• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NOW, we know why Dems were so adamant about mail ballots and voting earlier

The desperation is getting deep for some of you.
Not at all, it's all flowing to the left. Biden's looking for his water wings.

The thing is that even if it were true, the $8,300/month that folks are accusing Biden of taking (which, let's face it, is just a ridiculous notion to begin with that a multimillionaire politician would risk his political career over $8,300/month) is so much less than what Trump funnels into his own pockets from taxpayers by making the Secret Service stay at his own properties at taxpayer expense. Forgetting all the emoluments from foreign powers and problematic conflicts of interest, just the money he has been proven to take from taxpayers alone is more than Biden is even being accused of.

So even if it were true, which it's not, but even if it were, Biden would still be the lesser of two evils.
"Multi-millionaire politician"? On a Senator's salary? Doesn't that trigger anything to you? And the "what about Trump" hogwash doesn't strengthen your point at all.

If Biden wins watch the governors fall in line with mask mandates. Once they no longer have to please the jackass of Pennsylvania Avenue they will follow the science and do what is right for the citizens of their states-at least the majority of them will. The remainder will fall in line once financial incentives are put in place by the Biden White House to mandate masks, distancing etc. It will cease to be a political issue and will become the public health issue it should always have been.
BTW, you wrote earlier to "avoid crowds during a pandemic", which of course is good advice. However, what is now driving the horrendous uptick in cases is not so much large gatherings but smaller groups. As sad as it seems, we are going to have to gird up our loins during the holidays and surrounding dates and be very very careful if we do decide to socialize. One idea is to open the windows if you must have guests over to visit and use a fan to blow any aerosols that might be lingering in the room out the window. You can check the airflow in the room by using children's bubble stuff to make sure the air currents are going in the direction you want them to go.

the holidays are going to be tough. we won't be going to see my parents inside the house, as they are in a high risk group. however, in many families, there's probably going to be a lot of social pressure to show up to big family gatherings even with the pandemic going on.

To save Biden's ass

I suspect if Biden wins either this whole thing will disappear, or Dems will fight like hell to argue a sitting President can't be prosecuted. And you can bet they'll be no Mueller-like special counselor.
lol...lookie here, another bullshit CT the Right Wingers fell for hook line and sinker. Hey, how's that laptop search going.

a lot more people will probably have to die first. since some governors are pretending that everything is pretty much back to normal in order to kiss Tweety's ass, that seems like a real possibility.
And yet Case Death Rates are dropping. California is mask and restrictions central - we have more rules, regulations, and metric than anyone can comprehend and yet we lead the country in cases. So, Biden's gonna talk to Newsom and say "Hey, Gav, ol' buddy, get tough on non-maskers"? We were one of the first states to rebel again commissar Newsom.

"Multi-millionaire politician"? On a Senator's salary? Doesn't that trigger anything to you? And the "what about Trump" hogwash doesn't strengthen your point at all.
Trump is nearly a Billion dollars in debt. You are are of this, right?

lol...lookie here, another bullshit CT the Right Wingers fell for hook line and sinker. Hey, how's that laptop search going.
Whistling past the graveyard, eh, Cal?

Trump is nearly a Billion dollars in debt. You are are of this, right?
Of course, and he did that in the private sector; Biden's whole life had been as a public servant/leech.

Whistling past the graveyard, eh, Cal?
Enjoy your cold, dark November while I enjoy seeing the Senate flip Blue and Trump gets kicked to the curb.

Of course, and he did that in the private sector; Biden's whole life had been as a public servant/leech.
You may want to read where Trump's money came from. It's a far cry from working in the "private sector."

:ROFLMAO:

Solid sources bro. PJ Media?

“So many ballots have been cast at this point that Joe Biden might be able to murder someone on live television and not have it affect the election,” PJ Media’s Stephen Kruiser quipped in Wednesday’s Morning Briefing.​
Trump literally ****ing said he could kill someone on fifth avenue and get away with it and trumpanzees cheered. It's like there isn't a level of projection that you cons won't go to.
LOL, trotting out the "yeah but Trump?" shit as usual, eh.

You may want to read where Trump's money came from. It's a far cry from working in the "private sector."
Do you even know what the "private sector" is?

