• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Again- Joe Biden says 200 million Americans have died of COVID-19

Then are you giving President Trump a pass on his speaking errors? If so, why?
Well, in my view. Everyone makes the occasional gaff. Joe Biden does it several times a day. Not just once in a while.

Since your best recourse when responding to comments you don't like is limited to whataboutism, yes...you should just move on.

It's called showing you are a hypocrite by you attacking Biden saying he isn unfit for his verbal blunders, but excusing Trump's blunders. This is why I celebrate Trump supporters passing away, they only make America great again by passing away. The sooner they do it, the better for America.

Well, in my view. Everyone makes the occasional gaff. Joe Biden does it several times a day. Not just once in a while.
Well in my view, I agree with your first part. Trump makes as many gaff's as Biden, imo. Now if we throw in the out of context, stretching the truth or making false statements Trump wins going away.:rolleyes:

I am dismissing the issue, since it's irrelevant to the thread topic.

At least he doesnt think its 20014
It's one thing to stumble over words occasionally that I can forgive I forgive Barack Obama for it. I think with George Bush it was an act. We're not talking about stumbling over words. Joe Biden has noticeable cognitive decline. He's always been a bit of a clumsy word Smith. But lately it's more than just that. He flies into a rage at members of his own party for asking him questions, he thinks poor kids are not white, he thinks you aren't black if you don't vote for him.

I think he's having some problems coping with everyday life right now. That's understandable he's 76.

It's called showing you are a hypocrite by you attacking Biden saying he isn unfit for his verbal blunders, but excusing Trump's blunders. This is why I celebrate Trump supporters passing away, they only make America great again by passing away. The sooner they do it, the better for America.
sigh...

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

I reject your response. Have a good day.
As is your right.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Not Again- Joe Biden says 200 million Americans have died of COVID-19
My God, he is starting to sound like TRump!

both these guys are too old, period. At least Joe is a good egg.

sigh...

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Don't worry I'm used to Trump supporters running away when confronted with the truth. Hence forth why I will continue celebrating the passing away of Trump supporters because that is the ONLY way they make America Great again.

250 million dead from Covid + 150 million dead from tax cuts(lulz) = 350 million. We all dead.

IDK, is Joe going to make it to the finish line? Didn't work out for RBG, she rolled snake eyes

---------------

'If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be - it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' said Biden.

LOL

2/3 of Americans died of the virus!?!?!

Biden ...Frankly, I myself couldn't have picked a better candidate for Trump to run against...

If only they'd have drank bleach and shoved blacklights up their asses.
Just another lie being spread by ppl blinded by hate aka TDS

Trump never said anything remotely like that (injecting bleach)

What liars lbs are

LOL

2/3 of Americans died of the virus!?!?!

Biden ...Frankly, I myself couldn't have picked a better candidate for Trump to run against...

Plus the 120 million dead he cited back in June. Extinction event

And in June, Look man.... ONly 120 million dead. This guys brain is jello
========
Joe Biden has once again reminded voters why he richly deserves his self-proclaimed reputation as a “gaffe machine”— adding several extra zeroes to the nation’s coronavirus death toll during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” the former vice president said before his speech in Lancaster Thursday.

“Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID,” Biden continued before correcting himself to say “120,000,” which was not captured by the pool cameraman.

I believe he said 200 just recently

I'm not giving him a pass. I dismissing your deflection from the thread title.

Why? Because I reject your go to tactic to avoid discussing the thread topic...which, in this case, concerns Biden. Not Trump.

My God, he is starting to sound like TRump!

both these guys are too old, period. At least Joe is a good egg.

He's a "good egg" huh... Let me guess, you like having kids on your lap as well?

It's one thing to stumble over words occasionally that I can forgive I forgive Barack Obama for it. I think with George Bush it was an act. We're not talking about stumbling over words. Joe Biden has noticeable cognitive decline. He's always been a bit of a clumsy word Smith. But lately it's more than just that. He flies into a rage at members of his own party for asking him questions, he thinks poor kids are not white, he thinks you aren't black if you don't vote for him.

I think he's having some problems coping with everyday life right now. That's understandable he's 76.
Replace Joe Biden with Donald Trump and your post is just as true

He's a "good egg" huh... Let me guess, you like having kids on your lap as well?

Your post is deplorable.

Just mindless repetitious grossness.

Clearly this post is from a very "little" person.

Ah, quoting msn quoting the 'daily mail' . Enough said.
Yes, the Daily Fail is as notorious as the New York Post is for publishing lies and inventions. There's an entire website dedicated to exposing them.

Like with Trump, anything the far-right tabloid Mail states needs to be rigorously fact-checked.

Back
Top Bottom