• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama surprises Chicago food bank volunteers and helps prepare Thanksgiving meal bags

I sure do miss civility and a touch of class in the WH.

You are going to have to be more civil than this.
I’m dead serious, what has trump done to improve your life personally? Because the way you speak about him, the only thing that I can see he’s done for you is give you masturbation material. You talk about the guy like a teenager talks about the pop idols they have strewn all over their bedroom walls. Your man crush is creepy.

Your tip of the chapeau doesn't mean anything ... the swear word directed at me made sure your words are as empty as that pink hat of yours.
You want some cheese with that whine?

THANKSGIVING! My sincere thanks to Obama for 8 great years! Thank you for leading us out of a severe recession. Thank you for your support of renewable energy. Thank you for the dignity you showed, day-in and day-out, while being our President.

Well then tip of the chapeau to you. More should do the same. To hell with political affiliation and lean.

Doing right has no political lean or affiliation. It's just the act of doing good for others. You are right.

I spent most of today preparing green bean casseroles, candied yams and pumpkin pies for our local shelter. It's a good feeling to give to those who are in need, isn't it?

It doesn't matter what one's lean is. Dissing HenryChinaski, though, was petty and pretty much showed your character.

I think it showed Henry's character clearly ... (grin)

The least 45 could do would be at the southern border with our troops, who Gen. Kelly gave the order to use force, being a war zone and all, serving them their Thanksgiving meal.

I’m dead serious, what has trump done to improve your life personally? Because the way you speak about him, the only thing that I can see he’s done for you is give you masturbation material. You talk about the guy like a teenager talks about the pop idols they have strewn all over their bedroom walls. Your man crush is creepy.

When asking a guy for his opinion telling him at the same time that he sucks is a dick move.

It also proves that you dont really want to know, that talking to you is a waste of energy.

I tend to converse with the civil and open minded.

When asking a guy for his opinion telling him at the same time that he sucks is a dick move.

It also proves that you dont really want to know, that talking to you is a waste of energy.

Dude, you fawn over trump. admit that you have a man crush on him. You’re at least living vicariously through the guy. It’s cool, just be honest with yourself. And be glad that I’m not Freud, because he’d question you using “sucks” and “dicks” in the same sentence

Dude, you fawn over trump. admit that you have a man crush on him. You’re at least living vicariously through the guy. It’s cool, just be honest with yourself. And be glad that I’m not Freud, because he’d question you using “sucks” and “dicks” in the same sentence

You are still trespassing upon my sovereignty.

Knock it off.

Says the guy who repeatedly uses the word masturbation ... :lamo

Point out where in the article it talks about Obama.

What a joke. David Axelrod was the lawyer for the Tribune. It was an open secret he leaked there was salacious information in the divorce record to have better leverage to get it unsealed. Absolutely no linkage between Axelrod and Obama, right?

Nowhere does the article you sited say that Obama has anything to do with the divorce records being unsealed. The actual story is much juicer:

Who was the Tribune's lawyer?

Says the guy who repeatedly uses the word masturbation ... :lamo
Well of course, I have to somehow be able to communicate in everyday common words that you people understand.

Those shady democrats do know how to put on a show.
Yeah, though not as well as King trump tossing paper towels around. That was classic carney circus theater.

He puts on a good show, anyway.

I'll take a guy doing genuinely decent things for other human beings by pretense over Trump, who does and says genuinely horrible things every day without pretense.

tumblr_pcual24BD81u0qbhgo1_500.jpg

:prof

181121095629-02-obama-food-bank-1120-super-169.jpg

Obama carries donated food on Tuesday to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.

What a joke. David Axelrod was the lawyer for the Tribune. It was an open secret he leaked there was salacious information in the divorce record to have better leverage to get it unsealed. Absolutely no linkage between Axelrod and Obama, right?

The joke is your comments, there are closer ties to Trump and Putin than the dumbass **** you just posted.

Dude, Chicago is 22nd or 25th on the list of most violent cities in the US. It doesn’t even crack the top 10. Use your brain, why do you think Chicago is such a focus with Fox News? hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pictures/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/ I live in Chicago so shove off.

The bloodshed in Chicago is incomparable with other major cities—in recent years the Windy City has seen gun-death totals that exceed the number of murders in Los Angeles and New York combined. Just last month, Chicago saw the worst weekend of violence in years, to which Emanuel responded by blaming not systemic inequities but the lack of “a value system and a moral compass.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/rahm-emanuel-will-be-remembered-as-chicagos-murder-mayor/

The MURDER MAYOR.

I am shocked he was actually in Chicago seeing as he abandoned it after his Presidency.

Back
Top Bottom