• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now that Lauren Boebert's 18yo son has been arrested I think someone outside the family should step up and help

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The family has a history of mugshots and I don't think it's out of the ordinary that a child would follow in their role model's footsteps. The problem, of course, if his role models really aren't that good. Someone close to the family should step up or this could get really bad.

1709126368403.png

Let me guess. They live in a place called Rifle because that place is called Rifle.

Maybe her own family’s troubles will allow her to give herself permission to have empathy with the Biden family struggles.

Maybe.
Empathy is foreign to MAGAts, look at the coup inciter criminal sexist and racist, traitor trump.

Looks like he aged like 10 years.

And that kid is a father, too? I feel bad for his child growing up in that situation.

Early fatherhood, clearly interested in crime, makes sense that he would show signs of aging in a mugshot.

Can't wait to hear Lauren Boebert's comments on this.

Maybe her own family’s troubles will allow her to give herself permission to have empathy with the Biden family struggles.

Maybe.
That's just crazy talk!

Joking aside, seems like some pretty significant charges against the son. Let's hope he pulls it together while he still has a chance to make something of himself.

Early fatherhood, clearly interested in crime, makes sense that he would show signs of aging in a mugshot.

Can't wait to hear Lauren Boebert's comments on this.
If she's smart, she will drop out of the race and not have to say anything.

Ok, that plan won't work for obvious reasons.

Maga will probably still elect her. They appear to be undeterred by criminal aspects.

The family has a history of mugshots and I don't think it's out of the ordinary that a child would follow in their role model's footsteps. The problem, of course, if his role models really aren't that good. Someone close to the family should step up or this could get really bad.

View attachment 67495220
oh boy...identity theft....

Try and keep up.
I am not finding empathy for someone charged with identity theft and having felony possession of a financial instrument...he committed multiple crimes there...and his mom hasn't been the greatest example for him considering she also has a criminal record...she is what most of us call white trash. That said...I am not blaming her for her son's crimes...that is all on him....he is an adult...just like she is to blame for her crimes.

I dislike Boebert intensely, but her kid is an adult and she has no control over his poor choices....that said...she has committed crimes herself.

Its less a case of her having control over his actions than one of her being so sanctimonious about other people and THIER decisions, all while harboring a criminal of her own creation.

GET. HIM. HELP. RIGHT. NOW.
He should have had help far before he went down this rabbit hole....when someone does this it is usually indicative that they may have an addiction issue....and I suspect that he does have an addiction issue that was kept very good secret until he got caught with identity theft, forgery, felony poss of a financial instrument (check or credit card not belonging to him) and criminal contributing to the delinquency of a minor....

Grandma might have to suspend her campaign to help with the raising of her grandchild.

One might examine his own empathy before he throws stones :rolleyes:

Maybe, and this is just spitballing, she shouldn't be so....whats the word I'm looking for here......oh yeah....aggressive, in her condemnation of the Biden's, seeing as to how we still don't have a mug shot of Joe, a claim Lauren herself cannot make. She seems all too willing to hold him accountable for the actions of his adult son, so it stands to reason that people would be willing to hang this around her neck like an albatross.

Using your above statement more accurately...I can toss the stone back out of my house when she threw it in to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom