• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama surprises Chicago food bank volunteers and helps prepare Thanksgiving meal bags

Do you approve of the job Obama's henchmen/former chief of staff has done has the mayor? I am serious. A lot of innocent kids died because of him.

Yeah because without that mayor NOONE would have died right? Gimme a break, your comments are nothing but partisan trash but they are a reflection of your ilk.

Oh, there are a lot of skeletons in Obama's closet, most media outlets still aren't interested.

Do tell us and let us laugh at your conspiracy bull**** as usual con. Let me guess, you think he is a super secret Muslim too. :lamo

I'd trust GWB and Obama, maybe Clinton in the Arsenio years... But yeah, definitely not Trump. My kid might come back saying crazy **** like it's okay for teachers to kill kids in other schools.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.
:shock::shock::shock:

no one “died” because of rahm. That’s just something you’d like to tell yourself to make you feel better because of your partisan blinders. The reasons for gang violence in this town is multifaceted and rooted in the same origins that plague every American city regardless if they’re run by Republicans or Democrats.

I'd suggest you watch this video:

4,046 murders in Chicago since 2011
3,481 soldiers killed in action in operation Iraqi Freedom (03-10)

Emanuel's reign has truly been horrific and deadly.

Last edited:

Because the First Amendment rights of media organizations generally supercede the privacy rights of litigants, since the American legal system favors transparency in all court proceedings. In the Ryan case, the Chicago Tribune and a Chicago TV station sued in Los Angeles (where the divorce proceedings took place) to unseal the records. In keeping with prior rulings nationwide, the court concluded that the public’s right of access outweighed whatever emotional distress the unsealing might cause.

Nowhere does the article you sited say that Obama has anything to do with the divorce records being unsealed. The actual story is much juicer:
The Ryans’ records might never have been sealed at all if not for an unbalanced Trekkie named Marlon Pagtakhan. When Jack Ryan initially asked the court to seal the divorce records in 1999, the judge denied his request. But a year later, Pagtakhan was arrested for stalking Mrs. Ryan, who was then playing the buxom Seven of Nine on the TV show Star Trek: Voyager. In hundreds of sexually explicit e-mails, he made graphic threats against the actress’s family. (Pagtakhan was sentenced to five years of probation in 2001.) The stalking was enough to convince the judge that the Ryans’ information should be sealed, lest some private details fall into the hands of other deranged fans.

Probably because this one doesn't cost him anything "to extend a helping hand" to his brothers and sisters ...
This nonprofit that Obama helps out at, I’ve Contributed both cash and/or food for quite a few years now. When I was a child my mother was dependent on local food banks like these for a period. What the **** do you do to help people in need besides trash others that help those in need?

This nonprofit that Obama helps out at, I’ve Contributed both cash and/or food for quite a few years now. When I was a child my mother was dependent on local food banks like these for a period. What the **** do you do to help people in need besides trash others that help those in need?

I volunteer at and contribute financially to a food bank ...

I sure do miss civility and a touch of class in the WH.

Do you like Trump because that was the result of 8 years of Obama.

Maybe there are more important things to look for in a President than his willingness to bag potatoes in the project of feeding the poor/oppressed/freeloaders.

He installed his henchman as the mayor of Chicago and let it fall to gangs. Real Classy.

The subject of this thread is Obama, not Rahm.

Face it Righties, your boy does not know how to get good press. Trump should follow a REAL leader like Obama if he wants some luv from the MSM.

The subject of this thread is Obama, not Rahm.

The subject is Obama helping to feed the ChicagoLand poor/oppressed/freeloaders, their existence Rahm has something do do with.

Do you like Trump because that was the result of 8 years of Obama.

Maybe there are more important things to look for in a President than his willingness to bag potatoes in the project of feeding the poor/oppressed/freeloaders.
What exactly has trump done for you , besides provide you with masturbation material?

Face it Righties, your boy does not know how to get good press. Trump should follow a REAL leader like Obama if he wants some luv from the MSM.

Real Leaders do not leave their people more divided and angry than when they started.

Well then tip of the chapeau to you. More should do the same. To hell with political affiliation and lean.

Your tip of the chapeau doesn't mean anything ... the swear word directed at me made sure your words are as empty as that pink hat of yours.

I volunteer at and contribute financially to a food bank ...

I spent most of today preparing green bean casseroles, candied yams and pumpkin pies for our local shelter. It's a good feeling to give to those who are in need, isn't it?

It doesn't matter what one's lean is. Dissing HenryChinaski, though, was petty and pretty much showed your character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom