accept that Trump Russia Collusion was all a hoax perpetrated on the nation by the Hillary Campaign and conspirators in the DOJ, FBI and DNC?
From the beginning I could tell that there was BS coming from the left and media. As information came it's obvious that Hillary paid Sussman
to play the FBI et al, to try and find dirt of Trump based on a known lie (The Steele Dossier)...
So I would say I never believed the Collusion BS from the beginning! I did evaluate all the information from all sides to determine what seemed real.

AThere is FAR more Statistical Evidence that his win is impossible! Just that "MAGICAL INCREASE" of Biden Votes in the Middle of the night,
That just happened to coincide with the exact time Ruby Freeman was rescanning all those hidden Ballots after they kicked out the GOP & Media.....

The Cyber Symposium presented good, rational, logical, none biased data, and analysis for public consumption and took questions ect...
The Media and Politicians have only told the Sheep that everything was debunked, and Factchecked, but never showed all the Evidence
they just typically pointed to a differtne story that said something was debunked!

I give no shits about what the Cyber Symposium says, I'm asking if you believe President Biden was fairly elected in an election free from statistically significant voter fraud in 11.20. Yes/no is fine.

at first i thought the "Trump Won!!!!" folks were just stupid. Then corrupt. Then I felt sad for them. Now I'm just bored.

Yes, so let's get these people in court to find out if they help in a Coup against the American Voters !!!!
You do understand that this is STATE VIDEO that the States have had in their possession for > than a year (Right)?
You do understand that they told all the STUPID people that they looked in to it, and there was nothing wrong, and to beleive them...?
You do understand that US Citizens who knew crimes were committed , had to do the work of our Elected officials to find this stuff out?
Do you know what a Coup is?
Do you know how Dictatorship is?
Do you want the Government dictating who will be president, without regard of the "Will of the People" ?...
Do you remember that Trump and his team were pointing these facts out since day 1 ?

See the photo of what Trump's side said was the Fraud! It is being corroborated as we get more evidence!
Again, this is the United States of America. Whether YOU are right or wrong is irrelevant. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If this evidence is so concrete, then why aren't you doing anything with it other than posting it on a message board most of the country knows nothing about?

America, love it, or leave it.

Ok, maybe you need to listen to what they say and not what you want them to say !

They said they Check if that location had records of any of the Specially Signed ballots (That would justify more than 1 Ballot being dropped off)!

Watch it again, and listen for the Facts, not what you want to hear!
They say is not admissible in court, just ask Rudy.

I know if I were a republican, either in name or actions, I would be outraged.
My croft comes up with a theory to sooth the chapped ass of an election defeat. 18 months they still in shocked mode, disbelief.

This isn't "voter fraud". It is "election fraud". These people didn't all individually decide to scrounge up a handful of ballots to illegally stuff into drop boxes. This was organized. This was controlled. This was financed.

Now...to your three big questions...

1. Corruption and criminality at the SoS level in GA. That would be Raffensperger. He KNEW about the fraud, yet denied it existed.
2. Defending corruption and criminality by outright lies.
3. This is still part of the "Big Lie". The big lie isn't that election fraud happened. The big lie is that election fraud DIDN'T happen.

One thing of note: The ballot box stuffing that happened in GA also happened in EVERY OTHER STATE that swung the election to Biden. EVERY ONE OF THEM. This wasn't a case of corruption and criminality in GA. It was a conspiracy of election fraud that encompassed at least seven states. It was election fraud on a massive scale. And this was just part of the election fraud that was perpetrated.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes....
So the SoS said he looked in to it, then he said "He got Information" ! That information was GA Citizens looking at the States Video, and finding the Fraud!
This guy did not do his job for a year and is now upset that OTHER PEOPLE who did his job did not show him the evidence sooner!

Note what he says!
The SoS said: "We were given this information" , "I Don't know why THEY didn't give us this information Sooner"(5:40)!...
The Citizens had to do the leg work of tracing phone records with the time and location of these people!...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are confused.

Back
Top Bottom