• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Species of Killer Whale Discovered (1 Viewer)

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A new species of killer whale has been discovered. It was found to have emerged a few hundred thousand years ago, but was not previously identified by Man.

This species is larger, more aggressive, and even has a different skull structure, among other things.

I discovered a new species of bear in North America and they asked me to keep quiet about it. It's not just the oceans that have species of other species.

Why at 4:40 was she wearing a single piece thong body suit for? I zoned about and forgot what she was saying for a bit. This generation of women are far far too loose visually.

A new species of killer whale has been discovered. It was found to have emerged a few hundred thousand years ago, but was not previously identified by Man.

This species is larger, more aggressive, and even has a different skull structure, among other things.

Don't tell the Japanese. They'll hunt it down and kill it for "research".

So the headline is slightly misleading and talks about a couple different things.

For clarity's sake

1) New population, and possibly ecotype, of previously unidentified and hyper aggressive killer whales in the Pacific that are separate from the already known resident, transient, and offshore ecotypes.

2) the new "species" of killer whales aren't a new discovery. It's simply a formal recognition that transient killer whales have drifted enough genetically from "resident" killer whales to warrant the designation of a separate species.

3) for context, there are many different ecotypes and populations of killer whales all over the world. Only further scientific research can deem which of these groups warrant classification as separate subspecies or species. 1000012599.jpg

Why at 4:40 was she wearing a single piece thong body suit for? I zoned about and forgot what she was saying for a bit. This generation of women are far far too loose visually.
It's literally just a swimsuit and she was swimming in the ocean.

This species is larger,

Not as large as the Transients though.

She was making the point about the different white outfits she wore in the way that most people look at one Orca and think they all look the same.

Obviously the thing outfit for swimming in was too much for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom