• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NOXIOUS RED VERMIN (not quite) EXTERMINATED!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Damn, darn and blast it!

Although, according to exit polls, fly-blown Labour cowpats have lost the majority, lost it so much they can't even cling to the balance of power in a foul alliance with the equally-scummy Lib Dems, Labour may still survive enough to bring about a hung parliament.

Election exit poll: Tories to be 19 short of majority (sigh) | Conservative American News

Election exit poll points to hung parliament | Reuters

On the telly, the odious post-hormonal rabid dog Harriet Hate-man told a BBC journalist not to be so presumptuous as to the result, to let the People decide what's best for them (pfft!) and that 'we' NEED electoral reform!

Oh yes, you saggy rancid old pube? Your party, with its ballot-rigging, gerrymandering, leaflet lies and public sector intimidation, have been trying a one-man 'reform' system already! And just like any other person advocating reform, you only do it when your party's the loser!

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FILTHY, DISGUSTING LEFT WING FLAP SORE!

More balanced* electoral analysis from RoP-News to follow!

* Labour have behaved so bad that this IS balanced!

Last edited:
I don't know what you're trying to achieve with posts like this. This is (if I recall correctly) a "debate" forum and this thread shows now intention to engage or debate. It's straight from the gutter and deserves to stay there.

Well, this is Election Night Special after all!

Just telling it like it is and reporting the facts! (Labour have, have they not, lost the majority according to exit polls??!) No need to shoot the messenger!

And anyway, what kind of chewing out is that? I'm insulted you could be so lacklustre! You could at least have a go at it like dear old Alexa and Andalablue:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...up-against-islamophobia-3.html#post1058733739

And to think those same people thanked you too! That's dirty is that!

Last edited:
And to think those same people thanked you too! That's dirty is that!

Given that neither Alexa, IC nor I, I suspect, have voted for the same party, doesn't that tell you that the way you 'debate' could do with some revision? I think IC is a Tory, but I'm happy to exchange civil debating points with him. We don't shout at one another, calling one another's favoured parties and candidates as scum, vermin, c**ts etc. Now THAT'S dirty, that is.

-- I think IC is a Tory, but I'm happy to exchange civil debating points with him.

I'm a swing voter. This time around I voted Conservative.

-- We don't shout at one another, calling one another's favoured parties and candidates as scum, vermin, c**ts etc. Now THAT'S dirty, that is.

RoP doesn't realise the joke he's becoming I'm afraid.

I'm a swing voter. This time around I voted Conservative.

Sorry, I did pick up that you'd probably voted Tory this time. I shouldn't have jumped to the further conclusion.

RoP doesn't realise the joke he's becoming I'm afraid.

I sometimes find him amusing, but not often.

Gordie determined to remain in Power come hell or high water.
Quote:) Sky News is showing footage of a dispute between would-be voters and election officials in Islington South, after dozens were turned away when polls closed at 10pm. There are also reports that some failed voters in Sheffield are blocking roads around polling stations to stop ballot boxes being removed.)

I am positive there will be some type of an inquiry after the election is over, what i am unsure about is whether the constituencies affected will have their results nullified pending new elections as in for instance By-Elections?
Anyone know what happens in such situations?

Gordie determined to remain in Power come hell or high water.
Quote:) Sky News is showing footage of a dispute between would-be voters and election officials in Islington South, after dozens were turned away when polls closed at 10pm. There are also reports that some failed voters in Sheffield are blocking roads around polling stations to stop ballot boxes being removed.)

I am positive there will be some type of an inquiry after the election is over, what i am unsure about is whether the constituencies affected will have their results nullified pending new elections as in for instance By-Elections?
Anyone know what happens in such situations?

Not sure there's any historical precedent. Interesting and embarrassing.

For those who still haven't got it, here's my potted summary, also free of the 'wall of links' which apparently offend some.

New Labour is different to the other parties in much a similar way as others would claim for the BNP. And Lord knows the BNP get called names enough.

There may be squabbles between the parties in Parliament on whether there should be a penny on or a penny off tax for example. But in terms of actually setting out to re-mould a nation to an image, New Labour is a destructive class apart.

Labour are more than just another bunch of politicians with views of their own. You're either on their side or not - and if you're not you're fit for nothing. So when I swear at them it's not to make a joke or be a joke. When I vote against them it's heartfelt and to galvanised.

Old Labour, when it had any good or promise in it, provided a backing for lowly working people with no organised campaigners standing to protect them. Later on they championed good worthy causes like quality education for everyone as well as a comprehensive citizens' health service.

After the firebrand trade unionists and class warriors tilted the equilibrium, caused chaos and almost upturned the nation both financially and socially, the party changed to New Labour.

New Labour, as is claimed for the BNP, merely rebranded themselves and set about changing their people from the top-down. Though many more pragmatic economic policies took the fore, we also received Marxist political correctness, demographic-changing open door immigration, a set-to with the traditional moral culture and an unfettered drive to change the ethos of schooling from places to impart kids with knowledge into 'social centres'. Social Centres with higher pass rates but the lowest educational standards. And there are plenty more examples.

In short, as I've pointed out with link after link, New Labour's 'project' was to change Britain from what remained of it as a free, sovereign nation with its own culture, identity and heritage into a free-for-all melting pot of mediocres. All just cogs in a machine.

Run by the EU, to a 'New World Order' rulebook alien to us, Britain PLC is now a mere private profit centre without self-sufficiency, more than ever reliant (as we're told) on immigrants for a workforce, politicians or the TV for what to think and Chinese imports for all our goods. What are we any more?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0"]YouTube- Gordon Brown New World Order Speech[/nomedia]

Morals have been subverted to suit weirdos and the out of touch. Minds have been turned to politically-correct pudding. Citizens are watched, controlled, punished and treated as mere consumer units. Common sense apparently went out with the ark as jobsworths and apparatchiks have the whip-hand.