LOL, trotting out the "yeah but Trump?" shit as usual, eh.
You guys are at such a disgusting level of projection and hypocrisy. I've not yet even begun the whataboutisms that you are going to receive the next eight years.

"Multi-millionaire politician"? On a Senator's salary? Doesn't that trigger anything to you?

Sure it does. That's why I am not going to vote for anyone who doesn't provide transparency, release their tax returns and comply with the House Committee on Oversight and Reform to reconcile any potential conflicts of interest.

And the "what about Trump" hogwash doesn't strengthen your point at all.

Well, my entire point was that even if Biden were guilty (which he isn't but even if he were) he would still be the lesser of two evils. So "what about Trump" does strengthen that particular point, since Trump is, in fact, the other of the two aforementioned evils.

You guys are at such a disgusting level of projection and hypocrisy. I've not yet even begun the whataboutisms that you are going to receive the next eight years.
Talk about disgusting levels of protection and hypocrisy" look at the sputtering and spitting of the left wing posters on this thread. It's hilarious.

Keep firing those "whataboutism" Robby - I enjoy a god laugh.

Trump has made a giant blunder in encouraging his supporters to get out and vote on election day. The infections will be spiking hard at that time and many older Trump supporters may have second thoughts of risking their lives to vote. Meanwhile we are seeing record numbers of mail in ballets that are certainly going Bidens way.

Good job stupid!

Sure it does. That's why I am not going to vote for anyone who doesn't provide transparency, release their tax returns and comply with the House Committee on Oversight and Reform to reconcile any potential conflicts of interest.

Well, my entire point was that even if Biden were guilty (which he isn't but even if he were) he would still be the lesser of two evils. So "what about Trump" does strengthen that particular point, since Trump is, in fact, the other of the two aforementioned evils.
House Committee on Oversight and Reform? Aren't they the flying monkeys to Pelosi's Wicked Witch of the West:

wicked witch of the west.jpg

Talk about disgusting levels of protection and hypocrisy" look at the sputtering and spitting of the left wing posters on this thread. It's hilarious.

Keep firing those "whataboutism" Robby - I enjoy a god laugh.
You got it Bullsy. I've got years of forcefeeding you your hypocrisy on layaway right now.

You got it Bullsy. I've got years of forcefeeding you your hypocrisy on layaway right now.
PJ Media...we all know what that means.

Trump has made a giant blunder in encouraging his supporters to get out and vote on election day. The infections will be spiking hard at that time and many older Trump supporters may have second thoughts of risking their lives to vote. Meanwhile we are seeing record numbers of mail in ballets that are certainly going Bidens way.

Good job stupid!
Yeah, and all the dead people voting for Biden don't have to worry about the Virus, do they? :ROFLMAO:

Do you even know what the "private sector" is?
When your money comes from public funds, it's not truly a "private sector" gig, now is it?

Yeah, and all the dead people voting for Biden don't have to worry about the Virus, do they? :ROFLMAO:
Projection yet again...

This is just too easy.

And yet Case Death Rates are dropping. California is mask and restrictions central - we have more rules, regulations, and metric than anyone can comprehend and yet we lead the country in cases. So, Biden's gonna talk to Newsom and say "Hey, Gav, ol' buddy, get tough on non-maskers"? We were one of the first states to rebel again commissar Newsom.

Pretty funny. I live in California too, and there is no “rebellion “-and very few dumbasses who disobey the mask mandates as far as I can tell. CA-because of a sane public health policy-is holding relatively steady in terms new cases week over week and cases per 100K. In my own county the positivity rate has been well under 2% for many weeks now, and on Tuesday we are slated to move into a less restrictive category so that more businesses will be able to safely increase capacity or reopen.
This is what happens when 95% of the people follow well thought out rules.
When everyone does exactly what they want to do whenever they want to do it you get Texas, Florida, and Wisconsin.

I know the lives ones who mailed in their ballet don't have to worry about the virus.

Trump and his far right Trumpkins keep blowing that dog whistle but the only ones who hear its siren call seem to be the mentally disturbed and deplorables.
Strange that you seem to have heard it just fine.

Back
Top Bottom