• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Not All Republicans Are Treasonous Criminals

And the policy of endorsing RACE WAR continues.

Nielsen was engulfed in controversy before he even became chairman. He won the job in March, but as he prepared to take office this summer, he faced widespread condemnation for posting a Facebook graphic juxtaposing a Martin Luther King Jr. quote with a banana, which could be read as an allusion to equating Black people with monkeys.

Keith-Nielsen.jpg

Somehow we Democrats are supposed to REACH OUT and let bygones be bygones.
And if we don't, WE are the bad guys.

They've gone from "**** your feelings", "you snowflakes", "and hey, look at this one idiot screaming at the sky, this idiot who is basically each of you" . . .

. . . to, waaaaah, why aren't you nice to me? We should move on and let bygones be bygones as they continue to pull the same old shit.

They've gone from "**** your feelings", "you snowflakes", "and hey, look at this one idiot screaming at the sky, this idiot who is basically each of you" . . .

. . . to, waaaaah, why aren't you nice to me? We should move on and let bygones be bygones as they continue to pull the same old shit.

That's why the Swole Dog meme is so popular.

MAGA dogs.jpg

Trumpers feelings 444456.jpg

The topic of this thread is openly accusing every Republican poster on this forum - and all but less than a dozen Republicans - of being the worst possible criminals of capital crimes punishable execution. The OPer and topic calls for the arrest and execution of over 70 million Republicans - unless the OPer also want their children rounded up and executed too. There is literally nothing possible to post that is a more accusatory and insulting attack against every Republican on this forum and in the United States.

So much for civil debate.

That's still a fraction.
*cough*
I don't know though if it's quite that high. The Guardian is a mixed bag of truth, so it may not be as stated.

It's a pretty crazy percentage regardless of source I think. Kind of like how most used to believe Obama was a Muslim born abroad. They do like their nutty theories.

The topic of this thread is openly accusing every Republican poster on this forum - and all but less than a dozen Republicans - of being the worst possible criminals of capital crimes punishable execution. The OPer and topic calls for the arrest and execution of over 70 million Republicans - unless the OPer also want their children rounded up and executed too. There is literally nothing possible to post that is a more accusatory and insulting attack against every Republican on this forum and in the United States.

The most positive thing I can say is that it's never too late to work on your reading comprehension skills.

It's a pretty crazy percentage regardless of source I think. Kind of like how most used to believe Obama was a Muslim born abroad. They do like their nutty theories.

Who started the birther movement was Barack Obama himself:

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

It was even in a booklet written for Obama himself for his autobiography, stating that he was "born in Kenya."

Fact: In 1991 Obama hired a literary agency, Acton & Dystel, to help promote sales of his upcoming book, “Dreams of My Father.” The agency published a promotional booklet listing its 90 client/authors, including Obama. His biography states “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

I suppose it is POSSIBLE he never read his own autobiography that stated HE is the author.

Obama's half brother said Barack Obama was born in Kenya and people of a village in Kenya said he was born there.

But then Barack Obama is a liar, so is his half brother and so is everyone in that village - all of them conspiring for their conspiracy theory to false claim Barack Obama was born were he said he was in a booklet promoting his own autobiography.

Obama's defense is the Elizabeth Warren BELIEVED she was an Indian defense - but ONLY when this benefited her professionally or politically - and white when being white was to her advance. Equally, Obama claimed he was born in Kenya when it benefited him, but really was born in Hawaii and said so when it benefited him to have been born in the USA. Obama BELIEVED he was born in Kenya mistakenly - until he ran for public office and discovered the truth about himself.

So if you are going to attack anyone for the Kenyan birth conspiracy, blame Barack Obama, his half brother and all those liars in that Kenyan village.

Personally I do not know where Obama was born because I wasn't there at the time and don't know anyone who was. Where he was born is irrelevant to anything now.

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

It was even in a booklet written for Obama himself for his autobiography, stating that he was "born in Kenya."

Fact: In 1991 Obama hired a literary agency, Acton & Dystel, to help promote sales of his upcoming book, “Dreams of My Father.” The agency published a promotional booklet listing its 90 client/authors, including Obama. His biography states “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

I suppose it is POSSIBLE he never read his own autobiography that stated HE is the author.

Obama's half brother said Barack Obama was born in Kenya and people of a village in Kenya said he was born there.

But then Barack Obama is a liar, so is his half brother and so is everyone in that village - all of them conspiring for their conspiracy theory to false claim Barack Obama was born were he said he was in a booklet promoting his own autobiography.

