• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OAC getting the hang of capitalism

Your comment is like a living avatar if a braindead leftist zombie walking around, without any coherent thought moaning, "Braaaaainnzzzz.....raciiiiiiiiistsssss.....sexiiiiiissssttssss....". Obviously lots of people care about AOC, and plenty of them are on the left. In fact, I'd say most of the Dem establishment absolutely hate her, with Pelosi being on that list.

Funny. My post has likes and your hate spewed frothy rant doesn't.

Funny. My post has likes and your hate spewed frothy rant doesn't.

I'm glad your idiotic post needs validation from other zombies.

It not getting likes from such validates my post.

Here's your post:

"Lots of people hate AOC, even most Democrats!"

That's not hateful? That's not advocating hate? It's not superimposing one's own hate upon one's opponents in order to rationalize one's own hate?

There's no gray area in what you did and I'd sure rather stand by my contribution herein.

I hope AOC earns as much money as possible so I can take half of it when I marry her.

Here's your post:

"Lots of people hate AOC, even most Democrats!"

That's not hateful? That's not advocating hate? It's not superimposing one's own hate upon one's opponents in order to rationalize one's own hate?

There's no gray area in what you did and I'd sure rather stand by my contribution herein.

Some strawmaning here? When did I say anything about that? If I say "I hate Brussel sprouts." I'm not advocating hate. I'm demonstrating my own feelings. And I bet Pelosi likes her less than I do.

Some strawmaning here? When did I say anything about that? If I say "I hate Brussel sprouts." I'm not advocating hate. I'm demonstrating my own feelings. And I bet Pelosi likes her less than I do.

That's a weak ass backpedal. Now AOC is a vegetable.

That's a weak ass backpedal. Now AOC is a vegetable.

Ah...vegetable would be a good word to use for her. About the same amount of brain wattage.

Back
Top Bottom