• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ocasio-Cortez trolls Fox News in Spanish

The poster said that AOC could not name the 3 branches of gov't, which are the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary. I'll make my request again: Do you have evidence that AOC does not know what the 3 branches of gov't are? If not, you have failed as well. You're only trying to delegitimize her because you're terrified of her and people like her. Fear is the only emotion in the right-wing nutopia.

What a crock about fear. Fear makes you stand clear of the subway track when the train is coming. Conservative economics is built on the pride of individualism, competence, inventiveness and resisting Marxist group think.

yawn...

whataboutism dismissed.

(Get back to me when you can actually defend anything the bimbo says. We'll talk.)

Calling someone a bimbo who hasn't even been sworn into congress versus an orange-face manic who steps on his dick as our POTUS daily shows how terrified you are of anyone who you see as a threat to your right-wing world view.

Now you are dismissed, sir! :2bow::bon_voyag:failpail:

What a crock about fear. Fear makes you stand clear of the subway track when the train is coming. Conservative economics is built on the pride of individualism, competence, inventiveness and resisting Marxist group think.

Conservative economics is built on the myth of supply side, meaning if the wealthy get wealthier they'll drop little dollar bills down of the working class in appreciation. It never works and will never work. The right-wing then uses wedge issues like gay marriage and abortion to get their terrified base to go to the polls and vote against their own welfare. it's been the only page of the right-wing playbook for years.

Last edited:
Our President has made thousands more so what do you care about idiotic comments?

When Trump trolls the left, he's hailed as "the greatest person ever to exist." when someone trolls the right, they're "mentally handicapped."

They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Billionaire, yes. some say he inherited $400 million, that is still $600 million short.

Oh he only inherited 400 million? He really pulled himself up out of poverty didn't he.

Oh he only inherited 400 million? He really pulled himself up out of poverty didn't he.

Wait, you mean you didn't get $400 million? Man, I sure hope I'm in a forum with people who did otherwise I may have to go wash myself if I've been in a forum with plebes. This might explain why I was derided in a thread where I made fun of the parent who couldn't afford their kid a McLaren....

:shock:

I don't get it, are you suggesting Obama's gay? Cool burn.

So.... soo.... NK is building more missiles now. How does that constitute trump "reversing the nuclear threat"?

yet he is the "imbecile."

LOL - yeah - in your mind, perhaps :)

Not me, a Guy named Larry, who has lots of photos and other evidence. Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair

Did you hear about the NK missile testing over the last year? Ya me neither. But I do see the border between North and South Korea slowly being opened.

After watching Obama and Hillary break the treaty Bush made with Kaddafi to get him to turn over all of Libya's Nukes there is no doubt Lil Kim will try to keep a few. If NK stays nuclear we can thank Bathhouse Berry and Queen Kankles.

In spite of her being entertaining, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a canary in the coal mine. She demonstrates that there are people organizing with the intent of turning the USA into another Venezuela. People need to keep that in mind.

No one said he was ever in poverty, just a self made Billionaire. The worst that can be said is that if he had come form poverty he might only be a millionaire by now.

In spite of her being entertaining, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a canary in the coal mine. She demonstrates that there are people organizing with the intent of turning the USA into another Venezuela. People need to keep that in mind.

Well said. My only disagreement is that knowing it's even 1% possible that this dip**** and her followers could achieve their goals is horrifying not entertaining

Doesn't cancel her many idiotic comments though

Funny that conservatives can excuse idiocy that knows no limits in a President whose policies they like and have no toleration for a 29 year old freshman congress person who espouses policies they don't like. Ocasio Cortez appreciates the attention, its not conservatives that vote for her and like her policies.

Funny that conservatives can excuse idiocy that knows no limits in a President whose policies they like and have no toleration for a 29 year old freshman congress person who espouses policies they don't like. Ocasio Cortez appreciates the attention, its not conservatives that vote for her and like her policies.

It's people that want free stuff from working people's paychecks that vote for her and like her policies.

By your definition, Bill Gates isn't self-made either since his dad was a millionaire. Add Warren Buffett, Vince McMahon, and pretty much 90% of the most wealthy in this country.

Irrelevant, since I've never mentioned Gates or said he was self-made.

Please try again.

Except his Dad died when Cheeto Jesus was in his late 50s. By then he was worth a lot more than his father ever was. Sure his Dad left him millions but not the Billions he is worth today.

His dad had been giving him money since he was a toddler, through tax-scams, equivalent to at least 400 mil, and there's zero credible evidence that he's worth billions now.
Russian Mob? Sure, that is why the adult diaper wearing Mueller is reduced to threatening relatives to get low level Trump supporters to plead guilty to process crimes, instead of proving Russia Collusion .

Yep. Russian mob, who he has a long history with.

Mueller has been dropping hammers (Two campaign mangers, NSA head, the president's lawyer, etc...) and you'r so desperate you're babbling that they're 'process' crimes' and they're low level, when 5 people in his inner circle have already gone down.

This is going to be a delicious next few months.

No one said he was ever in poverty, just a self made Billionaire. The worst that can be said is that if he had come form poverty he might only be a millionaire by now.

