• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Trump Inauguration date (from the Q whack jobs) is March 20th. hahahahaha

The Left and MSM are using this drivel for all they are worth .

They are panic stricken .

Ironically their nut - job guess might be far closer to the truth than they imagine .

Though why they are so wedded to this CIA spoof project for their soppy narrative is difficult to determine .

Counter productive , as the public increasingly realises what is actually going on .

Just cross your fingers for Octember twenteenth. I hear big things are happening then.

I had to laugh when I got to the end of that Rawstory article and saw this:

Enjoy good journalism?

So...now, a news story about a news story about some guy that nobody has ever heard of, who is spouting a conspiracy theory, is "good journalism". It is so sad how far the journalism profession has fallen.

Awww. Are you upset that your right wing friends are making all of you look like absolute wackos?

Awww. Are you upset that your right wing friends are making all of you look like absolute wackos?
???

What on earth are you babbling about?

Wait...never mind. I don't care what you are babbling about.

You are dismissed.

This is like listening to tent preachers predicting the end of days.
There is the determination and the consummation.

Daniel 12:7, 9:28 and Revelation chapter 6.

Isaiah 41 talks about the present day and in 43:6 we see the Universe and the Lord's pastimes are ongoing in the next Big Bang.

For here, we have entered a ten-million year Convergence with the White Horse Tribulation 2020-2026.

We are also 534 years into a ten-thousand year Golden Age with the appearance of the Chaitanya Avatar at the Universal Noon. It takes the larger Convergence for the Cosmic Sun to cross the Meridian.

At the stroke of noon, it is too late for any Teacher or Avatar to come and start any work so we are left alone with He for many centuries.

Theirs is a 10.5 year Convergence with Christ's return in the middle of the second week.

The Red Horse Tribulation is in a thousand years, and the Black Horse; a thousand years after that; before the First Avatar.

Ironically their nut - job guess might be far closer to the truth than they imagine .

Though why they are so wedded to this CIA spoof project for their soppy narrative is difficult to determine .

Counter productive , as the public increasingly realises what is actually going on .

Why do helicopters eat their young?

HEY!

REPUBLICANS AND Q FOLLOWERS!

Has it dawned on you yet that QAnon isn't some brilliant insider (LOL). He's just some dude with a computer and he probably works for some small business in Idaho or South Carolina or Ohio.

1,738 Old Guy Computer Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime
I am guessing high school kid or freshman in college who figured out how to make a buck doing this.

So I guess it's Q-Day again, though they will just move it again most likely.

I'm still betting on April 20th as the day these 'very fine people' and Trumpsters will be sure Trump will be in office again..

That's the most important date for them..

The Q idiots appear to be the Kings of non climaxes.

What is the date today?

How did that work out for you?

Shoot I thought I missed it!!! What's the new date now?

Fake News for the left to rally around. They need something to suck on - besides each other - between outrages.

Back
Top Bottom