• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

This game is over. It’s Bucks in six.

This game is over. It’s Bucks in six.
Holiday with 18 points and 7 assists already. If Middleton wakes up in the second half, you might be right.

This is where Paul usually takes over, unfortunately he is nowhere to be found. His confidence is shot.

BTW...Are the Bucks ever gonna miss?

I've turned the game off. Good night everyone.

There it is. The monster game from Milwaukee's Big Three that the Suns could never absorb.

32, 29 & 27 says it all.

Bucks played credible Team Ball! They go back home extremely stoked for Tuesday game 6.

I missed the game, I was literally across the street from the arena at a comedy show. Still trying to get out of parking garage...

I missed the game, I was literally across the street from the arena at a comedy show. Still trying to get out of parking garage...
Suns came out hot! Up by 16points at the end of the 1st quarter, then the Bucks came roaring back 2nd quarter to lead by 3 at halftime. The Bucks dominated the 2nd half; the Suns scratched their way back with less than 30 seconds to down 1 and possession. Holiday stripped the ball from Booker in the paint. Bucks went on to score again. Lights out!

The Suns are DONE!

Love it. And that franchise goes back into the abyss of irrelevancy.

The Suns are DONE!

Love it. And that franchise goes back into the abyss of irrelevancy.
You must be referring to the Lakers with a star approaching 40 and an overpaid slug who spends half the season in street clothes. Because it sure isn't Phoenix.

Suns have Booker and Ayton. They will be relevant for a decade.

Play of the Year nominee

You must be referring to the Lakers with a star approaching 40 and an overpaid slug who spends half the season in street clothes. Because it sure isn't Phoenix.

Suns have Booker and Ayton. They will be relevant for a decade.

Chris Paul aint coming back. He's going to New York or LA.

The Suns are lucky to get past round 1, and they are choking on the biggest stage.

1 good year out of a decade, give me a break.

It sure looked like CP3 didn’t care. He had no passion. It looked like he intentionally tried to lose. That’s the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a ”super star”.
Really? Look back at other CP3 bad games in critical spots.

I really don't like Paul or Booker. They both remind me of John Stockton, a great player that was also a cheap shot artist. Paul and Booker are worse based on their horrible post game looks. Suns lose? There go tweedle dee and dum practically sprinting off the court. Booker puts his hands on officials when complaining (T him up) and cheats into the free throw circle when Giannis is shooting free throws. Poor sports both of them.

Really? Look back at other CP3 bad games in critical spots.

I really don't like Paul or Booker. They both remind me of John Stockton, a great player that was also a cheap shot artist. Paul and Booker are worse based on their horrible post game looks. Suns lose? There go tweedle dee and dum practically sprinting off the court. Booker puts his hands on officials when complaining (T him up) and cheats into the free throw circle when Giannis is shooting free throws. Poor sports both of them.
You expect them to stick around and watch the Bucks celebrate?

Someone's salty. Maybe watch the #1 movie at the box office? The lead actor is pretty good.
Are you talking about the putz who actually held a televised event to say which team he was gonna play for? The guy who is a big fan of China?

Someone's salty. Maybe watch the #1 movie at the box office? The lead actor is pretty good.
I'm not the fan of a perennial loser like LA.

Are you talking about the putz who actually held a televised event to say which team he was gonna play for? The guy who is a big fan of China?
An aging has-been who, at this point in his career, can't hold Kevin Durant's jock, would remain flat-footed as Giannis flies over his head, can't even think about running alongside Booker, Lillard or Kawhi, and has already lost the popularity contest to Steph Curry. James wasn't even first team All NBA this year.

You expect them to stick around and watch the Bucks celebrate?
I expect them to act as professional athletes. Watch teams that lose tightly contested games, Paul and Booker consistently run to the locker room before anyone else.

They lack sportsmanship. Shake your opponents hand.
I also lack sportmanship so that’s why what they did doesn’t bother me.

I really don’t feel like watching the Suns lose tonight.

Back
Top Bottom