• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC firing former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after 'on-air revolt' from anchors: report

It wouldn't surprise me if she was fired, but can we trust alternet.com? No one else is reporting it yet.
MSNBC is reporting it live. Why would they lie about something like this?

You seem to be oblivious in rona's work to push fake electors in Michigan. Your news sources are shit which is why you are left with only using sarcastic gimmicks for posts all the time.

I just heard that yesterday. The Michigan AG is in the determination phase regarding indicting the fake electors and others involved. I hope he does.

MSNBC is reporting it live. Why would they lie about something like this?
Yeah, Fox News reported it too, about an hour ago. I didn't find the news unlikely or unbelievable but when I posted comment 65, the story wasn't yet being reported by any media I have heard of - so I wasn't sure yet. Now, it's all over.

She still has a bright future with One America Network.

I see you get your information the democrat way - you just make shit up.

Ronna McDaniels bitterly hates Trump. It's why NBCCP hired her - as a faux "Republican" to trash Trump.
You just blatantly lie, dude. Constantly. I can't engage with someone who just completely ignores facts. Talking to you is boring.

She carried water for Trump for the past several years. Even now, she has a tough time admitting that Biden won the 2020 election.

Should any person on TV be given an ideological test to ensure they are 100% loyal to the party? You need to make sure no information makes it to the public that doesn't serve the goal of absolute power for the party.
I just told you she tried to help Trump steal the 2020 election. People engaging in that behavior should not get paid TV gigs.

Yes the woman who actually dropped Romney as in Ronna Romney McDaniel from her name to satisfy Donald and who authorized payment of Donnie's legal bills just hates Donnie. Ah-huh

Yawn..

{
McDaniel’s RNC exit comes amid a period of rising tensions between Donald Trump, the GOP presidential front-runner, and the RNC. Trump and his team had been disappointed with the RNC’s finances, with the committee experiencing one of its most anemic years of fundraising in the last decade.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/24/business/chuck-todd-rips-nbc-news-ronna-mcdaniel
The former president also believed that the RNC under McDaniel’s leadership should have done more to fight for his candidacy in the 2020 election, including retaining better lawyers to push the former president’s false claims of rampant voter fraud.

Trump, McDaniel said Sunday, “absolutely wanted me to move aside and wanted Michael Whatley and Lara Trump to come in.”}

When you are willing to disavow your family name to satisfy the cult leader....your panties are down around your ankles.

That is not what caught up to McDaniel at NBC. The fact that she is name checked in the Trump DC Indictment for participation in that tom foolery is what got her. NBC Execs forgot it or possibly did not even realize it. Their News staffs reminded them.

What caused the split is that the little Goebbles of MSNBCCP threw a temper tantrum.

Yawn..

{
McDaniel’s RNC exit comes amid a period of rising tensions between Donald Trump, the GOP presidential front-runner, and the RNC. Trump and his team had been disappointed with the RNC’s finances, with the committee experiencing one of its most anemic years of fundraising in the last decade.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/24/business/chuck-todd-rips-nbc-news-ronna-mcdaniel
The former president also believed that the RNC under McDaniel’s leadership should have done more to fight for his candidacy in the 2020 election, including retaining better lawyers to push the former president’s false claims of rampant voter fraud.

Trump, McDaniel said Sunday, “absolutely wanted me to move aside and wanted Michael Whatley and Lara Trump to come in.”}

What caused the split is that the little Goebbles of MSNBCCP threw a temper tantrum.
What happened is that NBC News execs were forced to come to their senses.

Oh NBC. We'll see if their ratings take a new hit. I think they might.

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case. She didn't do anything that they weren't aware of when they hired her.

I suspect she will get paid for nothing.
I doubt a case will ever come to trial, but I suspect she will be very well paid for her 3 days on the job.

Yawn..

{
This is hilarious. Did you ever consider the reason behind the RNCs failing financial woes? It starts with Trump being a loser. The SC hasn't helped matters either (Overturning Roe). Trump wanted her gone because they were threatening not to pay any more of his legal bills. Simple.

They should have known better, that only insane leftists are allowed to run the asylum

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case. She didn't do anything that they weren't aware of when they hired her.

I suspect she will get paid for nothing.
except spearheaded the movement to overthrow legit election results. You totally want such a person to deliver news!

Diving Mullah

Wow, it still amazes me how authoritarian liberals want to be. There are a lot of people here actively trying to suppress her because she might say something they disagree with.

They should have known better, that only insane leftists are allowed to run the asylum
That is not what motivated NBC News Execs to come to their senses. The Exec that wrote the memo offering that "McDaniel will not appear on NBC News" stated that the organization will continue to try to bring opposing views to its audience.

In other words its not her views that got her booted. They WANTED her decidedly RW views. Its that it was brought to their attention that McDaniel as name checked in the Trump DC Indictments.

Wow, it still amazes me how authoritarian liberals want to be. There are a lot of people here actively trying to suppress her because she might say something they disagree with.
You go with that. You don't care about the truth, anyway.

Had nothing to do with it. See post #116.

Yeah, Fox News reported it too, about an hour ago. I didn't find the news unlikely or unbelievable but when I posted comment 65, the story wasn't yet being reported by any media I have heard of - so I wasn't sure yet. Now, it's all over.

It was expected - given the meltdowns. I think NBC would be okay without Chuck Todd, but Rachel Maddow is literally their only draw - and she was melting down too. They caved to the radical Marxists.

It was expected - given the meltdowns. I think NBC would be okay without Chuck Todd, but Rachel Maddow is literally their only draw - and she was melting down too. They caved to the radical Marxists.
Maddow is contracted to MSNBC. She does not appear on NBC.

except spearheaded the movement to overthrow legit election results. You totally want such a person to deliver news!

Diving Mullah

Not sure why you think I'd want her to deliver the news.

That's not true at all. What we disagree with are lies and misinformation. If that's what you want, go over to X. You'll find plenty of it there. Or ditto with Fox News.

That is not what motivated NBC News Execs to come to their senses. The Exec that wrote the memo offering that "McDaniel will not appear on NBC News" stated that the organization will continue to try to bring opposing views to its audience.

In other words its not her views that got her booted. They WANTED her views. Its that it was brought to their attention that McDaniel as name checked in the Trump DC Indictments.
You mean what's been known for months now? That's as credible as anything else coming out of the apparats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom