• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OAN Has a Problem: Staffers Have Been Leaving Due to 4 Months of Repeating "The Big Lie"

Prove that I did not have a problem when antifa was doing it. And the only thing that has to be ignored is your fake outrage/fake comments. It is obvious you cannot factually discuss the riot/insurrection because you don't have a factual foot to stand on.

I don’t have to prove anything. The proof is evident to anyone paying attention. I don’t even care if you personally condemned it. If you’re a leftist you supported it by giving aid and comfort.

I have told the truth, there was no insurrection. No one is even being charged with such a thing because it didn’t happen. There was no mass violence, no one was killed by the protestors. It wasn’t even a riot as typically understood.

You can’t show evidence anyone other then an innocent woman who was unarmed and killed by cops, was harmed. You can’t show any substantial property damage was done, you can’t show it was instigated by anyone. These are all lies.

Good, they were always free to leave. Also your source is fake news. Five people did not die in an insurrection. One innocent woman was shot by police during the electoral justice protest

“Electoral justice protest”. *L*. You are a real comedian. Next you’ll be telling us that the Old South entered the Civil War because of “state’s rights”rather than to maintain and extend slavery.

“Electoral justice protest”. *L*. You are a real comedian. Next you’ll be telling us that the Old South entered the Civil War because of “state’s rights”rather than to maintain and extend slavery.
I find it very interesting that you have no logical argument to make against me, and so you instead bring up an irrelevant issue.

I don’t have to prove anything. The proof is evident to anyone paying attention. I don’t even care if you personally condemned it. If you’re a leftist you supported it by giving aid and comfort.

I have told the truth, there was no insurrection. No one is even being charged with such a thing because it didn’t happen. There was no mass violence, no one was killed by the protestors. It wasn’t even a riot as typically understood.

You can’t show evidence anyone other then an innocent woman who was unarmed and killed by cops, was harmed. You can’t show any substantial property damage was done, you can’t show it was instigated by anyone. These are all lies.
In other words you told a lie about me, got it.

And last time I checked Antifa did not violate the Capitol.

And there was an insurrection, it failed spectacularly like all things instigated by Trump and his idiotic goons.

So you break through a window of a house you don't have to be armed to get shot, if you break through a window in the hall of congress (possibly armed) while the hall is being evacuated to protect the senators/congress members, staff and the vice president, well you take the risk of getting shot. And again, not innocent, if she had not been killed she would have been arrested later. But she was stupid enough to believe Trump and the other insurrectionist mob and it cost her her life. Death by stupidity sadly.

In other words you told a lie about me, got it.

And last time I checked Antifa did not violate the Capitol.
this is an arbitrary standard made to justify Antifa. Also the Capitol was not “violated” I don’t know what this leftist obsession with describing Everything in quasi sexual terms is.
And there was an insurrection, it failed spectacularly like all things instigated by Trump and his idiotic goons.
no there wasn’t.
So you break through a window of a house you don't have to be armed to get shot, if you break through a window in the hall of congress (possibly armed) while the hall is being evacuated to protect the
the Capitol is a public building and not a private residence.
senators/congress members, staff and the vice president, well you take the risk of getting shot. And again, not innocent, if she had not been killed she would have been arrested later. But she was stupid enough to believe Trump and the other insurrectionist mob and it cost her her life. Death by stupidity sadly.
it was very cowardly for the congress to vacate the chamber instead of meet with their constituents. King Louis the XVI went back to Paris with a mob that murdered his guards. Maybe a bad decision, But clearly modern American politicos are giant sniveling cowards compared to the ruling class of old.

this is an arbitrary standard made to justify Antifa. Also the Capitol was not “violated” I don’t know what this leftist obsession with describing Everything in quasi sexual terms is.

I cannot help it that you have a dirty mind when it comes to normal words.

To violate:

to break or act against something, especially a law, agreement, principle, or something that should be treated with respect

to go, especially forcefully, into a place or situation which should be treated with respect and in which you are not wanted or not expected to be

Does it mean rape, sure, but that you go there is your own mind, not the mind of people with a regular way of thinking IMO.

And you think saying Antifa did not invade the Capitol is justifying them?

dadfa.gif

Nothing justifies violence in the political arena IMO. But sure keep adding to your collection of nonsensical claims.

no there wasn’t.
the Capitol is a public building and not a private residence. it was very cowardly for the congress to vacate the chamber instead of meet with their constituents. King Louis the XVI went back to Paris with a mob that murdered his guards. Maybe a bad decision, But clearly modern American politicos are giant sniveling cowards compared to the ruling class of old.
Well if the previous comment was nonsensical than this one is pure disgusting insurrection fantasy. If they would have gotten to politicians there might have been deaths, Sorry, but this right wing denial of reality is just the reason why some conservatives are seen as totally devoid of any sense of reality.

no there wasn’t.
the Capitol is a public building and not a private residence. it was very cowardly for the congress to vacate the chamber instead of meet with their constituents. King Louis the XVI went back to Paris with a mob that murdered his guards. Maybe a bad decision, But clearly modern American politicos are giant sniveling cowards compared to the ruling class of old.
FIY The capitol was CLOSED to the public due to Covid with signs posted. Anyone that went through those doors was at the very least trespassing. Anyone who broke windows and doors is destructing government property. And by the way, assaulting a police officer is a felony anywhere you look. There was a vast conspiracy organized to attack the capitol with the intention of stopping the vote certification. That in itself is another crime. The conspiracy was instigated and pushed by the one and only Donald Trump beginning long before the election. He lied to his supporters as he always does. He told the Proud Boy assholes to "Stand Back And Stand By" For what I wonder????????????

There were NO innocent people inside the capitol that weren't supposed to be there. Get real.

I would really like to know what you think you're going to accomplish by spewing all these lies? We all saw it with our own eyes.

You should win the DP award for spewing the most lies about a single subject. As Mycroft would say:

You Are Dismissed.

The alternate reality of the right is truly amazing—and downright scary......

Excellent standard. As a right winger, you gave aid and comfort to an insurrection. Treason against the United States, which you are guilty of now. Based on this standard.

Back
Top Bottom