• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Strains Of COVID Could Render Vaccines Completely Useless

The possibility of new strains is why we should be innoculating people with vaccines proven to be 95% effective as soon as possible.

You’re an atheist and you are ignorant of Christian theology and the importance of religious adherence to believers. What a shock.

there is no risk to gathering in church that is not present in any other daily Activity

Hi EMNofSeattle,

By assuming you know me you are being the ignorant one. Fact remains, not matter what you believe, putting lives in danger has never been the intention of god. Only the institutions that preach religion and have an agenda other than what your god wants you to do have such intentions, whether willingly or as a side effect.

And if the guidelines say that you should not have public gatherings than a gathering in a place of worship is obviously more risky than any activity in daily life since the daily life activities do not include gatherings of more than an x number of people anymore. But I guess you do not adhere to this either now, do you.

So before you are trying to little me again, try to put yourself up a little bit, because it is hard to become more little than you are.

And since we are completely off topic now, back to the topic. Which, by the way, is Covid Mutations and vaccinations.

Joey

What? No the dinosaurs didn’t say anything. They were dumb animals with no capacity for intelligent thought. Plus there’s no evidence they went extinct due to a pandemic

Let's try to be dead serious about everything posted here.

Trump and you Trumpkins sure quote those sources fast when they say something that you agree with LOL.

I never watch trash

I bet if the MSM stated that the election was fixed and Trump won you would be quoting it all over this forum. LOL and you know it!

I quote only FOX, you can check my posts

I quote only FOX, you can check my posts

Even when they say bad things about Trump and he calls them "fale"? LOL I think not.

People like you who only believe "news" that agree with their opinion are the most dangerous people in this country. Have you noticed that more than 90% of the media don't agree with you and only a small portion does? Doesn't that tell you something or are you so low IQ that you don't see it?

Even when they say bad things about Trump and he calls them "fale"? LOL I think not.

People like you who only believe "news" that agree with their opinion are the most dangerous people in this country. Have you noticed that more than 90% of the media don't agree with you and only a small portion does? Doesn't that tell you something or are you so low IQ that you don't see it?

Who own 90% of MSM worldwide?
I don't believe the owners are 'trumpista'

Back
Top Bottom