• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Well, I figured Biden did win, but now I'm convinced the election was stolen.

This tarnish will never go away. Regardless of the truth.

We need bulletproof chain of custody in future elections, or we will have a civil war.
LOL The only "tarnish" is to the GOP whose behavior after the one term mistakes crushing defeat has been deplorable. No one should ever trust a Republican again with our liberties given that they are complicit in this attempt to take them away. The only election that you would find trustworthy would have one name on the ballot.

I did not claim they were told to leave. I'm asking if they were not under the impression the counting was ober for that night why else would they leave? Do you have a counter explination?

they had been there for like 12 hours already and the opening and processing was done, which is the part they are supposed to watch.

they had been there for like 12 hours already and the opening and processing was done, which is the part they are supposed to watch.
So you think maybe from exhaustion and general despondency they all called it a night but returned the next day and lied about why they left?

So you think maybe from exhaustion and general despondency they all called it a night but returned the next day and lied about why they left?

you have never left work early and then lied about it?

Your theory is they all decided as a group to play hookie?

there was 2 observers. They left when they saw most of the workers leaving since no more ballots were going to be processed, which is the part they are required to be there for.

have you never had a job?

Thats not an explanation. That's him saying he has no evidence.

the explanation has been given about 15 times between the two threads.

Plus....this is pretty clear.... We watched chain of custody of the table & ballot boxes in question - from 8am until midnight. The boxes were packed & sealed with observers in room - nothing improper

To be clear, i voted for trump but i dont want him to be elected fraudently any more than I want biden to be. I want a fair an accurate election.
Im fine with being outvoted, that happens in most elections. I want to be confident that our elections are honest.
We will differ in opinion here.
I believe the election was fair and equitable. Trump lost, imo.

How do you explain that the observers claim they were told by the supervisor that they were done counting for the night?

I see you didnt read the debunking. The "cutters" were told to call it a night. Not the counters as it is against the law to leave mail in ballots that had been removed from their envelopes but not yet counted overnight

geez A little bit of knowledge blows the crap outta conspiracies like this one

Amazing how many are so sure of massive voter fraud yet so ignorant of the process in the first place

Here is Sterling's explanation:
EoZlFtnW8AABlDE
Anybody can lie.

What happened is most certainly against state law.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm/a joke or you are serious.
I'm serious about tarnishing the system. Civil war? Just look at what is already happening with the riots. There are more registered weapons than there are people here. More than a billion of rounds of ammunition in the hands of these people. If they were the problem you would know it. If there is ample evidence that the constitution and elections are illegally being subverted, you can count on them taking this country back.

Anybody can lie.

What happened is most certainly against state law.

Most certainly, all state laws requires evidence before declaring that there was a legal violation. An unverified claim is not such evidence exactly because "anybody can lie"

I see you didnt read the debunking. The "cutters" were told to call it a night. Not the counters as it is against the law to leave mail in ballots that had been removed from their envelopes but not yet counted overnight

geez A little bit of knowledge blows the crap outta conspiracies like this one

Amazing how many are so sure of massive voter fraud yet so ignorant of the process in the first place
Well, this one will most certainly make it to the courts. The eye witnesses will testify then. You are correct in that there might be a logical reason, but I don't see it.

There have been so many people who have testified of election irregularities and illegal actions. Did you see the video regarding Detroit? Very compelling evidence.

I have shifted my mind from believing that Biden did squeek in an unexpected win, to now believing there was a mass conspiracy. And I am no conspiracy theorist.

I think Ruby Freeman and her daughter need to give sworn statements.

LOL The only "tarnish" is to the GOP whose behavior after the one term mistakes crushing defeat has been deplorable. No one should ever trust a Republican again with our liberties given that they are complicit in this attempt to take them away. The only election that you would find trustworthy would have one name on the ballot.
The unbiased observer would say our system is most certainly corruptible.

Well, this one will most certainly make it to the courts. The eye witnesses will testify then. You are correct in that there might be a logical reason, but I don't see it.

There have been so many people who have testified of election irregularities and illegal actions. Did you see the video regarding Detroit? Very compelling evidence.

I have shifted my mind from believing that Biden did squeek in an unexpected win, to now believing there was a mass conspiracy. And I am no conspiracy theorist.
I've watched much of the proceedings from PA to AZ to MI and to GA and there is plenty of "there" there. From Biden getting 1.3 votes to Trump's .7 votes to counting ballots illegally to widespread abuse of Republican watchers to chain of custody to thumb drives being passed off and palmed by the very people in that video above.

Back
Top Bottom