Obama's defense is the Elizabeth Warren BELIEVED she was an Indian defense - but ONLY when this benefited her professionally or politically - and white when being white was to her advance. Equally, Obama claimed he was born in Kenya when it benefited him, but really was born in Hawaii and said so when it benefited him to have been born in the USA. Obama BELIEVED he was born in Kenya mistakenly - until he ran for public office and discovered the truth about himself.

So if you are going to attack anyone for the Kenyan birth conspiracy, blame Barack Obama, his half brother and all those liars in that Kenyan village.

Personally I do not know where Obama was born because I wasn't there at the time and don't know anyone who was. Where he was born is irrelevant to anything now.
Isn't it a little late to be exposing all that truth about Obama? Did you know all that 12 years ago? Why is this the first time anybody has heard the truth?
Heh!

Isn't it a little late to be exposing all that truth about Obama? Did you know all that 12 years ago? Why is this the first time anybody has heard the truth?
Heh!

None of this has ever been a secret, other than those not familiar with the topic at all or is just a mindless partisan who only listens to partisan summary talking points.

Leadership matters. Integrity matters. Honesty matters.
Obviously intelligence doesn't matter in leaders to those who voted for Joe and Blow

I prefer "UnAmerican" to "treasonous".

Because they are. UnAmerican.

I prefer "UnAmerican" to "treasonous".

Because they are. UnAmerican.
Republicans tend to support America as it exists while Democrats support an america that only exists in their dreams, and thus dislike the current version

From Snopes:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

How does it feel there have been Republicans on here calling for killing all Dems for some time now
What is that old saying " what goes around comes around "
Most Dems didn't like it either
Have a nice night

How does it feel there have been Republicans on here calling for killing all Dems for some time now
Have a nice night
Where did someone do that? I think your post is untruthful

Have a nice night

If you are going to lie, at least make an effort for it not to be so stunningly stupid that no one will believe it.

Where did someone do that? I think your post is untruthful
Just Read some of these threads
I have seen Conservatives on this forum suggest all Dems should be killed
Keep an eye out I am sure it will happen again
Have a nice night

I don't know if any president will be able to heal the wounds and break the divide in this country. Trump has caused so much harm with his lies and undermining our democracy.

This is the sad collateral damage inflicted by Trump and his minions. Everybody on these boards needs to be honest with themselves here. How many life long friendships or close extended family relationships have been destroyed by this president? It's not just the reprehensible job he did as president, the unnecessary grieving families of loved ones lost to the virus, or the resurrection of hatred between whites and blacks that has shattered the spirit of this country. I have lost 3 of my closest friend and my only surviving sibling to this sociopath. That is a really sad situation. Many aspects of my personal life have been destroyed by that idiot.

A good number of Republicans were just voting party lines, I think that a good number don't really even like Trump but Trump had the R. Silly, perhaps, but I don't think the majority of Republicans are bad folk. The hardcore Cultists, the ones who push to their deaths this "Biden stole the election" nonsense, they are treasonous commie lovers. But I think that is but a fraction of Republicans overall.

But if you're a good party member, that is what you do.
Of course, it helps if you don't pick an absolute madman.
I'm sixty-three and I've lived through plenty of both sides.
This wasn't about him being a Republican.
Not my preference but this had nothing to do with his party,
the sonofabitch was a Democrat for decades, not that we wanted anything
to do with him.

This was about Trump being Trump.

“Not All Republicans Are Treasonous Criminals”

Gee, I am sure I speak for so many conservatives and Republicans when I say thank you for damning us with such faint praise.

Oh come on Felis, you're facepalming at the same lame crap we are sometimes.
It's not faint praise. We OWE some of you big time for being non-Trump at the very least and many of you for so much more, like your votes.

I never thought any such thing. I have not made any accusations against Republicans being treasonous. Most often I reject the "treason" accusations that are, in my opinion, flippantly made without the accuser putting any serious thought into their accusations. Nor have I thought all Republicans are criminals.

Case by case basis.

Obviously intelligence doesn't matter in leaders to those who voted for Joe and Blow

At least Biden doesn't think windmills cause cancer. I mean, that's pretty stupid don't you think?

None of this has ever been a secret, other than those not familiar with the topic at all or is just a mindless partisan who only listens to partisan summary talking points.
No, you're wrong because Trump exposed the truth about Obama much later than 12 years ago. When was it first known that Obama wasn't an American?

Biden's and Harris's HATE talk is deliberately to promote violence and attacks against Republicans such as the OPer's message. Any violence and threats are entirely their fault.

Biden's and Harris's HATE talk is deliberately to promote violence and attacks against Republicans such as the OPer's message. Any violence and threats are entirely their fault.

:ROFLMAO:

What "HATE talk"?

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom