• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama is racist[W:22]

Re: obama is racist

But I am not dividing the country I am supposed to be leading.
You call it non sense because I dont fawn all over him. But I would debate him any day on what is and is not important to this nation.
I also think his poll numbers are proof of what I say as well.

no need to fawn ... I don't either ... and forget the debate .. he doesn't even know you exist ... as far as his popularity is concerned, I'm surprised it's as good as it is (46% approve, 45% disapprove - better than it was a week ago) after all the racism from your side, the obstructionism by GOP reps, the misrepresentations, the sham investigations, etc. ... Presidential scholars had him at 15 at one point ... I wonder where they will have him when he's done ...

real dumb ... there he is sitting in the WH, after graduating from Columbia and Harvard, and serving as Senator, and there you are sitting in front of a computer all day, typing nonsense, and playing with your hamster ...

:lol:

What people in their right mind give a rats ass about what Glenn Beck says?

Dude jumped the shark years ago.

The story was from 2009.

This person had to dig pretty deep to find something somebody who used to work at Fox had to say about Obama.

No agenda there. HAHAHAHA

The story was from 2009.

This person had to dig pretty deep to find something somebody who used to work at Fox had to say about Obama.

No agenda there. HAHAHAHA

yes

when martin was still alive

it seems obama's comments about martin'S death are just used as an excuse to accuse him of being racist

obama is always racist ...........

yes

when martin was still alive

it seems obama's comments about martin'S death are just used as an excuse to accuse him of being racist

obama is always racist ...........

What does something Glenn Beck said 4 years ago have anything to do with what Obama said last week?

no need to fawn ... I don't either ... and forget the debate .. he doesn't even know you exist ... as far as his popularity is concerned, I'm surprised it's as good as it is (46% approve, 45% disapprove - better than it was a week ago) after all the racism from your side, the obstructionism by GOP reps, the misrepresentations, the sham investigations, etc. ... Presidential scholars had him at 15 at one point ... I wonder where they will have him when he's done ...
Racism from MY side? Plese dont make me go in to all his failings. Just let him keep playing small ball and let the country slide into another recession.

Racism from MY side? Plese dont make me go in to all his failings. Just let him keep playing small ball and let the country slide into another recession.

I'm no more interested in your take on his failings than I am in your failings, which, judging from your posts, are much greater ... but I do agree with you that playing small ball was a mistake ... the stimulus should've been much, much bigger and screw the deficit at a time like this ... but we're recovering, albeit slowly ... you'll enjoy this CC ... I was watching an interview with this Brit about the birth of the royal kid and he was commenting about England's poor economy, and said that their recovery was not nearly as good as ours ... he made ours sound much better than what I think it is, but relative to others, I guess we're doing O.K. ...

I'm no more interested in your take on his failings than I am in your failings, which, judging from your posts, are much greater ... but I do agree with you that playing small ball was a mistake ... the stimulus should've been much, much bigger and screw the deficit at a time like this ... but we're recovering, albeit slowly ... you'll enjoy this CC ... I was watching an interview with this Brit about the birth of the royal kid and he was commenting about England's poor economy, and said that their recovery was not nearly as good as ours ... he made ours sound much better than what I think it is, but relative to others, I guess we're doing O.K. ...
Gee, thats great. Doing better than an island nation.:doh

Gee, thats great. Doing better than an island nation.:doh

you're blinded by hate or ideology, but blinded ... the point is that we're recovering better than many other nations (despite GOP efforts to undermine the economy) and we're still the largest economy in the world by a long shot ... But don't disparage the Brits ... their economy is the 7th largest as measured by GDP ... not bad CC ... Speaking of island nations, Japan's is third ... so quit disparaging island nations too ...

NEW YORK — Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist. Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

Fox host: Obama is 'a racist' - today > entertainment - today > entertainment > tv - TODAY.com

l think the guy is a liberal lefty,pro choice , women rights defender ,pro SSM etc and he has the right to accuse obama of being a racist

l started it in ZM forum but it may be removed

How many years ago was this? Good grief.

l usually want to vomit if a racist bigoted ignorant one accuses anyone who doesnt
agree with him of being racist

what a shame

A fresh one, hot off the press:

we know your racist comments too

any black may be bad according to you

How can you make the claim in the first quote? That statement does not hold water.

Last edited:

President Obama is a racist, yes.

President Obama is a racist, yes.

the other presidents were too democratic

one of them was teh smartest one of the universe

NEW YORK — Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist. Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

Fox host: Obama is 'a racist' - today > entertainment - today > entertainment > tv - TODAY.com

l think the guy is a liberal lefty,pro choice , women rights defender ,pro SSM etc and he has the right to accuse obama of being a racist

l started it in ZM forum but it may be removed

I like Henry Louis Gates Jr.. He has a very comprehensive piece called Beyond the Color line in America. Fascinating...

I'm not sure obama is a racist but he sure as hell is a race pimp just as bad as jackson or sharpton or any other P.O.S. that uses race to gain financial or political advantage. All the obama cult followers here need to read his book. If you can't see a disdain for whites by reading that then you are a hopeless, brainwashed Zombie just following blindly.

you're blinded by hate or ideology, but blinded ... the point is that we're recovering better than many other nations (despite GOP efforts to undermine the economy) and we're still the largest economy in the world by a long shot ... But don't disparage the Brits ... their economy is the 7th largest as measured by GDP ... not bad CC ... Speaking of island nations, Japan's is third ... so quit disparaging island nations too ...
All we do is just print money and borrow more from other nations. This nation is broke.
Oh, wanna bring in Japan to the conversation. I seem to remember the smarter generation trying to burn them off the globe.
No, many thanks to us. Are what they are.

Moderator's Warning:
FOUR year old story not pertaining to Zimmerman/Martin at all. Congratulations, this is the only thread that I'm aware of that was so horribly placed that it's had to be moved OUT of the Z/M forums into another upstairs forum.

the republican rep and senators have this country falling apart boss,,, they are in control of the money not obama....and will not let the president help this country.. the confederate tea party reps said they want to bring the gov down and they are doing a good job of it and dont give a s--t about the citizens of this country

Beck calling Obama a Racist is like Ted Bundy calling Zimmerman a serial Killer.

got that right a big joke

Back
Top Bottom