If he had been born in poverty, where would he have gotten the money to invest in other real estate? It takes money to make money. Contrary to your opinion, he's not divine

Not me, a Guy named Larry, who has lots of photos and other evidence. Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair

Did you hear about the NK missile testing over the last year? Ya me neither. But I do see the border between North and South Korea slowly being opened.

After watching Obama and Hillary break the treaty Bush made with Kaddafi to get him to turn over all of Libya's Nukes there is no doubt Lil Kim will try to keep a few. If NK stays nuclear we can thank Bathhouse Berry and Queen Kankles.

We know you guys are upset about your friend Khaddafi. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave for about the 50 millionth time.

I guarantee you that a Puerto Rican bartender from the Bronx knows how to handle whiny elite white men. Fox News is doing FOR her what CNN and other networks did FOR Trump. They are building her up and giving her more screen time. Or do you think they would hold a segment about her shoes if she was a white guy? SMH.

I hate her policies, but her messaging is spot on.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez trolls Fox News in Spanish

I'm not in line with her policies either but dayum, doesn't Fox know any better than to mess with a Millennial with a smartphone, they're going to go on Twitter and diss you right back.

His dad had been giving him money since he was a toddler, through tax-scams, equivalent to at least 400 mil, and there's zero credible evidence that he's worth billions now.

Yep. Russian mob, who he has a long history with.

Mueller has been dropping hammers (Two campaign mangers, NSA head, the president's lawyer, etc...) and you'r so desperate you're babbling that they're 'process' crimes' and they're low level, when 5 people in his inner circle have already gone down.

This is going to be a delicious next few months.

Ya sure, if all the debt free real-estate he owns is not evidence than you are right.

Wow, the first time I have ever heard some one claim a perjury trap is not a process crime, Nice try

I clicked on your last link. Then clicked on the fact checker link that was in the article. Know what I found interesting?

First one:

Trump tweet: “Richard Cordray will let you down, just like he did when he destroyed the government agency that he ran.”

Their answer: Cordray, who is running for Ohio governor, was the first director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. It's hard to understand how he could destroy something that had not even existed before.

So because he was the first director of an agency they're finding it hard to understand how he could "destroy" something that had not even existed before? Was he or was he not a director for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau? And is there or is there not scandals involving bureaucratic overreach, gender and racial discrimination, funneling taxpayer funds to Democrat ad makers and an attempt to to play politics with the CFPB’s leadership in an attempt to undermine Trump?

Rein in the CFPB, because 'independent' shouldn't mean 'unaccountable'
Whistleblower Says CFPB Falsified Documents to Fine Payday Lender
EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Top Campaign Ad Firm Got Nearly $60M In Federal Contracts
Confusion and chaos engulf consumer agency

Seems to me that both Trump and Wapo (the fact checkers....) are using OPINIONS. Wapo, claiming to be fact checkers for this should not be offering opinions as "facts". If the very first one of their "fact checked" list is based on pure opinion with no facts...why should anyone even bother reading the rest? (I did read several more...I can find problems with each of those also)

I could go on with the list at Wapo but I'd be in violation of DP Rule 9a.

Note: I'm not saying any of the claims against Cordray are true. I'm not digging that much into them because the issue here is about a "fact checker" using OPINIONS as "facts" or as something to note as being a "lie" or "misleading".

I did the same thing as you with one of their first lists that came out (I think they were only 3000 at that time).
I commented on it here on DP.
I looked at the first 5 on the list and found problems with all of them.
I don't think you're supposed to fact check the fact checkers.
After all, they don't have to be right, they just have to have a big number for people to repeat.

A self made Billionaire who was elected President and has created the best economy in all modern us history VS a dumb s**t who cant name the 3 branches of government. Scared? No.

The scary part is that on January 2nd she will get inaugurated and on the 3rd she can begin signing bills.

Ya sure, if all the debt free real-estate he owns is not evidence than you are right.

Wow, the first time I have ever heard some one claim a perjury trap is not a process crime, Nice try

LOL! It's not debt-free and there is no perjury trap if one is honest.

This is really hard for you.

Calling someone a bimbo who hasn't even been sworn into congress versus an orange-face manic who steps on his dick as our POTUS daily shows how terrified you are of anyone who you see as a threat to your right-wing world view.

Now you are dismissed, sir! :2bow::bon_voyag:failpail:

She will still be a bimbo after she's sworn in.

We know you guys are upset about your friend Khaddafi. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave for about the 50 millionth time.

Kaddafi did give up his nukes to Bush in exchange for being left alone.

Today they are sitting in a military warehouse in Tennessee.

Because of Obama and Hillary 7 years later Kaddafi was sodomized to death with a bayonet.

Lil Kim knows that after Trump another Leftist Fruitcake desperate to look tough could assent to power.

That is why Lil Kim is hesitating to give up his nukes, and I don't blame him.

Irrelevant, since I've never mentioned Gates or said he was self-made.

Please try again.

It was incorrect of the poster that said Trump was self-made. He was partially incorrect in that statement. I agree with you there.

Donald Trump, however, took a ma and pop shop and transformed it into a global powerhouse. Donald Trump is one of the hardest working men his industry. Real Estate is a tough game.

Back
Top Bottom