• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newly unearthed video shows Trump ‘meeting with Russians in Moscow in 1995’ over 'building project'

If it was nothing why did he lie about it? if it was so great why didn't he complete the deal? Why didn't he attempt to build Trump Tower of London? Trump Paris Tower? Trump Cathedral in Spain? Lots of favors to Russia there.

Something doesn't connect there and the fact that he is in debt to the Russians and they are teasing him about this debt and using him as a pasty looks more and more like a big juicy steak.

Not a juicy steak really. Maybe a crumb, because if that is all they have to tease him about. After all of the BS we've been fed by the left about secret audio tapings and watersports prostitutes, or any other stupidity like that.

It's nothing.

As soon as it's revealed that Russian interest play more for Trump, than it does for the democrats. Then I will start to have issue with this kind of thing. Other then that however, this appears to be nothing more than business and it's easy enough to surmise that such business isn't easy at all.

Not a juicy steak really. Maybe a crumb, because if that is all they have to tease him about. After all of the BS we've been fed by the left about secret audio tapings and watersports prostitutes, or any other stupidity like that.

It's nothing.

As soon as it's revealed that Russian interest play more for Trump, than it does for the democrats. Then I will start to have issue with this kind of thing. Other then that however, this appears to be nothing more than business and it's easy enough to surmise that such business isn't easy at all.

It's already been revealed. Democrats didn't spend July 4 of last year in Russia. That was GOP leadership.

You really don't understand the issues with a conflict of interest with high offices in government like, I don't know, President of the United States? It's as though you think this faux ignorance is a good argument.
Lol, no just pointing out the ignorance of running through the streets screaming "RUSSIA!!!" every two damned seconds.....:roll:

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It's already been revealed. Democrats didn't spend July 4 of last year in Russia. That was GOP leadership.

Yet, no conjecture on this point of influence I keep hearing about. Besides that was only July 4th, I've spent two months in Russia. So by your own reasoning I'm revealed to be controlled by the same interest. The moment he starts doing speeches for Russian businesses to the tune of millions, call me, until then.

Give me a ****ing break on this bs.

Yet, no conjecture on this point of influence I keep hearing about. Besides that was only July 4th, I've spent two months in Russia. So by your own reasoning I'm revealed to be controlled by the same interest. The moment he starts doing speeches for Russian businesses to the tune of millions, call me, until then.

Give me a ****ing break on this bs.

You need to read up on what manafort was doing while working for the Trump campaign. Keywords: backdoor

You need to read up on what manafort was doing while working for the Trump campaign. Keywords: backdoor

Another farce that we over here are currently waiting for something to be made of.

Back
Top Bottom