• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Even if it you think it's "fishy', the ballots in question were opened in front of observers on camera, and then counted on camera. There is nothing mysterious about them

How do you they were the same ballots? Im not saying they weren't but without a chain of custody neither side can say either way with any certainty. Thats a problem and its one exasperated by the amount of mail in ballots that were accepted this election.

Christ. You could show these people a video of a dog shitting, have a narrator say that it's voter fraud, and they'd be here the next day insisting the video is a smoking gun.

This video was presented today in Georgia at the hearing held on voting irregularities, and It doesn't look good.

One thing it shows with absolute certainty, which backs up the affidavits submitted by 2 whistleblowers, is a poll worker telling the media and observers they are calling it quits for the night, and after they leave the poll workers jumped back into action counting votes. What isn't certain are the ballots that were covered up with a table clothe and stored under a table in suitcases, that the poll workers retrieved and were submitting into the machines.

What I don't know is how the state is going to resolve this. It's estimated they could have run as many as 18,000 ballots during that time, all of which were counted illegally. 18,000 is a very significant number of ballots.

Watch for yourself:

Evidence of fraud:

img_0125-0.jpg

Why would observers sacrifice their evening to watch the process 80% of the way and then all unanimously all decide to stop. Can you provide an alternative reason for this?

Yeah, the important part was done.

Why would observers sacrifice their evening to watch the process 80% of the way and then all unanimously all decide to stop. Can you provide an alternative reason for this?

You need to read the articled debunking these claims earlier in the thread.

How do you explain that the observers claim they were told by the supervisor that they were done counting for the night?

they were clearly mistaken. Did the FoxNews crews verify their story?

How do you they were the same ballots? Im not saying they weren't but without a chain of custody neither side can say either way with any certainty. Thats a problem and its one exasperated by the amount of mail in ballots that were accepted this election.
There is video footage from multiple angles, of everything that happened in that room throughout the entire time. Why would you think the ballots would be different? The only reason I can think of is that you are desperately trying to come up with an allegation of fraud.

Nobody has refused to explain it. Gabriel Sterling debunked this crap yesterday.

The problem is Trump supporters refuse to confront the truth: Trump lost.
So we are expected to believe that all these radicalized cultist trumpists all decided not to continue to watch the counting all at the same time? You really have to suspend reality and believe someone telling you its raining while they are pissing down your leg.
Yeah, the important part was done.
Whats more important than counting the votes.

Did you hear that guy say that the ballots were scanned but not adjudicated? Isn't that a little backward? Shouldn't they be adjudicated BEFORE they are counted?

Not necessarily. Sometimes the scanning machine flags the ballots for adjudication. Apparently, that's normal....

Mistaken about what? They left thats an undeniable fact. Why did they leave is the question.

It doesn't matter.

It's not evidence of fraud.

It's not even evidence of an irregularity because the observers aren't required to be there, to begin with.

Well, I figured Biden did win, but now I'm convinced the election was stolen.

This tarnish will never go away. Regardless of the truth.

We need bulletproof chain of custody in future elections, or we will have a civil war.

Well, I figured Biden did win, but now I'm convinced the election was stolen.

This tarnish will never go away. Regardless of the truth.

We need bulletproof chain of custody in future elections, or we will have a civil war.

What chain of custody is suspect in your opinion?

There is video footage from multiple angles, of everything that happened in that room throughout the entire time. Why would you think the ballots would be different? The only reason I can think of is that you are desperately trying to come up with an allegation of fraud.
I'm not desperate for anything. I prefer trump and voted for him but i much rather that biden won fairly than illegitimately. I am sll for putting all doubts to rest and moving forward.

Truth be tod I am chomping at the bit to treat Mr Magoo like progressives treated Trump. Fun times ahead for me if he did win

I'm not desperate for anything. I prefer trump and voted for him but i much rather that biden won fairly than illegitimately. I am sll for putting all doubts to rest and moving forward.

Truth be tod I am chomping at the bit to treat Mr Magoo like progressives treated Trump. Fun times ahead for me if he did win

Biden did win fairly.

You have to present evidence that he didn't.

This video was presented today in Georgia at the hearing held on voting irregularities, and It doesn't look good.

One thing it shows with absolute certainty, which backs up the affidavits submitted by 2 whistleblowers, is a poll worker telling the media and observers they are calling it quits for the night, and after they leave the poll workers jumped back into action counting votes. What isn't certain are the ballots that were covered up with a table clothe and stored under a table in suitcases, that the poll workers retrieved and were submitting into the machines.

What I don't know is how the state is going to resolve this. It's estimated they could have run as many as 18,000 ballots during that time, all of which were counted illegally. 18,000 is a very significant number of ballots.

Watch for yourself:

LOL! This headline just shows what a loser people who are holding onto this are.

Georgia's GOP secretary of state says he has already investigated 'bombshell' video Rudy Giuliani claimed proves voting fraud and says it shows nothing out of the ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom