• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Presidency disintegrates

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By: DrJohn
7/29/13

[video]http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Obama-Failure.jpg [/video]​

Obama-Failure

Glenn Reynolds said that the worse Barack Obama performed the blacker (Instapundit » Blog Archive » QUITE SOME TIME AGO, I PREDICTED THAT THE WORSE OBAMA DID AS PRESIDENT, THE BLACKER HE WOULD CHOOSE …) he would get. That is true, but it’s also true that the worse Obama performs the more his inner Karl Marx bleeds through and Obama’s real character is on full display right now.

Gimme what you got (http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/07/26/barack-obama-angry/)

And think for a moment about how Obama is framing his economic speeches. The core of what he’s trying to do, he said at Knox College in Illinois Wednesday, is not to make the economy better or create jobs. It’s to eliminate inequality.

So in many ways, the trends that I spoke about here in 2005 — eight years ago — the trend of a winner-take-all economy where a few are doing better and better and better, while everybody else just treads water — those trends have been made worse by the recession. And that’s a problem.

This growing inequality not just of result, inequality of opportunity — this growing inequality is not just morally wrong, it’s bad economics. Because when middle-class families have less to spend, guess what, businesses have fewer consumers . . .

And that’s why reversing these trends has to be Washington’s highest priority. (Applause.) It has to be Washington’s highest priority. (Applause.) It’s certainly my highest priority. (Applause.)

He throws in “inequality of opportunity,” but what Obama is really angry about is inequality of result. He’s mad that some people have more than others. That we’re not spreading the wealth around enough. That people are getting ahead even though you didn’t build that. Because at a certain point, you’ve earned enough money.

It’s the politics of resentment, touted by someone who harbors resentment. It’s at bottom the philosophy of, gimme what you got, you rich bastard.

It’s anger. And, as it expressed itself in the speech Wednesday, it wants payback.​
If income inequality isn’t undone, blacks in this country will riot, rape, pillage (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/28/us/politics/obama-says-income-gap-is-fraying-us-social-fabric.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&) and it’s George’s fault. Zimmerman, not Bush:

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The Obama Presidency disintegrates | Flopping Aces

Obama doesn’t even attempt to disguise his Marxist ideology, leaving out only the original author’s name. Obama merely adds the threat of social tensions.

Fringe right wing blog hates Obama. Color me surprised. Democratic Underground thinks Obama is great, so fringe sources cancel.

Do you ever think for yourself, or just link to random blogs? Is the linkbot pay good?

Fringe right wing blog hates Obama. Color me surprised. Democratic Underground thinks Obama is great, so fringe sources cancel.

Do you ever think for yourself, or just link to random blogs? Is the linkbot pay good?

I'm sure you have never read any of my posts from AOL going back to 2006 when I first learned of Barack Hussein Obama II, A.K.A Barry Dunham, Harrison J. Bounel, Barry Soretoro, Barry Obama, Barack Dunham.
The question I have asked numerous times. How many presidents of the United States have been known to have multiple aliases? Why would anyone use aliases? Did Barack Obama use his Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan. To hate someone you must know them first. Does anyone really know him?

I'm sure you have never read any of my posts from AOL going back to 2006 when I first learned of Barack Hussein Obama II, A.K.A Barry Dunham, Harrison J. Bounel, Barry Soretoro, Barry Obama, Barack Dunham.
The question I have asked numerous times. How many presidents of the United States have been known to have multiple aliases? Why would anyone use aliases? Did Barack Obama use his Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan. To hate someone you must know them first. Does anyone really know him?

So you where a birther on AOL? Kinda a double LoLz there.

Back
Top Bottom