• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina Black girl is discouraged from going to school, as classmates made fun of her color

Either way, a black girl is victimized by racism. and that's a terrible, hateful thing.

But you want to quibble about it.

Nope, I've repeatedly supported here.

I'm just here to expose the race baiting from the OP.

well, yeah, western imperialism played a big role in that. Is that supposed to make it better?

Unfortunately for your argument, racism was not natural here. It had to be invented. It was so unnatural, they had to pass racial discrimination laws to enforce it.

Nice straw man you've built there.

Did you want to address the OP's race baiting attempts?

Have you commented on the girl's victimization at all?

Nice straw man you've built there.

Did you want to address the OP's race baiting attempts?

Interesting.

The topic is a racist situation in North Carolina.

It is brought up that there is racism all over the world.

I point to imperialism as contributing to that.

But I'm the one with the straw man argument.

You missed a step there.

Try reading through the thread. I'm not here to hold your hand while you feign ignorance.

You really aren't comfortable supporting your argument are you?

You really aren't comfortable supporting your argument are you?

It's fully supported, even from the victims mothers FB posts. Look it up yourself, I already have.

The person who has run away from his own thread and refuses to back up his words is @SNOWFLAKE , the person you're here to Batman for.

You see, your hatred for me has clouded your vision. I'm thoroughly enjoying exposing you, the OP, and his other super hero fans.

Find it yourself. took me about 30 seconds.
No, this is not how debate works, if you have a link to prove a point, you post it....you do not shift the burden, the burden is yours.

No, this is not how debate works, if you have a link to prove a point, you post it....you do not shift the burden, the burden is yours.

The burden in on the OP to return to his thread and explain himself.

I'm not on trial here, @SNOWFLAKE and his assignment of blame is.

I'm not debating, I'm exposing race baiting.
Jaysus man, can you keep on being triggered endlessly or what? I have seldom come across someone SO small and insecure that they need to keep bringing up my name because they have been embarrassed. BUT you do you, all you are doing is making a complete ......... out of yourself.

PS: you will keep on mentioning me on and on and on and on and on, and have everyone laughing at you.

It is sad to see, but to prove me point, I will now go back to ignoring you, and you will post comment after comment after comment about me.

There was no race baiting in the OP. It was a news story about a poor young girl who was being unjustly attacked because of her skin tint. There was ZERO mention of race in the first five posts. It was not until you and RetiredUSN decided to raise a stink about what you PERCEIVED as “race baiting” that race, per se, was even mentioned by a single chatter. In other words, it was YOU and RETIREDUSN that used race to try to bait comments from others. And you have now continued to do so through almost 250 posts. The original intent was to simply condemn those students (and their parents) who would deem to insult a young girl based solely on her skin tint. I also noted how in another thread you made a negative comment about blacks for no good reason at all.

I'm not debating, I'm exposing race baiting.

You are indeed. You just don’t seem to realize whose race baiting you are exposing. Got a mirror handy?

In your own peculiar way you may have a bit of a point there. If you cant figure out on your own that you cannot indict an entire nation over a single random incident, then there is no way to explain anything to you
Like I said.....................;)

Jaysus man, can you keep on being triggered endlessly or what? I have seldom come across someone SO small and insecure that they need to keep bringing up my name because they have been embarrassed. BUT you do you, all you are doing is making a complete ......... out of yourself.

PS: you will keep on mentioning me on and on and on and on and on, and have everyone laughing at you.

It is sad to see, but to prove me point, I will now go back to ignoring you, and you will post comment after comment after comment about me.

Still trying joke your way out of race baiting.
I am sure other black girls would have told her to "go back to Africa." Uhuh, sure sure :rolleyes:

And still you refuse to back up and explain your words. It's intention was obvious and now you're not even man enough to own it.

I'm thrilled the entire forum is seeing what your are.

Back
Top Bottom