• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina Black girl is discouraged from going to school, as classmates made fun of her color

Here's the mother's Facebook page where all this started: https://www.facebook.com/DawnettaHooper

As you can see, this is about bullying, not racism. These are the hashtags used by the mom: #wral #bullyingisnotokay #standupagainstbullying #bullyingawareness #riverwoodmiddle

Notice no mention of racism. Notice all the comments, no mention of racism, just bullying.

This was harassment based on colorism, a biased opinion within the black community, as my links showed to be a concern in the black community and hip hop. In fact, the article the OP used came from a hip hop website - https://hip-hopvibe.com/

The OP intended to use this story for race baiting purposes, denied it was black-on-black harassment, and Super Heroes came out of the woodwork to defend him and attempted to make the thread about me. THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE.

My work is done here, the racists have been exposed, the race baiters exposed to sunlight, and OP forced to run from their own thread. He didn't even have the backbone to defend his own words and intentions, which is what you'd expect from any cowardly poster.

Just remember, when you're dealing with the left, you're dealing with lies. This is who the are, and this thread exists forever to let you know what these cowards and frauds are capable of. See you next time!

Here's the mother's Facebook page where all this started:
That is not a link to a post. If it was a post, those without a FB acct could view it.... so it is firewalled.

Fail

And still you refuse to back up and explain your words. It's intention was obvious and now you're not even man enough to own it.

I'm thrilled the entire forum is seeing what your are.

They are indeed seeing what you are.

Here's the mother's Facebook page where all this started: https://www.facebook.com/DawnettaHooper

As you can see, this is about bullying, not racism. These are the hashtags used by the mom: #wral #bullyingisnotokay #standupagainstbullying #bullyingawareness #riverwoodmiddle

Notice no mention of racism. Notice all the comments, no mention of racism, just bullying.

This was harassment based on colorism, a biased opinion within the black community, as my links showed to be a concern in the black community and hip hop. In fact, the article the OP used came from a hip hop website - https://hip-hopvibe.com/

The OP intended to use this story for race baiting purposes, denied it was black-on-black harassment, and Super Heroes came out of the woodwork to defend him and attempted to make the thread about me. THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE.

My work is done here, the racists have been exposed, the race baiters exposed to sunlight, and OP forced to run from their own thread. He didn't even have the backbone to defend his own words and intentions, which is what you'd expect from any cowardly poster.

Just remember, when you're dealing with the left, you're dealing with lies. This is who the are, and this thread exists forever to let you know what these cowards and frauds are capable of. See you next time!

There was no mention of racism until you and RetiredUSN mentioned it. This entire thread after that was race batting on your part. And the last paragraph is HUGE psychological projection.

There was no mention of racism until you and RetiredUSN mentioned it. This entire thread after that was race batting on your part. And the last paragraph is HUGE psychological projection.

@SNOWFLAKE declared it white racism. The evidence points to colorism. Check Mate. see you next time.

@SNOWFLAKE declared it white racism. The evidence points to colorism. Check Mate. see you next time.

You are lying of course. Nowhere in the OP does Snowflake mention racism. It was YOU who first brought up race. It was YOU who spent 11 pages with your race baiting. Hope it is true that you are through.

It doesn’t matter WHY they were taunting her with racist remarks or what their ethnicity is.

You’re attempting to detract from the situation, why?

They should be swiftly and severely punished or expelled for their words and actions.
Yes, we’ve seen you signal your virtue several times already

Yes, we have seen you signaling your support of those who refuse to condemn the actions against this young girl. We are not one bit surprised.
As a general rule I am not going to virtue signal how superior I am to 3rd graders because that’s sad and kind of pathetic, and also creepy.

North Carolina Black girl is discouraged from going to school, as classmates made fun of her color, saying she looks like she was kept in the oven too long.​

Among the cruel insults made to Dalaya Hooper were bullies telling her to go back to Africa.

What more needs to be said? This is today's America.

I just realized that I am neither shocked nor surprised at this.

Disgusted without saying.

More of the usual asshatttery type threads folks.

He's keen on bashing America while ignoring Canada's own systemic racism.

The research we compiled shows the realities of the Black experience in Canada, which when put together are eye-opening:

• Black students are four times more likely to be expelled from a Toronto high school than White students
  • Black workers are twice as likely as Asian workers and four times as likely as White workers to report experiencing racial discrimination in major decisions at workplaces in Canada
  • Black university graduates earn only 80 cents for every dollar earned by White university graduates – despite having the same credentials
  • Black women are three times less likely to have a family doctor than non-racialized women in Ontario
  • Black residents are 20 times more likely than a White resident to be shot dead by police in Toronto

I doubt anyone has ever been told to "go back to Africa in Canada" Our bigotry is aimed at natives...who were here first.

Ah yes...the deflection post.

In order to prevent himself and others from addressing the issue as described in the OP, RetiredUSN opted to bring in another subject. It is his hope that this will distract from the problem as described in the OP since they cannot justify it. Think of it this way: he brought up racial problems in another city/nation which has not condemned what has happened in North Carolina. Nor has he, on his own hook, condemned it either.

So, folks, just ignore this post and continue to address the issue as described in the OP.

SIDE NOTE: RetiredUSN, perhaps you would like to make an OP of your own about Toronto. Otherwise, please stick to the topic as addressed.

It's 'relativism'. By suggesting hypocrisy, it balances the equation, lessens the impact etc. That gets you arguing that point instead of the first intended issue, thus preventing true dialogue.

Basic propaganda technique of Karl Marx.

I doubt anyone has ever been told to "go back to Africa in Canada" Our bigotry is aimed at natives...who were here first.
Natives to Siberia you mean?

Back
Top Bottom