• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

Scott Foster is officiating tonight. Good year Suns.

Scott Foster is officiating tonight. Good year Suns.
Chris Paul 0-11 with Foster officiating. Experts expect early whistles for Suns and the Suns to be up in the 1st half.

I expect the Association to want Booker, Middleton and Holiday to head to Tokyo ASAP.

I don’t agree that their legs will be tired. They’ve had two days off for games 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Bucks have taken away Suns corner 3’s. That’s without their best defensive player DiVincenzo.

Eight on eight, rotations, role players, and stars should be a great watch ...

I changed my mind. The Suns should have taken Luka Doncic.

Congratulations Buck fans! Your team played with intense passion!

I changed my mind. The Suns should have taken Luka Doncic.

LOL. The NBA is a superstar league. If you have a chance to get two superstars on a team, you make it work.

Ayton again is a decent player. Maybe an all-star player. If he's the second-best player on your team, you likely will not win a championship.

The Suns got lucky. A healthy Anthony Davis would have embarrassed Ayton.

An aging has-been who, at this point in his career, can't hold Kevin Durant's jock, would remain flat-footed as Giannis flies over his head, can't even think about running alongside Booker, Lillard or Kawhi, and has already lost the popularity contest to Steph Curry. James wasn't even first team All NBA this year.

Space Jam 2, was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend. LeBron is plenty popular.

LeBron luckily cannot play both Durant and Giannis since the Nets and Bucks play in the east. It should be a good battle in the East with those two teams next year.

The Lakers are in a good prime position next year. The Suns were a flash-in-your-pants story due to injuries. The Nuggets and Jazz are not good playoff teams. The Clippers won't have Kawhi the majority of the year next year.

Unless Devin Bookers commits to playing defense, he should never be put in the same sentence as Kobe Bryant.

Chris Paul 0-11 with Foster officiating. Experts expect early whistles for Suns and the Suns to be up in the 1st half.

I expect the Association to want Booker, Middleton and Holiday to head to Tokyo ASAP.

I don’t agree that their legs will be tired. They’ve had two days off for games 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Bucks have taken away Suns corner 3’s. That’s without their best defensive player DiVincenzo.

Eight on eight, rotations, role players, and stars should be a great watch ...

Screw that. These players need to focus on resting up for 2022. The idea of flying to Tokoyo during a pandemic is stupid and dangerous.

I mean for basketball players, their gold is the finals. This isn't track or gymnastics.

Unless Devin Bookers commits to playing defense, he should never be put in the same sentence as Kobe Bryant.
Kobe didn’t play good enough D to be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan, either. But, many do.

Space Jam 2, was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend. LeBron is plenty popular.

LeBron luckily cannot play both Durant and Giannis since the Nets and Bucks play in the east. It should be a good battle in the East with those two teams next year.

The Lakers are in a good prime position next year. The Suns were a flash-in-your-pants story due to injuries. The Nuggets and Jazz are not good playoff teams. The Clippers won't have Kawhi the majority of the year next year.
Lakers suck. LeBron is old. AD is always hurt.

Giannis deserves this title. He earned it the right way.

...taking out Kylie.

Kardashian curse strikes again!

Kendall has dated jordan clarkson, blake Griffen, ben simmons, and now Devin Booker.

Not one ring out of the bunch.

Giannis deserves this title. He earned it the right way.

...taking out Kylie.
It rarely happens that a player just happens to put on his greatest performance in the
most important game in the entire history of a franchise.

It as far as I know it only happened once before in any major sport St. Louis Browns in 1944.
He was no real star like Giannis. Sigmund Jakucki matched Giannis heroics in the last
game of the 44 season!

Some might say the Boudreau performance in the playoff game with the Sox in
the 1948 season belongs in that category.
It was certainly Boudreau's finest single game performance in his singular greatest season. If Boston
would have won Williams would have been MVP in '48! Boudreau went 4 for 4 with 2 homeruns,
William a single in 4 AB's. Plus Cleveland won the pennant, Boston did not!

Last edited:
It rarely happens that a player just happens to put on his greatest performance in the
most important game in the entire history of a franchise.

It as far as I know it only happened once before in any major sport St. Louis Browns in 1944.
He was no real star like Giannis. Sigmund Jakucki matched Giannis heroics in the last
game of the 44 season!

Some might say the Boudreau performance in the playoff game with the Sox in the 1948 season.
It wasn't because unlike the Bucks & the Browns the Indians had much success through the years
& arguments could be made that it wasn't the most important game in Clevelands history.
It was certainly Boudreau's finest single game performance in his singular greatest season. If Boston
would have won Williams would have been MVP in '48! Boudreau went 4 for 4 with 2 homeruns,
William a single in 4 AB's.
Michael Jordan's final minutes as a Chicago Bull comes to mind.

Congrats to the Bucks, we were out of town, and mi3sed it, thankfully, LOL

Michael Jordan's final minutes as a Chicago Bull comes to mind.

Top ten for sure! Was it Jordan greatest game he had so many? Was it the the most
important game in Bulls history the had so many?

I really think this player was the perfect example along with Giannis
of putting put on his greatest performance in the
most important game in the entire history of a franchise as their performances
gave the Browns their only pennant & the Bucks their first in 50 years!

Big right-hander Sig Jakucki was once described as having a “$100,000 arm and a million-dollar thirst.”1 Converted to a pitcher while a minor leaguer, Jakucki had a cup of coffee as a 27-year-old with the St. Louis Browns in 1936. Out of Organized Baseball for almost six years, Jakucki returned to the Browns in 1944, surprisingly won 13 games, and pitched the most important game in the club’s history, a complete-game victory over the New York Yankees on the last day of the regular season to give the Browns their only pennant. But a penchant for drinking and fighting made Jakucki an unpredictable and divisive player. His big-league career came to an end when the Browns suspended him less than a year after his greatest achievement.

The only hope for Chris Paul is to join the Lakers with Bron and A.D.

The hate against the Lakers with Paul/James would be real.

The only hope for Chris Paul is to join the Lakers with Bron and A.D.

The hate against the Lakers with Paul/James would be real.
Ah, two guys approaching 40. Yeah, that’s going to beat the NBA’s new young guns....lol

Top ten for sure! Was it Jordan greatest game he had so many? Was it the the most
important game in Bulls history the had so many?

Now I get your point. Thanks.

For me, the best story on Giannis is him coming back from the injury to progressively play better in each game. And, yeah, he was clearly boss in Game 6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom