• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Mexico man pleads guilty in drive-by shootings on homes of Democratic lawmakers

Luce

Weaponized Funk
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — One of three defendants has pleaded guilty to federal charges in connection with a series of drive-by shootings at the homes of state and local lawmakers in Albuquerque after the 2022 election, according to federal court filings made public Tuesday.

Jose Louise Trujillo pleaded guilty at a Monday hearing to charges of conspiracy, election interference, illegal use of a firearm and fentanyl possession with the intent to distribute. Federal and local prosecutors allege that the attacks were orchestrated by former Republican candidate Solomon Peña with the involvement of Trujillo and a third man. Peña maintains his innocence.

The attacks on the homes of four Democratic officials, including the current state House speaker, took place in December 2022 and January 2023 amid a surge of threats and acts of intimidation against elections workers and public officials across the country after former President Donald Trump and his allies spread false claims about the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

The party of law and order.

:rolleyes:

Welp, there goes my thread. In one post.

The way this is going pretty soon there will be more lilly whites in prison than BLM. Imagine the horror??

Welp, there goes my thread. In one post.
Do you think this guy would have done something similar if he had to walk up to the building to do it? I don't.

Do you think this guy would have done something similar if he had to walk up to the building to do it? I don't.
Thread is now about gun control.

Have at it. I'll go find something else to do.

Muscle up buttercup, it looks like I'm the only post that has taken that tact.

Well, you have to admit, there has never been a rash of drive-by bludgeonings or drive-by stabbings. The very phrase "drive-by" is inextricably attached to guns - and must be for obvious reasons.

These interesting times we live in.

I wonder how long before Trumpco & Trumpco customers start owning these acts?

Will this sort of violence be openly endorsed before August?

or only after?

The party of law and order.

:rolleyes:

I think this part needs to receive more attention:

Federal and local prosecutors allege that the attacks were orchestrated by former Republican candidate Solomon Peña

Literally violent thugs trying to take over Americans' governments

Well, you have to admit, there has never been a rash of drive-by bludgeonings or drive-by stabbings. The very phrase "drive-by" is inextricably attached to guns - and must be for obvious reasons.
How many gun control threads are there?

These interesting times we live in.

I wonder how long before Trumpco & Trumpco customers start owning these acts?

Will this sort of violence be openly endorsed before August?

or only after?
Yes, especially at the Chicago convention in August, by dirty tricksters like R. Stone. DEMs will already be 5 weeks behind the GOP convention in Milwaukee in July.

Well, that's two in one thread, I guess.
Expect ling lines of Abbott’s kidnapping busses during the Chicago convention.

Back
Top Bottom