• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

U also said Stephen Curry was a passer. LOL.

Kyrie Irving's APG in Brooklyn is 6, a tick up from his pitiful sub-six assist career. Chris Paul's career average is over 9. Stockton was over 10. The real Isiah Thomas averaged 9. Hell, even Iverson had a higher assist per game stat than Irving--and, everyone knows Allen was the epitome of a ball hog.

Face it, Kyrie no like to pass the ball.

Let's see, Kyrie switched from point to the two and his assists went up. ❄️ Yeah, very hog like.

Who played the two ❄️who had more assists than Kyrie last year?

BTW, Paul and Stockton could not shine Kyrie's shoes.❄️

I never saw any one melt down over a basketball player before but their is always a first time, obviously. ❄️
❄️

You don't know what you are talking about.

Russell Westbrook is one of the biggest ball hogs in the league and has a high assist total.
That would make him NOT a ball hog. Get with the program. You’re running out of feet.

Let's see, Kyrie switched from point to the two and his assists went up. ❄️ Yeah, very hog like.

Who played the two ❄️who had more assists than Kyrie last year?

BTW, Paul and Stockton could not shine Kyrie's shoes.❄️

I never saw any one melt down over a basketball player before but their is always a first time, obviously. ❄️
❄️
Lol...you’re the one stuck with him. Not me. Boston could not get rid of him fast enough. I’ll be surprised if Kyrie is still on the Nets at the end of next year.

He certainly won’t play a full season.

yep, but you are the one melting! ☃️

:ROFLMAO:
Nope. I see dribble freak who hogs the ball. Sucks to have a clown like that play beside the new King. Just ask the old one.

Nope. I see dribble freak who hogs the ball. Sucks to have a clown like that play beside the new King. Just ask the old one.

Serious question, why so much hate toward a ball player?

OJ Simpson I could see but just a regular jock with no violence or legal issues?

and the depth of the hate in these posts...

If the guy is so bad, should not I , not you be upset? I am the Brooklyn fan.

I don't know what your problem is with Kyrie but it's not basketball, that is obvious.

You have a deep resentment of him, why?

Peace brother and stop the melt!

Serious question, why so much hate toward a ball player?

OJ Simpson I could see but just a regular jock with no violence or legal issues?
OJ could run like the wind. 2000 yards in 14 games.
and the depth of the hate in these posts...

If the guy is so bad, should not I , not you be upset? I am the Brooklyn fan.
Nets suck....except KD. He's the best player in the league.
I don't know what your problem is with Kyrie but it's not basketball, that is obvious.

You have a deep resentment of him, why?

Peace brother and stop the melt!
Easy. I liked the Cavs for four years. Three of them had Kyrie.

OJ could run like the wind. 2000 yards in 14 games.

Nets suck....except KD. He's the best player in the league.

Easy. I liked the Cavs for four years. Three of them had Kyrie.
I remember when you said you don't root for teams, you root for players. You said you were a Lebron James fan.

Ya right......

In wrestling, the last thing you want to be called is a mark. Calamity is a total mark.

Looks like rondo is going back to la

Looks like rondo is going back to la

Time for a 2021-22 thread?

Lamarcus Aldridge just signed with the Net's. I am super excited. LA vs Brooklyn could be epic this year.(if both teams stay healthy)

The Lakers getting ANOTHER All-Star in DeAndre Jordan. Wow. That's like #8???

The Lakers getting ANOTHER All-Star in DeAndre Jordan. Wow. That's like #8???

Enjoy!
I could not wait to get rid of that lazy has been. He was banished from game minutes with a month or so left in the season, never saw the floor though all the Net injuries.

I'd say Nets then Lakers and hold it at that.
Meh...when two of the big three are over 32 and the third can't stay healthy like Davis has shown himself unable to do, I'll stick with the team that just won the title.

Meh...when two of the big three are over 32 and the third can't stay healthy like Davis has shown himself unable to do, I'll stick with the team that just won the title.
Agree. Meanwhile, on the Nets, Harden is fat and just wants to party and Kyrie is MIA being a justice warrior half the time.

If both teams remain healthy., Milwaukee is not in the conversation. Heck, they literally got by the Net's by a toe. That was without Hardin (hurt the team by playing so hobbled), Kyrie or Aldridge. One major blow to the Net's that is being overlooked by the basketball world was the loss of Green.

If both teams remain healthy., Milwaukee is not in the conversation. Heck, they literally got by the Net's by a toe. That was without Hardin (hurt the team by playing so hobbled), Kyrie or Aldridge. One major blow to the Net's that is being overlooked by the basketball world was the loss of Green.
Yeah, I whined about the LBJ Cavs losing the Warriors that first year too--"if only Kevin Love and Irving were not hurt."

Point is. They lost.

Yeah, I whined about the LBJ Cavs losing the Warriors that first year too--"if only Kevin Love and Irving were not hurt."

Point is. They lost.

and guess what, no one rates teams the best because the truly great teams might have an injury. That is silly.

and guess what, no one rates teams the best because the truly great teams might have an injury. That is silly.
lol...injuries are part of the game. Maybe that's why MJ is the GOAT. Once his career took off, he never got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom