• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Again- Joe Biden says 200 million Americans have died of COVID-19

IDK, is Joe going to make it to the finish line? Didn't work out for RBG, she rolled snake eyes

---------------

'If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be - it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' said Biden.

This is just a huge disaster for him. No amount of media "look the other" direction can cover up what joe biden does.
There is simply no way that he is going to be able to debate trump on stage and i bet anything they will
do whatever it takes to pull him out of the debates.

That or someone is going to have to be there with a teleprompter or feeding him what to say through an ear piece.
if he is allowed to go unscripted he is going to get trounced.

It should be considered false until prove accurate.

Trump does far more lying than truth telling.
Pot meet kettle moment here folks.

Only to a man blind of eye.
Not at all. You leftist say you hate lies so much but every day I constantly find posts of where you are either lying or
severely misinformed. Then when provided the facts you continue to deny or lie at that point.

Hence pot meet kettle.

so you honestly don't really care about lies. which is yet a lie in and of itself.

Not at all. You leftist say you hate lies so much but every day I constantly find posts of where you are either lying or
severely misinformed. Then when provided the facts you continue to deny or lie at that point.

Hence pot meet kettle.

so you honestly don't really care about lies. which is yet a lie in and of itself.

I am not left and tRump is a pathological liar. You know it, I know it, the world knows it.

I disagree.

With Trump, you know that what he says is what he, alone, thinks.

With Biden, you don't know WHAT he thinks, because he is just spouting what he's told to spout...and screwing it up, anyway. And you don't know WHAT the people telling him what to say really think about anything.

Biden is a puppet and that is very much more dangerous than Trump.
I can't believe there are people who trust Biden with that 3 AM call, or the nuclear football.

Trump is as sharp as a tack. You simply have no use for his policies unlike his base.

Biden, OTOH, proves everyday that he is losing his marbles. The DNC knows it and does not care because Biden is simply a figurehead, a puppet.
Yep.

Biden is a basket case. I'm going to have to increase the groups of people I call libtards, because people actually like him.

I found the C-Span video:

September 20, 2020; Joe Biden Delivers Remarks in Philadelphia

His remarks about the 200 million are about 9:21 into the video. Before that, at about 8:47, he also says "TRUMP IS BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT TRYING TO STRIP HEALTH CARE FOR TENS OF MILLIONS OF FAMILIES. MORE THAN 100 MILLION AMERICANS WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. IF HE SUCCEEDS, ONCE AGAIN DISCRIMINATE OR DROP COVERAGE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS LIKE ASTHMA, DIABETES, CANCER, AND SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS. PERHAPS, MOST CRUELLY OF ALL, IF DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS WAY, COMPLICATIONS FROM COVID-19, WHICH ARE WELL BEYOND WHAT THEY SHOULD BE, IT IS ESTIMATED THAT 200 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE DIED."

Damn... More than 100 million people have preexisting conditions...

More than 200 million people have died...

He is a total joke! He doesn't even appear to realize he made an incorrect statement.

Yep.

Biden is a basket case. I'm going to have to increase the groups of people I call libtards, because people actually like him.

I found the C-Span video:

September 20, 2020; Joe Biden Delivers Remarks in Philadelphia
His remarks about the 200 million are about 9:21 into the video. Before that, at about 8:47, he also says "TRUMP IS BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT TRYING TO STRIP HEALTH CARE FOR TENS OF MILLIONS OF FAMILIES. MORE THAN 100 MILLION AMERICANS WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. IF HE SUCCEEDS, ONCE AGAIN DISCRIMINATE OR DROP COVERAGE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS LIKE ASTHMA, DIABETES, CANCER, AND SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS. PERHAPS, MOST CRUELLY OF ALL, IF DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS WAY, COMPLICATIONS FROM COVID-19, WHICH ARE WELL BEYOND WHAT THEY SHOULD BE, IT IS ESTIMATED THAT 200 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE DIED."

Damn... More than 100 million people have preexisting conditions...

More than 200 million people have died...

He is a total joke! He doesn't even appear to realize he made an incorrect statement.

It's truly despicable that the predominately biased to the left media ignores what's going on here...

Trump is as sharp as a tack. You simply have no use for his policies unlike his base.

Biden, OTOH, proves everyday that he is losing his marbles. The DNC knows it and does not care because Biden is simply a figurehead, a puppet.

Everyone who thinks we had airports during the Revolutionary War is "sharp as a tack".

Is that what they told you at the Trump Fan Club meeting?

I can't believe there are people who trust Biden with that 3 AM call, or the nuclear football.

You want to hear something much more astounding, there are cultists that trust Trump with this! (non of the people near Trump do, obviously)

Your post is deplorable.

Just mindless repetitious grossness.

Clearly this post is from a very "little" person.
Good to see that such thin skin, is still so sensitive.
You could have just addressed the issue of what he said as either being his own quark, or a product of his addled mind.

But if you want to harp and thumb those hollow morals my way. You're free to do so all you like.

I was merely playing by your own rules and it's apparent that you still can't take in when someone else apart from yourself. Plays the game in such a manner.

Good to see that such thin skin, is still so sensitive.
You could have just addressed the issue of what he said as either being his own quark, or a product of his addled mind.

But if you want to harp and thumb those hollow morals my way. You're free to do so all you like.

I was merely playing by your own rules and it's apparent that you still can't take in when someone else apart from yourself. Plays the game in such a manner.

No, you just post as a deplorable.

No, you just post as a deplorable.
Then you're only exposing yourself as one in making the same claim.
Like I said, I merely played by the same rules that you play by.

So all I have to say, is that you should learn to grow as a person yourself. Before making any other kind of judgement based towards someone else.

Then you're only exposing yourself as one in making the same claim.
Like I said, I merely played by the same rules that you play by.

So all I have to say, is that you should learn to grow as a person yourself. Before making any other kind of judgement based towards someone else.

dude, just show some reason and maturity in your posts or it's on you.

Peace

dude, just show some reason and maturity in your posts or it's on you.

Peace
That's pretty much pot & kettle at this point noonereal.
So you have no real measure to even suggest that.

As I stated before. I'm only giving back, what you give.
So good luck with that.

That's pretty much pot & kettle at this point noonereal.
So you have no real measure to even suggest that.

As I stated before. I'm only giving back, what you give.
So good luck with that.

this post reminds me of a child living in fantasy land

Back
Top Bottom