• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Rules Should Means Tons Of Penmalties This Year

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have watched most of the preseason games and the running backs are putting their heads in to the chests of all that stand in front of them. This is against the new rules for RBs and to me it is almost second nature to do this so the penalties should soar for this stupid rule alone. Emotion is the next ting to go in the NFL if this keeps up.

It's getting to the point that they might as well just wear flags. I'm guessing it would be 'two flags = down".

Back
Top Bottom