• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

new abortion topic

Baxter said:
You are very intelligent. As the usual minority myself, it is good to welcome another pro-life to my side. Welcome to DP and I look forward to debating beside you for what we both mutually believe.
He, he. This guy posted six posts in total, over 2 days in June 2005. Somehow I think he his long gone. Perhaps you should check the dates on the posts you reply to?

steen said:
He, he. This guy posted six posts in total, over 2 days in June 2005. Somehow I think he his long gone. Perhaps you should check the dates on the posts you reply to?
Well my bad...

doughgirl said:
Comments to posts...

My compliments. You are, without a doubt, totally correct in everything you wrote.

The problem is that, in this forum, you are attempting to beat back a horde that clings to a politically correct but otherwise bankrupt position. Dogmatic loonies afflicted with acute tunnel-vision.

I thought I'd look in after a hiatus of several months to see what was new. Alas, nothing is new. It's still the same old gang chanting the same tired old tune, "No fetus can beat us".

Now that the folks in Dakota have set the charge and lit the fuse, it will be interesting to watch the Pro-Death crowd squirm. After all, killing kids in the womb is a multi-billion dollar business so lots of folks have lots at stake. They don't want anyone to kill the golden goose that provides so many golden eggs.

Lotsa luck.

Back
Top Bottom