There are rights for all apparently, but responsibilities only for some.

They're interested in their own vested interests but they're happy to let proper issues and concerns go to pot, for example crime. And if anything is done for us, it's only the bare minimum. Indeed, Labour only started to build more jails and lock away more felons when street crime descended into a gin-toting, brickbat wielding maelstrom of complete terror.

Wonder what went wrong and you're told 'there was no golden age'. Ask for change and you're fobbed off. Complain and you're a 'bigot'.

As far as I'm concerned, they are indeed fit only for swearing and rage now. And I know full well I'm not the only one on the street to think it!

Last edited:
PS - But having said all that, I can still say that my exploding partly-OTT invective has actually reached a cruscendo on this election night.

Hopefully there'll be more room for reason with a future Tory government (though I actually voted Common Sense Party myself.)

Give Cameron a chance. Let's see if he sinks or swims and we can pick at him later.

The CS Party has a few good ideas. So good they'd probably never get off the ground in the real world of politics:

CommonSenseParty.org.uk Home Page

I'm old enough to remember when the mantra was "Give a woman a chance." and we got stuck with Thatcher.
Nah... I'll not be doing that in this lifetime. I don't give a damn what they look like. Strictly down to policy with me.

...Indeed. After Mrs. Thatcher (who had policies enough and did much good), they said it again and we got lumbered with Harman!

So nobody won that time!

(She ONCE AGAIN wants to ban Page 3! Talk about your one track mind!)

Last edited:
No, it isn't my own party, no.

You may be taking the mickey as I voted for a 'loser' party, but perhaps you can tell me what's wrong with any of the ideas? Themselves they are winners.

We believe that the public want:

To see hard work and effort fairly rewarded.

To see crime properly punished and preferably deterred before it is committed.

Taxation to be fair and based on the ability to pay (council tax and T.V. licences being 2 of the most obvious problems).

The NHS budget spent on the ‘doing’ end, doctors, nurses and equipment, and not on the ever growing tiers of upper management.

MPs fiascos sorted out and those who have been fraudulent to be charged accordingly.

Immigration capped – We suggest to a maximum equal to the number of people who leave the UK.

A referendum on Europe – Not just the ‘constitreaty’, but on our level of membership. (Norway and Switzerland trade freely, but are not members).

Failed asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and foreign criminals to be deported.

No GM crops to be grown in the UK and food clearly labelled.

The Human Rights Act to be re-written to get rid of the abuses of the law.

Children to learn the ‘3Rs’ at an early stage in their education (far too many children leave school virtually illiterate).

Firms that operate rip-off-type schemes brought to book – (wheel clamping is a good example).

Bloody good stuff if you ask me!

Last edited:
Nice ideas. Too simplistic however.

I suppose you want piles of red tape. Many basic principles are straightforward, though have allowed for great results. Take the principle behind insurance.

By 5.20 am, with 478/650 counts in, the Tories have 236 seats to Labour's 180, the Tories gaining most of Labour's lost seats.

Though that's not the punishment I dearly hoped the Red insultables richly need, it's certainly a on the way for a proper, working Tory government. Let's hope they go to town with it, after 13 unlucky years of left wing ruin.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/72103-uk-2010-election-2.html#post1058734830

Last edited:
By 5.20 am, with 478/650 counts in, the Tories have 236 seats to Labour's 180, the Tories gaining most of Labour's lost seats.

Though that's not the punishment I dearly hoped the Red insultables richly need, it's certainly a on the way for a proper, working Tory government. Let's hope they go to town with it, after 13 unlucky years of left wing ruin.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/72103-uk-2010-election-2.html#post1058734830

Just announced, officially it's a hung parliament. Your red scum have not been clearly rejected, your Tory saviours have not been unanimously welcomed. Now it gets REALLY interesting!

I suppose you want piles of red tape. Many basic principles are straightforward, though have allowed for great results. Take the principle behind insurance.
Insurance is a very sore subject with me so you picked the wrong pony there me owd mucker!

I don't do red tape.
I do... give me a damned good reason why things should be this way and if you can't, get out of my face.

I never got in your face in the first place. Just asked a question.

It wasn't directed at you personally. D'uh!

EDIT: Didn't see a question mark in there and to be quite honest, I didn't see the point of your post.

Old Labour, when it had any good or promise in it, provided a backing for lowly working people with no organised campaigners standing to protect them. Later on they championed good worthy causes like quality education for everyone as well as a comprehensive citizens' health service.

After the firebrand trade unionists and class warriors tilted the equilibrium, caused chaos and almost upturned the nation both financially and socially, the party changed to New Labour.

New Labour, as is claimed for the BNP, merely rebranded themselves and set about changing their people from the top-down. Though many more pragmatic economic policies took the fore, we also received Marxist political correctness, demographic-changing open door immigration, a set-to with the traditional moral culture and an unfettered drive to change the ethos of schooling from places to impart kids with knowledge into 'social centres'. Social Centres with higher pass rates but the lowest educational standards. And there are plenty more examples.

Morals have been subverted to suit weirdos and the out of touch. Minds have been turned to politically-correct pudding. Citizens are watched, controlled, punished and treated as mere consumer units. Common sense apparently went out with the ark as jobsworths and apparatchiks have the whip-hand.

There are rights for all apparently, but responsibilities only for some.

I'd invite you to come and live in the States, but you'd find the same thing here.;)

Back
Top Bottom