• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Harvard Harris poll today - lots of interesting and pertinent categories

Lately, there has been a lot of talk of Trump drawing in Hispanics. Just look at the Hispanic approval/disapproval of Trump in this poll! 60/38

Screenshot 2024-03-25 103117.png

I always find this category interesting - favorability of lots of prominent politicians and leaders.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 103313.png

I have more that interested me but I'll get to those a bit later. I need to go take care of something.

It looks like the results of Trump trials (if we even know of any prior to the election), don't really change the two men being basically tied nationally.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 104307.png

Here's what percentage of those polled feel Joe Biden participated/helped with Hunter's business dealings.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 103846.png

Then a look at how the group polled felt about Trump and if he did or didn't commit crimes.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 104034.png

50% think Biden incited 1/6??... That tells us all we need to know about this - 'poll'....
From where did you get that?????? I sure didn't see anything like that in the Harvard Harris link in comment 1.

Post 6..3rd graft.. Ur post...
That screenshot is showing which candidate those polled would vote for if Trump ends up being convicted by a jury for those various charges listed. None of the poll questions or responses had anything to do with anyone suggesting or thinking Biden incited 1/6. Please look and read that comment 6 more carefully.

That screenshot is showing which candidate those polled would vote for if Trump ends up being convicted by a jury for those various charges listed. None of the poll questions or responses had anything to do with anyone suggesting or thinking Biden incited 1/6. Please look and read that comment 6 more carefully.
It says right there.. Who incited 1/6..so 50% would vote for Biden /Trump if he incited 1/6..lol..Biden wasn't even president then.. No way he incited anything... BS poll..

Everyone cares about inflation and no one cares about Israel. Hot button social issues like abortion and parental rights not a huge deal. Gun control "equity" and abortion score low as important issues. Just goes to show that most people don't pay much attention to social media.

Nolte: Majority of 56% Believe Joe Biden Trying to Win by Jailing Trump​

President Joe Biden arrives to announce a ban on Russian oil imports, toughening the toll
Andrew Harnik/AP
JOHN NOLTE25 Mar 2024112
4:45
A clear majority of 56 percent believe Joe Biden is looking to win the 2024 election by jailing his opponent, Donald Trump — you know, like Putin does.

It says right there.. Who incited 1/6..so 50% would vote for Biden /Trump if he incited 1/6..lol..Biden wasn't even president then.. No way he incited anything... BS poll..
I really don't know how to help you understand this. I tried but there still seems to be some odd confusion with that chart.

If he wasn't the worst president, he was very close.

Nolte: Majority of 56% Believe Joe Biden Trying to Win by Jailing Trump​

President Joe Biden arrives to announce a ban on Russian oil imports, toughening the toll
Andrew Harnik/AP
JOHN NOLTE25 Mar 2024112
4:45
A clear majority of 56 percent believe Joe Biden is looking to win the 2024 election by jailing his opponent, Donald Trump — you know, like Putin does.
True -

Screenshot 2024-03-25 195419.png

That's awfully hard on Biden. I think Carter still has him beat. So far ...

If he wasn't the worst president, he was very close.

That's awfully hard on Biden. I think Carter still has him beat. So far ...
As you know, I wasn't referring to Biden.

Little Barry Obama is the real president, playing out his third term.

Back
Top Bottom