• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Draft 2020

Suh 2? If no trade, I think NY takes an OT. Chargers take Herbert. #7 is up and Okudah on the board.

The first team that needs an elite CB would be stupid to pass on Okudah.

I don't think we'll see as many trades as usual today.

Here come the Lions . . . Who do you think they are talking to now?

Of course the Redskins picked Chase Young.

Simmons would be a dream. I like Henderson a lot but I don't think they would move up for him. They may trade down if WR's off the board.

Henderson has been ranked #2 behind Okudah every time I looked. Simmons will be the third CB.

Re: NFL Draft - 2020

Who do the Bengals have to block for Burrow?
Not awful. The have a guy named Michael Jordan, believe it or not. Their C, Trey Hopkins is pretty good and they have a decent OT. I expect they go for another OT with their second pick. They can get WR later.

Henderson has been ranked #2 behind Okudah every time I looked. Simmons will be the third CB.

Simmons is first LB and before Henderson.

Wow. The Lions rejected all trade offers to pick Jeff Okudah.

They would have risked not getting him. My scenario had them considering trading up to 4 after down to 5 if they wanted him.

Typical Lions, get rid of an all star corner in the off season and pick one up with #3. It's ultimately the ownership shamelessly hanging onto the team instead of selling it to someone competent for the good of the city.

It's not the same without Jets fans booing Goodell.

Bud Light came up with a solution to that problem: Record your boos. Actually they offered it to fans of all 32 teams.

But what is it about Jets fans in particular?

Isaiah Simmons is not a CB. He is basically a safety but he plays almost all positions.

Typical Lions, get rid of an all star corner in the off season and pick one up with #3. It's ultimately the ownership shamelessly hanging onto the team instead of selling it to someone competent for the good of the city.

Do you mean the 90-year old widow of Ford?

I'm honestly surprised the Lions held onto that pick. Its not like they're one CB away from contending.

I am not impressed. Injury-prone and played at Alabama. Do you remember Matt Leinart?

The only comparison I see between those two is they throw left-handed.

So you think just because everyone at Alabama is good Tua is overrated?

I am reading that as Tua has real injury issues.

Giants likely go OT, but which one?

The Lions are one of the few teams that I feel I can, as a Phin fan, look down on. We suck but we don't pretend. We don't have all time greats rot on crappy teams. Everyone that becomes good leaves. That's NFL ethics.

They would have risked not getting him. My scenario had them considering trading up to 4 after down to 5 if they wanted him.
That's a point. Henderson is a fair drop off and it's a ways to the third CB. I could definitely see Miami taking him and going with Love at #18.

Thomas. Not surprised.

Show time for Miami.

The Lions are one of the few teams that I feel I can, as a Phin fan, look down on. We suck but we don't pretend. We don't have all time greats rot on crappy teams. Everyone that becomes good leaves. That's NFL ethics.

The Lions could have gotten Okudah at 5 or 6 and received an extra pick.

Who is "them"?

Lions. Word on the YouTube was they wanted him. So if they traded to Miami they might think about trading up one to prevent someone from grabbing Okudah.

Bud Light came up with a solution to that problem: Record your boos. Actually they offered it to fans of all 32 teams.

But what is it about Jets fans in particular?

This used to be held in NY all the time and the Jet fans always booed Goodell.

Back
Top Bottom