• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oklahoma State made a video.

code1211

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"In GOD We Trust"

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY MADE THIS AND IT JUST CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO AND HAS HAD 6 MILLION HITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19*

Thank you Oklahoma.

I hope 100 million watch

this! Oklahoma State University is located at Stillwater, Oklahoma. This is without a doubt the best video that has come out and apparently 6 Million others think so too because there have been 6 million hits in 4 days. Please watch it again and again and send it on to others. I believe the pendulum has started to swing so let's keep it going.
*This is very well done.*

OUR THANKS GOES OUT TO THE GREAT OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS OUTSTANDING JOB.

Hard Truth

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I sure hope tax dollars weren't used for that crap.

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
NosPopulus is not and has never been associated in any way with Oklahoma State University or any other educational institution
Your thread title is incorrect.

Furthermore, this is an old video.

Why do populists enjoy this nonsense, and why does it seem to come by way of chain emails?

Last edited:

specklebang

Discount Philosopher
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Wasn't Obama elected President twice?

I hate to say it but that video can be best described as hokey. There's nothing original or intelligent or persuasive about it.

...and please don't embarrass yourself by calling me an Obama supporter. I'm sick and tired of this guy and I wish it was 2016 already since I'm safe from him running again. This video accomplished nothing and indirectly was probably paid for by Federal dollars hot off the press.

notquiteright

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
According to Megan Horton, OSU communications that propaganda is in no way connected to OSU.

The video was made 3 years ago, I don't see the tide turning, more like an algae bloom mucking up good water...

Top Bottom