• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Trump Inauguration date (from the Q whack jobs) is March 20th. hahahahaha

They didn’t even wait for March 4 to pan out! What a gip.

HEY!

REPUBLICANS AND Q FOLLOWERS!

Has it dawned on you yet that QAnon isn't some brilliant insider (LOL). He's just some dude with a computer and he probably works for some small business in Idaho or South Carolina or Ohio.

1,738 Old Guy Computer Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

I had to laugh when I got to the end of that Rawstory article and saw this:

Enjoy good journalism?

So...now, a news story about a news story about some guy that nobody has ever heard of, who is spouting a conspiracy theory, is "good journalism". It is so sad how far the journalism profession has fallen.

It doesn't matter if Qanon's prophecies don't pan out....they'll simply reinterpret it and come up with a new one because that's what cults do.

It might be thought that enough failed predictions would eventually discredit a prophet. But as a philosopher of religion, I know history suggests a more complicated set of possibilities. Apocalyptic movements rarely simply dissolve when prophecies are seen to fail. Indeed, such crises have in the past presented believers with fertile opportunities to reinterpret prophecies. They have even strengthened movements, giving rise to new theories that attempt to explain the shortcomings of earlier ones.....<snip>...

But if history is any guide, whether QAnon survives its Great Disappointment will depend on its adherents’ ability to successfully explain to themselves how they could have been so drastically misled.

If Trump is currently the Commander in Chief, why does he need to be sworn in? The swearing in must be just a formality. They can wait for perfect weather, for Melania to fix any nail that happens to break the day before the big day. There are all sorts of reasons to postpone.

It doesn't matter if Qanon's prophecies don't pan out....they'll simply reinterpret it and come up with a new one because that's what cults do.
Yep

There should be a pool for the next date they choose.

Ah, that sounds familiar, so QAnon is basically just a religion now. Got it.

Enjoy good journalism?

So...now, a news story about a news story about some guy that nobody has ever heard of, who is spouting a conspiracy theory, is "good journalism". It is so sad how far the journalism profession has fallen.

So anything big happening in DC tomorrow? Or the 20th? Or the next location of the goalpost?

Start holding your breath!!

Enjoy good journalism?

OK, fair enough, so please inform us correctly, WHAT date will Trump be inaugurated as President?
hysterical_40x40.gif

So anything big happening in DC tomorrow? Or the 20th? Or the next location of the goalpost?
Not that I know of.

Why, do you expect Trump or his supporters to do something?

I suggest you look toward the 2022 elections.

I heard that the date is March 32nd. I'm gonna circle it and prep the bunker.

The Left and MSM are using this drivel for all they are worth .

They are panic stricken .

Ironically their nut - job guess might be far closer to the truth than they imagine .

Though why they are so wedded to this CIA spoof project for their soppy narrative is difficult to determine .

Counter productive , as the public increasingly realises what is actually going on .

If Trump is currently the Commander in Chief, why does he need to be sworn in? The swearing in must be just a formality. They can wait for perfect weather, for Melania to fix any nail that happens to break the day before the big day. There are all sorts of reasons to postpone.
And if Biden is not the real president because they can't be sworn in on Jan 20, doesn't that mean Trump wasn't either?

Back
Top Bottom