• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NewsFlash! Republicans do not care about you.

Wilbur Ross is a complete asshole who may have well said LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I think it wavers at times, but Dems have a much better record in caring about the middle class than Reps. Much better.

Well said. And anybody who tries to tell you otherwise is simply lying or ignorant. Take your pick but either way they are wrong.

Wilbur Ross doesn't 'quite understand' why furloughed workers are going to homeless shelters to get food

But, they will be happy to lend you money. :lamo

You just cannot make this **** up. No one would believe it.

The sad part about all of this, is how dumb so many in this country are that they will just believe in what that douchbag said. Or will defend it.

yeah, take out a loan and get raped by the banks who will charge absurd interest rates. When many are probably just barely getting by anyway.

If I could fire federal employees myself I’d can 90% of them
Most of their functions can be assumed by state governments or privatized

Your selfish and cruel views towards people who are hurting while providing essential services to the American people are the product of the quintessential right libertarian disease.

now now, you all were whistling a totally different tune when y'all pushed the ***** grabber onto the nation. He was the Messiah, the man of the people. We told you all he was full of ****. But, you all insisted you knew better.

"you all?" I was anti-trump before he won the election. I didn't push him. I wanted Rubio or Cruz instead.

I think it wavers at times, but Dems have a much better record in caring about the middle class than Reps. Much better.

Then you're one of the people that I'm talking about. The democrats care a lot less for the middle class than the republicans ever could. The republicans, when it fits them, will side with the middle class on certain issues. The democrats, on the other hand, are the only ones that screw over all the classes in America, and convince them its in their best interest to do so.

That's one of the Top 5 worst posts I've seen here in five years.

Despicable and assholeish.

He views the "Presidential Alert" setting as an exciting new feature on his smartphone.
Now we know what adding that was all about. You didn't think Twumpy would let his power expire without using it, did you?

And you wouldn't even have to run because as we already know, you don't believe in democracy.
You'd get there by force and that's why you wouldn't even care if Twumpy crowned himself.

EXHIBIT A

Nobody and I do mean NOBODY should ever take anything you say about politics seriously.

So a Trump supporter who literally wants Trump to be anointed king also wants to fire 90 percent of the federal workers.

Sounds about right.

If I could fire federal employees myself I’d can 90% of them
Most of their functions can be assumed by state governments or privatized

Yeah! Let's do that. Let's can 90% of the following...

Coast Guard
Border Patrol
ICE
Secret Service
Capital Police
FDA
Air Traffic Controllers
FCC

Who's with me?!?!?

Yeah! Let's do that. Let's can 90% of the following...

Coast Guard
Border Patrol
ICE
Secret Service
Capital Police
FDA
Air Traffic Controllers
FCC

Who's with me?!?!?

Then Twumpy really WILL control the entire country, by decree if he wants.

He’s not wrong. It’s actually quite sickening these federal workers live off of the taxpayer and instead of using their savings or getting another job they take food meant for the needy

"Let's act as heartlessly as humanly possible. Only by doing this can we finally shift public resentment for the shutdown from Trump to Democrats. This plan cannot fail."

-Trump supporters everywhere

Wilbur Ross doesn't 'quite understand' why furloughed workers are going to homeless shelters to get food

But, they will be happy to lend you money. :lamo

You just cannot make this **** up. No one would believe it.

I would hope some of you are watching Colo. Senator Michael Bennet on the floor of the Senate right now. He is a great example of how to speak forcefully, effectively and intelligently about real issues and the real drivers in this border barrier battle and everything that goes with it. The chance of Donald Duck rising to his level is zero, nada, zippo!

I enjoyed Trump's follow-up about grocery stores. He's certainly just like all of us common folk!

I enjoyed Trump's follow-up about grocery stores. He's certainly just like all of us common folk!

ANd, we thought GHW Bush was a doof for not recognizing barcode. This guy thinks the grocery stores hand out food on credit. :lol:

Then you're one of the people that I'm talking about. The democrats care a lot less for the middle class than the republicans ever could. The republicans, when it fits them, will side with the middle class on certain issues. The democrats, on the other hand, are the only ones that screw over all the classes in America, and convince them its in their best interest to do so.

And I'm sure Fox News has told you that many times. Malarky.

If you think either of the parties care about us, you're an idiot. We're less than pawns for their political games.

That is not true. The democratic party is set up to help the poor and those that cannot help themselves. It is their stated platform and one they have worked for and accomplished gains in, such as Obamacare that gave health insurance to over 20 million people that did not have it before. If that is "not caring" then I am a pimple on your ass.

That is not true. The democratic party is set up to help the poor and those that cannot help themselves. It is their stated platform and one they have worked for and accomplished gains in, such as Obamacare that gave health insurance to over 20 million people that did not have it before. If that is "not caring" then I am a pimple on your ass.
The biggest lie going is Republicans saying the D are for the rich & elites. Just look at who represents the D, and compare that to the old White Man Party which is the modern GOP. It’s not even close. D represent the people. The R represents special interests and exploits racist identity politics.

LOL, you just described republicans to a tee. Christ almighty, this is the type of dishonest, delusional people we have to share a country with. unreal

How do you manage to get that completely backwards? Fox News?

How do you manage to get that completely backwards? Fox News?

I get it right because I actually read, and since my times in Iraq, I've learned first hand just how manipulative the news is(and it's not just them, it's every actor to one extent to another). I don't watch the news anymore, i sold my TV years ago. I read books, end of story. If you truly believe the democrats are better than republicans, then maybe you're not motivated by your love your country but purely for your self interest, or so you believe.

I get it right because I actually read, and since my times in Iraq, I've learned first hand just how manipulative the news is(and it's not just them, it's every actor to one extent to another). I don't watch the news anymore, i sold my TV years ago. I read books, end of story. If you truly believe the democrats are better than republicans, then maybe you're not motivated by your love your country but purely for your self interest, or so you believe.

None of that is "right." But it certainly is Right Wing.

The Republicans have shown us they put party ahead of country. If they didn't, they would not have protected Trump like they have.

LOL, you just described republicans to a tee. Christ almighty, this is the type of dishonest, delusional people we have to share a country with. unreal

The feeling is mutual.

None of that is "right." But it certainly is Right Wing.

The Republicans have shown us they put party ahead of country. If they didn't, they would not have protected Trump like they have.

They BOTH but party ahead of country. I can't see how that statement is particularly right wing, just because I'm aware of the sins of the democrats with dismissing the problems of the republicans.

Last edited:

when the media lies 100 times a day, it's real easy for the "underclass" to buy it as truth. That doesn't make it true though. The democrats are every bit as elitist as republicans, if not, more so, because they have no qualms selling out the entire country to foreign interests. At least when republicans do it, they're careful not to insult the predominate culture in the process. The democrats, however, just look at the fringe that they claim to represent, because it's not the working class, but the politics of Hollywood elites.

Back
Top Bottom