• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ohio law defunding Planned Parenthood blocked by federal judge [W: 189]

Re: Ohio law defunding Planned Parenthood blocked by federal judge

You also said

Can you prove that your statement is true?

Show me!

It is my position that anti-choicers are so stupid, they think they can demonstrate their moral superiority by lying

Why do you lie?

Whatever man. Whatever.

Whatever man. Whatever.

You like because "whatever man"

Not surprised. I always knew anti-choicers lie out of habit

So how does it feel to have opinions that are so blitheringly stupid you have to constantly lie about them?

You like because "whatever man"

Not surprised. I always knew anti-choicers lie out of habit

So how does it feel to have opinions that are so blitheringly stupid you have to constantly lie about them?

Well just remember I have not called you a liar!

Well just remember I have not called you a liar!

So how does it feel to have opinions that are so blitheringly stupid you have to lie about them?

Is there any shame, or is that beyond that capacity of anti-choicers?

So how does it feel to have opinions that are so blitheringly stupid you have to lie about them?

Is there any shame, or is that beyond that capacity of anti-choicers?

Well, just as soon as you provide proof that PP delivers healthy happy live babies I will apologize for my " lie" until then go diddle elsewhere.

Well, just as soon as you provide proof that PP delivers healthy happy live babies I will apologize for my " lie" until then go diddle elsewhere.

Your retarded lie was already factually destroyed :)
here's your lie:
Well, you must admit that any baby going in does not come out alive.

Now, is your statement true? yes or no

many have asked you this question but you run from it because you know there isn't one fact that supports your lie, not one. So your posts dodge and deflect and contain strawmen that everybody laughs at because we all know, you got nothing, Instead of making posts based on honesty and integrity and admitting your statement is factually not true or that you misspoke you post more lies and strawmen. Its hilarious! Poster after poster just keeps destroying your lie but you desperately try to cling to it. Why? Why post lies?

SO here you go. Its YOUR statement YOU have to support it so:

I directly challenge you, or ANYBODY HERE, to support your lie with ONE FACT that makes it true, ONE :)

you wont do it, nor will anybody else cause you cant . . you got caught posting a lie and it was thoroughly destroyed. Nobody right, left, pro-life, pro-choice supports it and can defend it . . nobody :)
:popcorn2:

You must have me confused with someone who is your bitch.

You must have me confused with someone who is your bitch.

No, I have you identified as an uncivil person who cannot back up his claim that I am a liar!

No, I have you identified as an uncivil person who cannot back up his claim that I am a liar!

somebody called you a liar? I missed that, can you post that quote please, thanks
also FYI Post #82 that you made is in fact a lie.

That is a lie. Anti-choicers can't identify their butts with a map and a flashlight

That is a lie. Anti-choicers can't identify their butts with a map and a flashlight

I have said nothing about choice.

Moderator's Warning:
Return to the thread topic now, all.

I disagree with what you say. It's just depends on who we believe. Since she was a Progressive, a eugenicist, a segregationist, a narcissist and a racist, she definitely wasn't "one of us".

TooManyAborted.com » The Mother of Planned Parenthood

I never said she was "one of you", I said she was on your side. And she was:

On the evidence in "The Woman Rebel," the real reason Sanger declined to advocate abortion, notwithstanding the law's flexibility and what she took to be the procedure's safety, is that abortion appalled her.

She turned women seeking abortions away from her clinics: "I do not approve of abortion." She called it "sordid," "abhorrent," "terrible," "barbaric," a "horror." She called abortionists "blood-sucking men with MD after their names who perform operations for the price of so-and-so." She called the results of abortion "an outrageous slaughter," "infanticide," "foeticide," and "the killing of babies."

What Did Margaret Sanger Think about Abortion? | RedState

3% of 300 million people is 300,000...considering that 300 million people do not go to PP your statement is hyperbolic and false.

Let me correct you. 3% of 300 million is actually 900,000, which happens to be almost 3 times as many people (including men, children, and babies) who he claims gets abortions. I never thought apdst would ever claim anything more idiotic than the time he claimed that drinking vanilla shakes at Sonic could get you convicted of DWI. Now that I have corrected you, it's MY turn to stand corrected, because he just beat that by orders of magnitude. LOL.

Last edited:

3% of 300 million people is 300,000...considering that 300 million people do not go to PP your statement is hyperbolic and false.

Let me correct you. 3% of 300 million is actually 900,000...

I know that simple math isn't a requirement for membership at DP, but 3% of 300 million is 9 million folks. :Oopsie

I know that simple math isn't a requirement for membership at DP, but 3% of 300 million is 9 million folks. :Oopsie

OH.MY.GOD!!! One of my degrees is in Math. I guess playing bass took a lot of points off my IQ. However, had I been a drummer, my answer would have been 542. LMAO!!

Last edited:

OH.MY.GOD!!! One of my degrees is in Math. I guess playing bass took a lot of points off my IQ. However, had I been a drummer, my answer would have been 542. LMAO!!

Don't sweat it Danarhea!!!

Has I pointed out in these two posts

uhm just an fyi your math is off Kal 3% of 300mil would be 9mill. 300k would be 1% of 30mil or 3% of 30mil. Think you had an extra zero in there somewhere.

no problem, your mistake was a VERY common one. One i have made myself many times in a rush not paying attention to the number of zeros and Im an engineer, i shouldn't make that mistake in a rush or not . . . shhhhhh dont tell!!! lol

its a common mistake that can be made and is often made. Ever see office space? lol

Back
Top Bottom